Photo

Left Hand Cards Path, is it a good choice?

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 Zyyon (Elgore)

Zyyon (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts
  • LocationSão Paulo/Brazil

Posted 07 October 2017 - 11:24 PM

Hi, its me again!

As every1 know, daggers has low atk then katars, but higher DPS. At least, for pvp. I was minding if you can slot a 3 slots daggers with cards for pve (it'll be cards that **** mobs by property, like water devour against water bosses etcs) in left hand, and a sinless with MI or any **** like this just to smelt bosses and obtain the highest DPS in the game. 

Am i drunk or any **** like that? What about the cost? Thanks, again! 

Att. Zyon

@Off
Gimme good grind place, 41-xx is too hard. 

Moderator Warning - Your post has been edited to remove swear words. Please do not use profanities in your Forum posts otherwise your use of the Forum will be curtailed for a period of time determined by the Moderation Team.

Edited by KiraQuest (Elgore), 09 October 2017 - 05:22 PM.

#2 Wing (Elgore)

Wing (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 648 posts
  • LocationDancing Forest

Posted 08 October 2017 - 12:50 AM

Please explain this a little more. Are you talking about the one handed and two handed bonus of weapon card effects?

imageedit_1_7978229463.jpg

#3 Zyyon (Elgore)

Zyyon (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 08 October 2017 - 12:54 AM

Hi, its me again!

As every1 know, daggers has low atk then katars, but higher DPS. At least, for pvp. I was minding if you can slot a 3 slots daggers with cards for pve (it'll be cards that *** mobs by property, like water devour against water bosses etcs) in left hand, and a sinless with MI or any **** like this just to fuck up bosses and obtain the highest DPS in the game. 

Am i drunk or any **** like that? What about the cost? Thanks, again! 

Att. Zyon

@Off
Gimme good grind place, 41-xx is too hard. 

I put PVP, but i was saying about pve, genius.

Please explain this a little more. Are you talking about the one handed and two handed bonus of weapon card effects?

Btw i'm talking about daggers. Every1 use katars for PVE(At least, it seens better cuz have higher atk, but lower dps then daggers). Idk about all bosses, but i'm minding about have 3-5 daggers with property like i say. (3 devour water against water bosses etc)

Edited by KiraQuest (Elgore), 09 October 2017 - 05:23 PM.

#4 Wing (Elgore)

Wing (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 648 posts
  • LocationDancing Forest

Posted 08 October 2017 - 03:15 AM

It should be better since the overall % is more than the karats, but with the attack on daggers I believe it won't be as efficient. I've haven't tried this nor have I seen someone try this. So it's something not many people know.

#5 Zyyon (Elgore)

Zyyon (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 08 October 2017 - 03:37 AM

It should be better since the overall % is more than the karats, but with the attack on daggers I believe it won't be as efficient. I've haven't tried this nor have I seen someone try this. So it's something not many people know.

I was minding about it cuz i've came from Ragnarok, and Dual Daggers Sinx there use it. A 4 slots daggers with cards that give % dmg based on property. So i guess its a good choice to do to find a higher DPS, with a expensive cost... 

Edited by Zyyon (Elgore), 08 October 2017 - 03:38 AM.

#6 Nikolaa (Elgore)

Nikolaa (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 525 posts

Posted 08 October 2017 - 09:07 AM

In that case its not better

lets  say like this

Dual wieldign daggers = 100 attack damage (with str and everything)

Katars = 200

if you would add 6 pve cards to the daggers that would do damamge it could go up to 66% damage to a certain type of a mob wich would be +66 and result into that you hit hte boss for 166 damage

but if you add it to katars its +60% since for 2 handed its = 20% and 3 cards max (60% from 200 = 120) and that would end up making you hit the boss for 320 with katars and max cards

• Zyyon (Elgore) likes this

#7 Zyyon (Elgore)

Zyyon (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 08 October 2017 - 01:43 PM

In that case its not better

lets  say like this

Dual wieldign daggers = 100 attack damage (with str and everything)

Katars = 200

if you would add 6 pve cards to the daggers that would do damamge it could go up to 66% damage to a certain type of a mob wich would be +66 and result into that you hit hte boss for 166 damage

but if you add it to katars its +60% since for 2 handed its = 20% and 3 cards max (60% from 200 = 120) and that would end up making you hit the boss for 320 with katars and max cards

I was minding about a Sinless with 3 MI or a elemental/2 MI then a Left hand dagger with 3 elemental cards, so your atk will not be so low... Cuz even with low atk on pvp u do more dmg then katars, if based on DPS xD

Edited by Zyyon (Elgore), 08 October 2017 - 01:47 PM.

#8 Godsu (Elgore)

Godsu (Elgore)

Heartless

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 761 posts
  • LocationKarnaca

Posted 08 October 2017 - 03:36 PM

I was minding about a Sinless with 3 MI or a elemental/2 MI then a Left hand dagger with 3 elemental cards, so your atk will not be so low... Cuz even with low atk on pvp u do more dmg then katars, if based on DPS xD

The pvp damage is better than actual attack cards, if you +9 a sinless as main/left hand and put blood card executioner thats 27% pvp damage, and if you put 3 MI in off hand, then you will have 63% pvp damage total

this is for full pvp ofcourse

for pve just use katar with 3 anubis

Edited by Godsu (Elgore), 08 October 2017 - 03:36 PM.

" A true hunter never rests "

LqchOiW.png  

#9 Zyyon (Elgore)

Zyyon (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 08 October 2017 - 03:59 PM

The pvp damage is better than actual attack cards, if you +9 a sinless as main/left hand and put blood card executioner thats 27% pvp damage, and if you put 3 MI in off hand, then you will have 63% pvp damage total

this is for full pvp ofcourse

for pve just use katar with 3 anubis

So i'll never get a higher DPS on PVE with a sinless and 3 cards that hit by property like Devour Water Card with daggers? :( 

#10 Solsagan (Elgore)

Solsagan (Elgore)

Warden of Aura

• Moderators
  • 2194 posts
  • LocationYour heart

Posted 08 October 2017 - 04:40 PM

Katar is better than daggers at pve because:

1 - you save up money and time, getting 3 cards is better than get 6.

2 - you'll have a better healing to deal with dificult mobs

3 - you can use skills that don't work with daggers

4 - riper is one of the best skills pve, with certain card sets you can deal 100k+ damageon mobs/bosses

Edited by Solsagan (Elgore), 08 October 2017 - 04:40 PM.

First of his name, Lord commander of Revolt, King in the north, Warden of Aura, Protector of the realm.
- List of Elites and Bosses
- Solsagan's assassin build.
- Lastfm Profile
- Spotify Profile

#11 Godsu (Elgore)

Godsu (Elgore)

Heartless

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 761 posts
  • LocationKarnaca

Posted 08 October 2017 - 04:48 PM

So i'll never get a higher DPS on PVE with a sinless and 3 cards that hit by property like Devour Water Card with daggers? sad.png

The only way to get closer dps to a katar is 6 harrier daggers and alot of dex

" A true hunter never rests "

LqchOiW.png  

#12 DarksKiss (Elgore)

DarksKiss (Elgore)

Taco Lord

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 693 posts
  • LocationForest of Shadows (far west of Varlone)

Posted 08 October 2017 - 05:30 PM

For PVE the claws are cheaper then 2 sinless and 6 harrier cards. Claws have higher base dmg than the daggers.  Its about a 150-200 base dmg difference between the two. That being said a full dex build with daggers would give you more burst dps in theory but the claws made for bosses would will all day. No one has really tested daggers made more the bosses but like Solsa said above (some of us) with ripper we can get 30k crits each tick on the bosses dealing way over 100k in a just a few seconds. Most solid dps teams can kill GT within 2 sieges (the party dealing well over 10 million in just a few seconds). 

Critical Damage is stronger than base damage. A full crit build Assassin using 6 AM cards and the correct seals with a full dex build should be able to do the most damage in (PVE). A normal claw build is about 1900-2k attack with 200 +/- ish critical hit.  The 6 harrier build is about 1700-1900 attack depending on gear and seals ofc and will have similar critical hit. While the 6 AM build would have lower base attack being around 1400-1600 with 270-305 critical hit.  According to the RQ Calculator the full dex and critical hit build would do the most dps. 

All that being said not many have the time or money to make every possible combination and test them. 

#13 Wing (Elgore)

Wing (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 648 posts
  • LocationDancing Forest

Posted 08 October 2017 - 05:42 PM

For PVE the claws are cheaper then 2 sinless and 6 harrier cards. Claws have higher base dmg than the daggers. Its about a 150-200 base dmg difference between the two. That being said a full dex build with daggers would give you more burst dps in theory but the claws made for bosses would will all day. No one has really tested daggers made more the bosses but like Solsa said above (some of us) with ripper we can get 30k crits each tick on the bosses dealing way over 100k in a just a few seconds. Most solid dps teams can kill GT within 2 sieges (the party dealing well over 10 million in just a few seconds).

Critical Damage is stronger than base damage. A full crit build Assassin using 6 AM cards and the correct seals with a full dex build should be able to do the most damage in (PVE). A normal claw build is about 1900-2k attack with 200 +/- ish critical hit. The 6 harrier build is about 1700-1900 attack depending on gear and seals ofc and will have similar critical hit. While the 6 AM build would have lower base attack being around 1400-1600 with 270-305 critical hit. According to the RQ Calculator the full dex and critical hit build would do the most dps.

All that being said not many have the time or money to make every possible combination and test them.

This is actually confirmed from the RQ RU server. With Aya's assassin actually having this build previously. But doing so this does require a lot of time, money and effort to acquire this build.

#14 Zyyon (Elgore)

Zyyon (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 08 October 2017 - 05:51 PM

Katar is better than daggers at pve because:

1 - you save up money and time, getting 3 cards is better than get 6.

2 - you'll have a better healing to deal with dificult mobs

3 - you can use skills that don't work with daggers

4 - riper is one of the best skills pve, with certain card sets you can deal 100k+ damageon mobs/bosses

Basicaly i was saying about rich guys like u. That will use 3 attack cards in right hand (sinless) and 3 property cards on left, then u'll get 12% atk/21% atk against that elemental type, only in LEFT hand.
The focus is about have the higher DPS in game, so i'm not counting about healing
I dont know riper can crit too, thanks =D 

The only way to get closer dps to a katar is 6 harrier daggers and alot of dex

For PVE the claws are cheaper then 2 sinless and 6 harrier cards. Claws have higher base dmg than the daggers.  Its about a 150-200 base dmg difference between the two. That being said a full dex build with daggers would give you more burst dps in theory but the claws made for bosses would will all day. No one has really tested daggers made more the bosses but like Solsa said above (some of us) with ripper we can get 30k crits each tick on the bosses dealing way over 100k in a just a few seconds. Most solid dps teams can kill GT within 2 sieges (the party dealing well over 10 million in just a few seconds). 

Critical Damage is stronger than base damage. A full crit build Assassin using 6 AM cards and the correct seals with a full dex build should be able to do the most damage in (PVE). A normal claw build is about 1900-2k attack with 200 +/- ish critical hit.  The 6 harrier build is about 1700-1900 attack depending on gear and seals ofc and will have similar critical hit. While the 6 AM build would have lower base attack being around 1400-1600 with 270-305 critical hit.  According to the RQ Calculator the full dex and critical hit build would do the most dps. 

I'm not saiyng about cost efficient, i'm talking about higher DPS XD
About the "only way to get closer dps to a katar is a 6 harrier daggers and alot of dex" on calc as @darkskiss say it'll be higher then katar e.e

This is actually confirmed from the RQ RU server. With Aya's assassin actually having this build previously. But doing so this does require a lot of time, money and effort to acquire this build.

Do u have a YT video or anything like that? =D 

Edited by Zyyon (Elgore), 08 October 2017 - 06:04 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users