• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Deviol (Elgore)

Deviol (Elgore)

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 24 August 2017 - 12:41 PM

As far as i've played dark knight i noticed some interesting bugs and it seems to be unnoticed by most of the players ( dk why - its pretty visible ). But to the point - ice stike and seal of nosferatu are bugged as i mentioned in the topic.

First - Ice strike can be critical right ? It can... but it cant as well. Only the visible effect is right, dmg - not ( you can all check if you do not believe me smile.png ).

Other issue - seal of noferatu. It deals perioditical dmg over 10 s. Simple Dps. But whats wrong ? It doesnt calculate with elemental dmg. For example - if you have any rings with proper seals on it and have proper card in your weapon dmg SHOULD be inreased. Wy Should be ? because numbers under skill ARE increasing ( but true dmg is still the same ). From what i noticed too - it deal neutral dmg because its strong aganist mobs with elemental immunity ). So definitely smth is not right here. The same thing goes with heal from it - it should be properly higher but its not. But that thing is obvious i guess.

That;s all from me guys - try theese things and describe your opinion bout that. Thanks ;D

Edited by Deviol (Elgore), 24 August 2017 - 05:29 PM.

#2 I'mKirito (Elgore)

I'mKirito (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 658 posts

Posted 25 August 2017 - 03:19 PM

ice strike also never lands if someone is walking away lol....

#3 Enya

Enya

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4061 posts

Posted 30 August 2017 - 09:22 AM

As far as i've played dark knight i noticed some interesting bugs and it seems to be unnoticed by most of the players ( dk why - its pretty visible ). But to the point - ice stike and seal of nosferatu are bugged as i mentioned in the topic.

First - Ice strike can be critical right ? It can... but it cant as well. Only the visible effect is right, dmg - not ( you can all check if you do not believe me smile.png ).

Other issue - seal of noferatu. It deals perioditical dmg over 10 s. Simple Dps. But whats wrong ? It doesnt calculate with elemental dmg. For example - if you have any rings with proper seals on it and have proper card in your weapon dmg SHOULD be inreased. Wy Should be ? because numbers under skill ARE increasing ( but true dmg is still the same ). From what i noticed too - it deal neutral dmg because its strong aganist mobs with elemental immunity ). So definitely smth is not right here. The same thing goes with heal from it - it should be properly higher but its not. But that thing is obvious i guess.

That;s all from me guys - try theese things and describe your opinion bout that. Thanks ;D

Ice Strike will be fixed in one of nearest updates.

Damage of the Nosferatu Seal is under investigation for now.

Like Royal Quest on Facebook: RoyalQuest

Follow Royal Quest on Twitter: RoyalQuest

#4 Enya

Enya

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4061 posts

Posted 05 September 2017 - 07:40 AM

Concerning Nosferatu Seal: Periodical damage of bleeding can't be affected by elemental bonus. This will not be changed, at least not for near future.

Like Royal Quest on Facebook: RoyalQuest

Follow Royal Quest on Twitter: RoyalQuest

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Critical, ice strike, nosferatu, bug, Problem

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users