1 reply to this topic

#1 Razzista (Elgore)

Razzista (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 06 September 2014 - 08:13 PM

Dear Elgore player base! Myself and a few of my members have been thinking recently that Cyanide wishes to host in-game events for all players of Elgore to participate in!

So far the two events I can think of that I'd like to host are a "Hide And Seek" event with several rounds, and dueling tournaments.

For "Hide And Seek" each time the first seeker to find the hider would either get a set amount of gold, or a cash shop item. These events would likely be hosted in Varlone and/or zones no higher than level 30, so that all players could participate. These events would be entirely free to participate in and have pre-set times and dates.

For the dueling tournaments, there would likely be a full roster, and brackets of 20-30, 30-40, 40-50, and 50-60. These dueling tournaments would more than likely have a buy-in price, but ALL proceeds would be split amongst 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place for each bracket. Again, these events would be scheduled with specific times and dates.

My questions to the Elgore player base is:

Would you all like to participate in something like this? We'll only like to host them if a lot of people are interested.

What times and/or days would be best for you and your guild to participate in these events?

What other types of events would you like to see us host?

Please share this post with your friends, as feedback from the players is the only way these events will happen!

Thank you all!

~Cyanide

• SourDee (Elgore) likes this

I heard Snowpea burp on Skype.

Quite possibly one of the hottest things I've heard in my life.

VBjXkYf.jpg

#2 Squishyness (Elgore)

Squishyness (Elgore)

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 08 September 2014 - 04:46 AM

Operation_Fluffy_Kittens.png

OPERATION FLUFFY KITTENS. Find the "Cat" in Valgore. AKA Person with Cat Costume. 

signature_ld_by_spawndragonangel-d7yj4ea

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users