Enya

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4061 posts

Posted 26 October 2017 - 01:09 PM

a43372bf253a70d415f22a1479ff9f4e.jpg

The game client has been upgraded to the version 1.1.031

fac15745ca2bd050cd405351c242ce7c.png

The annual in-game event Pumpkin Craze - Harvest Fesitval has been started and runs until maintenance on 9 November. Find details in the event thread https://us.royalques...st-a-beginning/

d687f5bc2e4c3505cc7b285df1d29a0d.png

Collections have been added to the game

Now you will find a use for your boss trophies - and also costumes, mounts, pets and some other items you can obtain in the game.

The Collections icon is located at the left of your skillbar: 45698557c0cfc23e1027f268821c9094.png

Collections are personal for every characterCurrently they include four tabs:

• Costumes
  • Pets
  • Mounts
  • Trophies

All mounts, costumes and pets that were equipped on your characters have been sent to the characters' in-game mail. To equip them again you have to add them to your Collections.

Open your Collections with the click on the star icon or use "L" hot key. The Summary tab will show you what items have been added to the Collections recently.

To add an item to the Collections right-click on the item in your backpack. After you confirm your agreement the item will be automatically moved to the corresponding tab.

WARNING: Once an item is added to the Collections you can't remove it!

To equip a mount

• Choose a mount in your Collection
  • Click "Call"

The mount will move to the slot in your character's window.

To sit on the mount click on the mount icon in the character's window.

You should dismount before you will be able to call another mount.

WARNING: Even if your mount was bounded to account you will not be able to move it to another character after you add it to Collections. Choose wisely before to give the account-bounded mount to any of your characters.

To equip a costume

• Choose a costume in your Collection
  • Click "Equip"

To change a costume just choose it in your Collection and click "Equip".

To equip a pet

The Pets tab of the character's window has been removed. Now all your pets will be placed in the Collections. The number of slots is free and unlimited. Here you can call or recall your pet, rename it (free for the first time as usual) and equip a magnet collar on it.

• Choose a pet in your Collection
  • Click "Call"

To change a pet just choose it in your Collection and click "Call".

Currently only two collections give bonuses to their owner: Mounts and Victory Day in the Loot tab. We are planning to add other collection bonuses with time.

Translated to Portuguese:

Spoiler

464da3be1e794128be6c90f846a7176a.png

• The usual login screen you see entering the game has been replaced with the event login screen for the duration of the Harvest Festival.
  • From now on, every floor of the Solo Manor has its own entrance in Arcon, close to the main entrance.
  • You can now use Summoning Stones from inside Solo Manor.
  • The minimum pay-off in the guild wars can't be less than 1 gold.
  • Now you can't get a personal item not suited for your class or gender, from a personal chest.
  • The Castles icon on the Main Interface has been moved to the Guild window.

Spoiler

aee69c20ed3552b43cbf5642f97f8354.png

• When you insert an account-bounded card to a non-personal item, the item will become bounded to account too and not personal.
  • When you reseal a bound to account item it can't become tradable.
  • In the past, Damage of Poison had not been increasing when the target got several Poison effects from the same character. The error has been fixed.
  • When you replace an item at the guild warehouse with other similar item your actions are properly registered in the Warehouse Journal.
  • Some saved portal points in Arcon brought a player inside the Solo Manor textures. Due to this issue, all saved portals in Arcon have been reset and characters teleported to Varlone.
  • In Castle Siege, the character bearing the Key in the Key Master Labyrinth cannot take an enemy to the Shadow Dungeon.
  • The portal in the Andynopolis' replica in the "Recommendations: Test Launch" quest activates only after all monsters at the quest map have been killed.
  • When a character is immobilized whilst running it now looks correct for any player.

Spoiler

• Solsagan (Elgore), KiraQuest (Elgore), Ninjadevil (Elgore) and 1 other like this

Like Royal Quest on Facebook: RoyalQuest

Follow Royal Quest on Twitter: RoyalQuest

#2 Ninjadevil (Elgore)

Ninjadevil (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 26 October 2017 - 01:22 PM

Thanks for the portuguese translation, it helped a lot smile.png

Edited by XfrozenX (Elgore), 26 October 2017 - 01:22 PM.

QoL05di.jpg                 

*sem Deus não somos nada*

#3 Elyss (Elgore)

Elyss (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 146 posts
  • LocationEastern United States of America

Posted 26 October 2017 - 03:02 PM

The personal chest drop fixes sounds like ti'll be very useful. No more getting stuff I can't use or trade!biggrin.png

The collection tab sounds interesting as well, can't wait to take a look!

34a74fbdb8d7f29f41839386757d61a5.png

#4 Toxairs (Elgore)

Toxairs (Elgore)

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 26 October 2017 - 03:38 PM

Where are my pets, not in my mail, all 5 gone ?

#5 DarkBeam (Elgore)

DarkBeam (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts
  • LocationMiracle World

Posted 26 October 2017 - 03:38 PM

• Thee minimum pay-off in the guild wars can't be less than 1 gold.

My greetings to rats guild

Edited by DarkBeam (Elgore), 26 October 2017 - 03:40 PM.

C6ArI2N.png

#6 Toxairs (Elgore)

Toxairs (Elgore)

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 26 October 2017 - 03:53 PM

Sorry lol I found them in mail, my eyes deceived me for an bit :)

#7 Foston (Elgore)

Foston (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 406 posts
  • LocationBRAZIL

Posted 26 October 2017 - 10:50 PM

only mounts and those 4 boss heads gives status? 

pet should give it aswell :((

#8 Solsagan (Elgore)

Solsagan (Elgore)

Warden of Aura

• Moderators
  • 2203 posts
  • LocationYour heart

Posted 27 October 2017 - 02:06 AM

Currently only two collections give bonuses to their owner: Mounts and Victory Day in the Loot tab. We are planning to add other collection bonuses with time.

First of his name, Lord commander of Revolt, King in the north, Warden of Aura, Protector of the realm.
- List of Elites and Bosses
- Solsagan's assassin build.
- Lastfm Profile
- Spotify Profile

#9 DarksKiss (Elgore)

DarksKiss (Elgore)

Taco Lord

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 707 posts
  • LocationForest of Shadows (far west of Varlone)

Posted 27 October 2017 - 03:16 AM

Before I Invest a ton into doing all of the collection features will they just randomly disappear like my achievements? Its worrisome knowing the Achievements related to every event are still not fixed. Redoing all of the Trophies, Mounts, and Pets just because of some bugs does not sit well with many.  I completed most of the Harvest Festivals Achievements last year yet I can`t see what I need to complete this year. wacko.png  In fact every single event one is missing..... That reminds me why did my Guild Exp Achievement reset to 700k? It was half way to 25 million exp last time i checked.angry.png

I do like the direction these new features in the update are going. They are a cool feature. I just hope they do not get plagued with constant bugs and issues. 

#10 Enya

Enya

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4061 posts

Posted 27 October 2017 - 10:33 AM

Before I Invest a ton into doing all of the collection features will they just randomly disappear like my achievements? Its worrisome knowing the Achievements related to every event are still not fixed. Redoing all of the Trophies, Mounts, and Pets just because of some bugs does not sit well with many.  I completed most of the Harvest Festivals Achievements last year yet I can`t see what I need to complete this year. wacko.png  In fact every single event one is missing..... That reminds me why did my Guild Exp Achievement reset to 700k? It was half way to 25 million exp last time i checked.angry.png

I do like the direction these new features in the update are going. They are a cool feature. I just hope they do not get plagued with constant bugs and issues. 

Collections features  will not disappear. Besides, any item added to the collections is registered by the game logs and therefore can be restored any moment if needed. Concerning the bug with disappearing: have already answered in other topic that we are close to solve the problem. We hope to restore all lost achievements.

Your Guild Exp achievement could reset if one of your characters has changed the guild recently.

#11 Morŧred (Elgore)

Morŧred (Elgore)

The Master Thief

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 321 posts
  • LocationBurgas, Bulgaria

Posted 27 October 2017 - 04:03 PM

Pardon me, but will acquiring achievements we already had unlocked before they became bugged/relocked cause problems for the achievement fix patch ( whenever it is scheduled )?

#12 Tigerina (Elgore)

Tigerina (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted 27 October 2017 - 11:00 PM

I'm not sure I like having to add a mount to my collection before I can use it. The point of having a mount Bound-to-account was so that I could give it to other characters if I found/purchased/won a better one. With this system, I can't even use it without making it personal. I don't mind the ones that are already personal, but binding account items to one character is counter productive to having them usable by characters on the account.  sad.png

And why are the last 2 character slots on my character selection screen now locked? huh.png

Edited by Tigerina (Elgore), 28 October 2017 - 02:25 PM.

#13 Reikkan (Elgore)

Reikkan (Elgore)

Rune Bearer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 529 posts
  • LocationBright Shield

Posted 28 October 2017 - 07:10 AM

Your Guild Exp achievement could reset if one of your characters has changed the guild recently.

But if it isn't meant to work like that, it should be fixed, aye?

I'll eventually farm those 25m back, but considering that I had 8m and i've been playing this for such a long time, it's frustrating.

I also lost achievements from Vallen's, Sky Fair and other events. They were all lost after some changes on the tabs from the achievement window. 

Let's hope everything gets fixed soon.

2AnBFMA.png

I know buddy. It's my lifestyle.

#14 Ðarknight (Elgore)

Ðarknight (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 495 posts
  • Locationin the confines of the mental universe

Posted 29 October 2017 - 08:22 AM

I am also unhappy with the loss of our achievements, I hope they can restore them again. As for your realization of the donated experience, I can tell you from experience that when you level a guild 10, the whole experience is restarted.

• Enya likes this

#15 Trumpy (Elgore)

Trumpy (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 29 October 2017 - 04:18 PM

Anyone having fps issue?...i have 30-45 all the time.

Thank you

#16 Enya

Enya

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4061 posts

Posted 29 October 2017 - 08:37 PM

I'm not sure I like having to add a mount to my collection before I can use it. The point of having a mount Bound-to-account was so that I could give it to other characters if I found/purchased/won a better one. With this system, I can't even use it without making it personal. I don't mind the ones that are already personal, but binding account items to one character is counter productive to having them usable by characters on the account.  sad.png

This issue will be taken into consideration along with some other players' complaints.

And why are the last 2 character slots on my character selection screen now locked? huh.png

If you still have one free slot for creating a character - this is not the bug, just a minor change added by our programmers. As soon as you will create a new character in the free slot, the next slot will be unlocked.

• Tigerina (Elgore) likes this

#17 Solsagan (Elgore)

Solsagan (Elgore)

Warden of Aura

• Moderators
  • 2203 posts
  • LocationYour heart

Posted 30 October 2017 - 12:06 AM

• The Castles icon on the Main Interface has been moved to the Guild window.

Ok, but why remove the "P" hotkey tho? it's not used by collections. Pressing "P" is way better than going to guild window and then clicking in the castle button.

• Reya (Elgore) likes this
First of his name, Lord commander of Revolt, King in the north, Warden of Aura, Protector of the realm.
- List of Elites and Bosses
- Solsagan's assassin build.
- Lastfm Profile
- Spotify Profile

#18 Tiglion (Elgore)

Tiglion (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 213 posts

Posted 30 October 2017 - 03:36 AM

With the changes to the Pet and Mount options, would it be too difficult to have a "Tamed Pet" window with 3-5 options for Hunters? That way you can tame more than one type of monster at a time, and then select them depending on your situation. The Summon Tamed Pet skill would then just summon whichever pet you had set as Active. biggrin.png

Also, is there a chance for a hotkey space for summoning a mount? It is merely an inconvenience to have to drag the new mount to the skill bar each time you change, but would be nice to have a hotkey option so that you don't have to swap it out each time. wink.png  Now that we can have more than one mount without taking up all our backpack space. laugh.png

• Elyss (Elgore) likes this

#19 Elyss (Elgore)

Elyss (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 146 posts
  • LocationEastern United States of America

Posted 31 October 2017 - 03:13 PM

With the changes to the Pet and Mount options, would it be too difficult to have a "Tamed Pet" window with 3-5 options for Hunters? That way you can tame more than one type of monster at a time, and then select them depending on your situation. The Summon Tamed Pet skill would then just summon whichever pet you had set as Active. biggrin.png

Also, is there a chance for a hotkey space for summoning a mount? It is merely an inconvenience to have to drag the new mount to the skill bar each time you change, but would be nice to have a hotkey option so that you don't have to swap it out each time. wink.png  Now that we can have more than one mount without taking up all our backpack space. laugh.png

That pet skill for hunters sounds interesting.  Might be fun to mess with, although I think it might be unfair to other classes.

34a74fbdb8d7f29f41839386757d61a5.png

#20 Shimanu (Elgore)

Shimanu (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 318 posts
  • LocationMaybe at the bathroom

Posted 02 November 2017 - 12:01 AM

Since you have added this collection patch , might aswell add the Decoration with extra bonus to them after you wear it 

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: news, update, patchnotes, collections

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users