• Please log in to reply
126 replies to this topic

#1 DarksKiss (Elgore)

DarksKiss (Elgore)

Taco Lord

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 687 posts
  • LocationForest of Shadows (far west of Varlone)

Posted 09 October 2017 - 12:38 AM

This was our first Castle win for Forsaken Light. Congrats and Thank You to everyone who made this possible.

Spoiler

• Rodrigo (Elgore), Foston (Elgore), Aion (Elgore) and 5 others like this

#2 Foston (Elgore)

Foston (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 406 posts
  • LocationBRAZIL

Posted 09 October 2017 - 02:54 AM

nice!  a free run...

the first and the second one in 1 day hahaha rly nice.

you improve a lot as a pvp player, i remember when you used to invis and hide all siege and now look at you some times its the last one to die because of that annoying dodge.

good job tongue.png

• DarksKiss (Elgore) likes this

#3 Rodrigo (Elgore)

Rodrigo (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 09 October 2017 - 06:43 AM

Lets all get invis and hide! ph34r.png Gratz Forsaken Light. happy.png

• DarksKiss (Elgore) likes this

#4 Wing (Elgore)

Wing (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 648 posts
  • LocationDancing Forest

Posted 09 October 2017 - 12:02 PM

I still remember the day where I broke siege because of shadow dungeoning the key holder. 😄

imageedit_1_7978229463.jpg

#5 Tiglion (Elgore)

Tiglion (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 213 posts

Posted 09 October 2017 - 04:50 PM

Looks like fun, maybe some day....  laugh.png

#6 DarksKiss (Elgore)

DarksKiss (Elgore)

Taco Lord

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 687 posts

Posted 09 October 2017 - 06:14 PM

nice!  a free run...

the first and the second one in 1 day hahaha rly nice.

you improve a lot as a pvp player, i remember when you used to invis and hide all siege and now look at you some times its the last one to die because of that annoying dodge.

good job tongue.png

hahaha True that. Back then running was the only way to live. (Stay and fight and die in 2 shots or run and live for an extra 30 seconds lmao.) The 4 man was well played. The 8 man was handed to us by Starless Aeon and Alcataz. wub.png

I mainly record to encourage other players to siege too. It helps show other players how to play better in siege. The ability to move the key fast and coordinate with others is very important in siege. I can also look back at all my noob mistakes. Running into a crowd of red dots without support will get you killed faster than anything.  When I post the 8 man siege you will all of my mistakes/ deaths or that 24k crit on me. ph34r.png

Edited by DarksKiss (Elgore), 09 October 2017 - 06:14 PM.

• Chenli (Elgore) likes this

#7 Solsagan (Elgore)

Solsagan (Elgore)

Warden of Aura

• Moderators
  • 2187 posts
  • LocationYour heart

Posted 09 October 2017 - 06:36 PM

Dark fights now because i'm off ph34r.png

Jokes aside, keep going man. Too bad the video is short( and too fast). idk why but i find strange to watch videos that fast, imo people don't get to see the details or everyone's move.

@Edit

I hope siege is being everyone vs everyone, you said the 8man was handed to you by 2 other guilds, i hope this doesn't turn into a 2~3~4 guilds vs 1, it won't be different than having people in one guild only, so idk why the split.

Edited by Solsagan (Elgore), 09 October 2017 - 06:40 PM.

First of his name, Lord commander of Revolt, King in the north, Warden of Aura, Protector of the realm.
- List of Elites and Bosses
- Solsagan's assassin build.
- Lastfm Profile
- Spotify Profile

#8 Reikkan (Elgore)

Reikkan (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 497 posts
  • LocationBright Shield

Posted 09 October 2017 - 07:03 PM

I hope siege is being everyone vs everyone, you said the 8man was handed to you by 2 other guilds, i hope this doesn't turn into a 2~3~4 guilds vs 1, it won't be different than having people in one guild only, so idk why the split.

AlcatraZ has a good relationship with Forsaken Lights, but we won't hold back to get castles if we have the opportunity. We're there to have fun, but doing our best to get castles, hehe.

If you need a support for tanking anything, you still aren't able to tank it. 

#9 Solsagan (Elgore)

Solsagan (Elgore)

Warden of Aura

• Moderators
  • 2187 posts
  • LocationYour heart

Posted 09 October 2017 - 07:32 PM

I've seen this happening so many times: 2 guilds or more ally to defeat the "big" one, 2 paths, same result:

path 1 - They succeed

1 - People will join the new big guild

2 - there's no more alliance 

3 - guilds start fighting again

path 2 - they fail

1 - people will try to join the big guild

2 - alliance will turn into a single guild (merge)

3 - fight to see what happens

4 -  recursive function: path 1.

Note: in both ways players tend to quit sieges / game.

First of his name, Lord commander of Revolt, King in the north, Warden of Aura, Protector of the realm.
- Lastfm Profile
- Spotify Profile

#10 Reikkan (Elgore)

Reikkan (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 497 posts
  • LocationBright Shield

Posted 09 October 2017 - 08:24 PM

I've seen this happening so many times: 2 guilds or more ally to defeat the "big" one, 2 paths, same result:

We're not here to defeat anyone, I made my guild to grow stronger and get stuff to ourselves, and we're doing fine with it. Any "theory" about the future of my guild is being ignored exactly because of that. 

I don't care who get castles, i'm just helping my friends growing stronger and having fun. If we happen to conquer stuff, we'll do it. If not, all good, we keep trying to improve as a team.

#11 Foston (Elgore)

Foston (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 406 posts
  • LocationBRAZIL

Posted 09 October 2017 - 11:14 PM

i dont mind they do allies, as long they keep going sieges... It only makes my ego grow bigger. lel xD

We're not here to defeat anyone, I made my guild to grow stronger and get stuff to ourselves, and we're doing fine with it. Any "theory" about the future of my guild is being ignored exactly because of that. 

I don't care who get castles, i'm just helping my friends growing stronger and having fun. If we happen to conquer stuff, we'll do it. If not, all good, we keep trying to improve as a team.

If u want to grown stronger and fast the best way to do it is doing castles you should know that....

#12 Solsagan (Elgore)

Solsagan (Elgore)

Warden of Aura

• Moderators
  • 2187 posts
  • LocationYour heart

Posted 10 October 2017 - 12:22 AM

didn't say your guild was doing it, i was speaking of siege in general, you know that.

- Lastfm Profile
- Spotify Profile

#13 Reikkan (Elgore)

Reikkan (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 497 posts
  • LocationBright Shield

Posted 10 October 2017 - 10:12 AM

i dont mind they do allies, as long they keep going sieges... It only makes my ego grow bigger. lel xD

You bowed your head to people who always trashtalked you and your guild, Players that even yourself said that are trash and would never improve in any way, showing how desperate for "power" you are. Afraid of losing castles and bosses, your ego lost the fight against your lust for power.

If u want to grown stronger and fast the best way to do it is doing castles you should know that....

And I know that, but I don't want to grow fast. Recruiting different people and getting the castles by force always went wrong as Solsagan said. I need a solid group that trusts me and works as a machine itself, with each part cooperating for the "greater goal".

It's pointless to achieve instant power if people are going to fight between themselves for pure greediness. You saw what happened to Starless because of boss cards, if the guild had a slower pace with people trusting Sven's goals, it would not happen.

@Topic

Sieges are fun, we'll continue going unless it stops being fun.

Edited by Reikkan (Elgore), 10 October 2017 - 10:13 AM.

#14 Solsagan (Elgore)

Solsagan (Elgore)

Warden of Aura

• Moderators
  • 2187 posts
  • LocationYour heart

Posted 10 October 2017 - 07:20 PM

Elgore server in 15s

Edited by Solsagan (Elgore), 10 October 2017 - 07:21 PM.

- Lastfm Profile
- Spotify Profile

#15 Foston (Elgore)

Foston (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 406 posts
  • LocationBRAZIL

Posted 10 October 2017 - 11:51 PM

You bowed your head to people who always trashtalked you and your guild, Players that even yourself said that are trash and would never improve in any way, showing how desperate for "power" you are. Afraid of losing castles and bosses, your ego lost the fight against your lust for power.

And I know that, but I don't want to grow fast. Recruiting different people and getting the castles by force always went wrong as Solsagan said. I need a solid group that trusts me and works as a machine itself, with each part cooperating for the "greater goal".

It's pointless to achieve instant power if people are going to fight between themselves for pure greediness. You saw what happened to Starless because of boss cards, if the guild had a slower pace with people trusting Sven's goals, it would not happen.

@Topic

Sieges are fun, we'll continue going unless it stops being fun.

everyone have trashtalked revolt at least once... and invite them just proof how deeply wrong they was and aint me who "bowed my head" they did... wasnt me who came appologies and ask politly for guild.

Hava is the guild leader im just a friendly adviser, would not be nice of me say that he should not invite who ever he wants just because they trashtalked me or my guild once... and since i play it for few hours would also not be fair.

and you aint that different of them... you just use fancy words and sarcasm to trashtalk ppl..

Also you just bad at pvp as they are.

power power power... im full +11 and boss card, i have the best support in this game what else do i need? i can kill everyone with few skills i dont need more power i have everything i want. as long as you guys keep going siege and im having fun that is what i want and no power.

well many of those who we invite are going to quit and i dont mind. but those few  who stay are going to learn with the bests and they closer to be your "perfect team" then you guys doing nothing will ever be able.

Edited by Foston (Elgore), 12 October 2017 - 04:12 AM.

#16 DarksKiss (Elgore)

DarksKiss (Elgore)

Taco Lord

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 687 posts

Posted 13 October 2017 - 06:38 AM

The Siege was so long it required many edits. Shadow Dungeon also caused many to crash and dc from the game. Lots of little bugs still in the siege lmao. 

Spoiler

• Ragedrop (Elgore) likes this

#17 Enya

Enya

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4061 posts

Posted 13 October 2017 - 03:34 PM

Shadow Dungeon also caused many to crash and dc from the game. Lots of little bugs still in the siege lmao. 

Spoiler

Thank you for your prompt report regarding Shadow Dungeon in the siege smile.png  Could you also make a list of these lots of little bugs - including a precise minute when they appear in your video, if appear?

Like Royal Quest on Facebook: RoyalQuest

Follow Royal Quest on Twitter: RoyalQuest

#18 Ragedrop (Elgore)

Ragedrop (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 222 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 13 October 2017 - 03:58 PM

In regards to Siege Bugs: Dark Knights second life talent goes on cooldown anywhere between 8-32 hours if you die on a red platform. With and without Key. While in CC and outside of CC. Doesnt happen every time, but out of 4 sieges this week happend to me twice. Happend before to Andisu, Curvina, BrPantaime, Ðarknight and a couple of others. 

Really is a bad feeling knowing your party power just dropped by a lot since that one Key carrying Talent disabled itself.

Investigating that would be nice biggrin.png

Edit: And the Shadow Dungeon Mass DC is shown starting at 4:31 in Darks Video above. It Crashed about half the people in the Siege from what I could see from my view. 

Edited by Ragedrop (Elgore), 13 October 2017 - 04:03 PM.

• Reikkan (Elgore) and Enya like this

We are Legion - Forged in Fire

Bathed in Blood - Encased in Iron

Rise and Conquer - Fight for Honor

Find Peace in Death - Onto Valhalla

Lay me to rest - I'll die with Honor 

#19 DarksKiss (Elgore)

DarksKiss (Elgore)

Taco Lord

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 687 posts

Posted 13 October 2017 - 04:36 PM

Thank you for your prompt report regarding Shadow Siege smile.png  Could you also make a list of these lots of little bugs - including a precise minute when they appear in your video, if appear?

The Shadow Bug is 4.30-4.45 in the video. It caused massive lag and crashes for everyone. I edited out most of the aftermath. Notice the game time when I used SD around 8.12 (my timezone) and it took until 8.27 for everything to go back to normal.  I had to re-log several times and my body was not able to be resurrected. We also got stuck on an platform and were unable to move.

The bugs are linked to when players interact with objects such as the key or the flag in Battleground. 

If an Assassin uses Shadow Dungeon while holding the key or the flag that in the video bug will occur. A massive SD tornadoes takes over and everyone crashes and lags. Lmao

When Dark Knights pick up the flag they loose their second life and it gains an outrages cool-down. 

Some other known bugs are when people live on the red platforms. Like when Andisu won that 8 man castle Solo because he didn't die on the red platform. 

Edited by DarksKiss (Elgore), 13 October 2017 - 04:37 PM.

• Enya likes this

#20 Enya

Enya

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4061 posts

Posted 13 October 2017 - 04:51 PM

The Shadow Dungeon bug on BG has been fixed in one of recent updates. Are you sure it appears again?

Like Royal Quest on Facebook: RoyalQuest

Follow Royal Quest on Twitter: RoyalQuest

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users