• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 DarksKiss (Elgore)

DarksKiss (Elgore)

Taco Lord

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 722 posts
  • LocationForest of Shadows (far west of Varlone)

Posted 02 October 2017 - 03:12 AM

Warning Things Can And Will Get Crazy

Forsaken Light 

Hello everyone)) I have created this forum page so that new players and others can read and understand a little bit about this guild. 

To start off my in-game name is DarksKiss (Yes that evil Taco Lord who some of you have heard about before and the one the developers fear most) I am the founder and leader of this guild.  The other levels 60`s in the guild already know the drill and whats about to go down. We going brew up some giant storms in Varlone and turn everything upside down. (okay maybe a little less than some but no promise )ph34r.png 

Now those wondering why I am writing this here. Its because I want to reserve a few spots for some new players who want to learn the game and have fun. Obviously, the bulk of the guild will be filled with my core and strong level 60 players so space will be tight. We still intend on wrecking havoc on the end game content after all.  Nowadays I notice many of the new players are being left out and do not enjoy the same experiences that we end game players get to have. Its rare to see end game players helping the new guys. Most of time they are ignored or told to go level before joining a top guild.  I among several others wish to help and have fun with the new players.  It will be fun helping and showing people the cool things in the game.  Space is very limited and things will get exotic.  It is certainty going be one heck of an adventure for those who know me.laugh.png Just mail me if your interested and don`t worry about your level. Trust me the bosses are not picky cause they eat everyone regardless of level. lmao unsure.png 

Once in the guild I will explain the rules, logistics and how things are going to go down here. And no! no one has to pay some stupid PvP protection thing I saw other guilds trying to do. Seige is not required and no one is forced into farming all day. Lmao  Caution This guild is PvP and PvE with a ton of mayhem  fun in the mix.  

wub.png DONT PANIC ENYAwub.png 

Everything will be okay Enyaph34r.png ! You don`t have to summon all of the moderators to watch my every step. I promise. I/We (mainly me) will be good this time. 

My biggest rule is: I will not be tolerating guildmates Trash Talking other players among server. That stupid drama is a waste of time and not welcome in this guild. I don`t care how good someone thinks they are that is not acceptable here. I will gladly give warnings and even kick from the guild.IMO its childish behavior (yet chasing tacos and fighting dragons is not) lmao. Seriously, those thinking of joining all of that negative trash talk and hate vs everyone and everything is cancerous to our server. It needs to really be toned down.  I do not care how strong this guild is or how many castles , cards or whatever it has it is not an excuse to be an ass.  That`s my simple and really main rule about joining. #End all the childish drama of Royal Quest.

Anyways Its time to start a new wild adventure and stir up trouble I mean enjoy Royal Quest to the fullest like the good old days.  Many are invited to join. No one knows what will happen.  I predict a big bang. I just hope its not the ban hammer again.

See you guys in Royal Quest. Good Luck to all New Players! Now lets go on some wild journey again. !!! 

~DarksKisswub.png 

• Solsagan (Elgore), Xian (Elgore), Reikkan (Elgore) and 3 others like this

#2 Reya (Elgore)

Reya (Elgore)

*dlamk's title here*

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 735 posts
  • LocationDancing Forest

Posted 02 October 2017 - 03:29 AM

I'm cool with helping you guys out on my crusader if you ever need it. And as well with pointers on how to tank and aggro. <3

imageedit_1_7978229463.jpg

#3 Reikkan (Elgore)

Reikkan (Elgore)

Rune Bearer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 529 posts
  • LocationBright Shield

Posted 02 October 2017 - 05:51 AM

Good luck on the new guild, ask me and AlcatraZ if you need any kind of help, we enjoy helping new players but we often avoid recruiting them because we are a bit too tight with interactions with the older ones.

It's always nice to see older players trying to improve the server and I hope everything goes right with your guild.

2AnBFMA.png

I know buddy. It's my lifestyle.

#4 Solsagan (Elgore)

Solsagan (Elgore)

Warden of Aura

• Moderators
  • 2236 posts
  • LocationYour heart

Posted 02 October 2017 - 11:59 AM

Oh boy i wanted to join but since i can't say " i'm #1 deal wtih it" i can't :(

best wishes with the new guild

First of his name, Lord commander of Revolt, King in the north, Warden of Aura, Protector of the realm.
- List of Elites and Bosses

#5 DarksKiss (Elgore)

DarksKiss (Elgore)

Taco Lord

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 722 posts

Posted 02 October 2017 - 02:38 PM

Haha Trolling and Bragging is different from all the flame wars and drama going on around this server. I just hope to see this server improve with a bigger population and more PvP/PvE Content. 

#6 Xian (Elgore)

Xian (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 02 October 2017 - 03:30 PM

Hy dark taco wub.png 
You create a new guild, every great dream begins with a dreamer, always remember, you have within you the strength the patience.wink.png

I will support smile.png 

Respect yourself first so you will get the respect of otherssmile.png 

#7 Solsagan (Elgore)

Solsagan (Elgore)

Warden of Aura

• Moderators
  • 2236 posts
  • LocationYour heart

Posted 02 October 2017 - 03:39 PM

Btw Dark who would be in this guild when you say "the bulk of the guild will be filled with my core and strong level 60 players" ? i'm just curious to see if there will be competition. I was online for a few moments last week and there was nothing to do =/.

First of his name, Lord commander of Revolt, King in the north, Warden of Aura, Protector of the realm.
- List of Elites and Bosses

#8 DarksKiss (Elgore)

DarksKiss (Elgore)

Taco Lord

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 722 posts

Posted 02 October 2017 - 05:07 PM

Mostly people from Starless Aeon but not the army of DK`s we had. Although if sieges get fun and have lots of competition again we will see people like Andisu playing again.  Competition has been low since we stopped playing the game.  I would like to see 4 or more big guilds actually trying to siege again.  1v1 guild sieges tend to get boring after a while. 

Edited by DarksKiss (Elgore), 02 October 2017 - 05:07 PM.

#9 NblSupernova (Elgore)

NblSupernova (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts
  • LocationMorocco

Posted 03 October 2017 - 08:47 PM

i'll try  to join it 

"what does not kill me, makes me stronger."

ldoupaaf3a5.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic