15 replies to this topic

#1 Enya

Enya

Community Manager

• Administrators
  • 3479 posts

Posted 26 October 2017 - 01:13 PM

114477d0a12dcd024e7b7a1b4ce0c303.jpg

Years went by and gradually the Pumpkin Curse transformed into a much safer Pumpkin Craze. Seeing all the fun of the Crazy Pumpkins Hun,t His Majesty King Roland decided to restore and expand the traditional Harvest Festival. The Last weeks of this holiday are featured now with a grand Harvest Fair where every citizen of Elenia can buy festive pumpkin sweets - or even craft them from special recipes created by Chef Marin himself. So taste the Harvest delicacies, treat your friends and - hunt the pumpkins!

When you kill monsters in the game, they can spawn a Crazy Pumpkin, which has some skills, but does not attack. The reward for killing this critter is a Surprise Pumpkin reward.

A Surprise Pumpkin may contain:

• Another Surprise Pumpkin
  • Pumpkin Seeds (personal item)
  • Pumpkin Fireworks
  • Aqua’s Crystal
  • Pumpkin Lemonade
  • Pumpkin Pie
  • Fortune Cookie
  • Lil' Pumpkin Pet
  • Recipe of a Festive Hat (tradable)

Every 100 Pumpkin Seeds can be turned into unique festive hat - just use them in a recipe adding some other ingredients! There are 4 hats in total. All hats are personal and cannot be traded.

Changes:

• The presence of the Special Boss runs concurrently with the event: Dwan the Merciless. This boss has its own card.
  • Temporary event objects and NPC have been set at the various maps, including NPC traders with unique goods.
  • Several event quests and quest chains have been added. Talk with the Royal Herald at the central square of Varlone - he will show the way.
  • A unique expendable item has been added to the game for the period of the Harvest Festival: Scroll of Insane Transformations. You may get it as the reward for some quests. The Scroll can be used in the bounds of Varlone, on a neutral or friendly player. You can't apply it if a character is resting or dueling. When applied to a mounted character, the Scroll dismount him. Using the Scroll cancels previous transformation effects.
  • Monsters:  Boar, Wild Boar, Mad Boar may drop a Red Apple during the event.
  • Also Crazy Pumpkins may drop event loot items: Gold Foil and Candy Wrappers.
  • Harvest Festival has its own achievements.

And here is a treat with no tricks! Promo code gift for everyone who celebrates the Harvest Festival in Elenia!

RQ8U-92BQ6-1FS2B-8LN8M-NW7

Activate the promo code at the main page of our website/My Account: https://us.royalquest.com/account/

The gift includes:

Royal Blessing x3
Pumpkin Pie x10
Pumpkin Fireworks x10
Four-Leaf Clover x5

All items are bound to account.

Attention: Items will be delivered to golden chest in Character Selection Window!

Please mind that the promo code will be valid up to 12 November 2017, so remember to redeem it in time.

Have fun on the Harvest Festival and enjoy the game!

6784bffe6cc533dcc82a08599f7c6dbd.png

93622c33de2d3cc7c5f5759ad9884432.png

Like Royal Quest on Facebook: RoyalQuest

Follow Royal Quest on Twitter: RoyalQuest

#2 Curvina (Elgore)

Curvina (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 26 October 2017 - 01:19 PM

The mount, pets and suit are buggeds, not to use them

#3 Solsagan (Elgore)

Solsagan (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1762 posts
  • LocationYour heart

Posted 26 October 2017 - 01:20 PM

Read patch notes

First of his name, Lord commander of Revolt,  King in the north, Warden of Aura, Protector of the realm.

List of Elites and Bosses

Solsagan's assassin build.

- Lastfm Profile

- Spotify Profile

#4 Kuuro (Elgore)

Kuuro (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts
  • LocationEastern United States of America

Posted 26 October 2017 - 03:40 PM

Here's looking forward to another great Harvest Festival!  Maybe this year I'll manage to get all the good stuff.tongue.png

large.gif

#5 DarksKiss (Elgore)

DarksKiss (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 486 posts
  • LocationForest of Shadows (far west of Varlone)

Posted 28 October 2017 - 04:32 AM

The Boss Card dropped for me. Sadly it is a personal item. 

dzUVo24.jpg

#6 Reikkan (Elgore)

Reikkan (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 400 posts
  • LocationFive steps ahead of you

Posted 28 October 2017 - 07:12 AM

The Boss Card dropped for me. Sadly it is a personal item. 

I'm not sure if I saw a Dwan or a Konung card on the market, but I thought they were non-bound. Shame...

Throw the first key into the Sea of Hate.

Throw the second key into the Sea of Fear.

Throw the third key into the Sea of Senselessness.

The fourth key belongs into the Sea of Greed.

And the Fifth into the Sea of Ignorance.

Throw the Sixth key into the Sea of Disease, or you may die.

The last one belongs to him...

#7 Cabriolet (Elgore)

Cabriolet (Elgore)

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 28 October 2017 - 01:11 PM

I'm not sure if I saw a Dwan or a Konung card on the market, but I thought they were non-bound. Shame...

Konung card can be sold, Dwan card is personal (and it was personal in 2016 as well).

#8 Tigerina (Elgore)

Tigerina (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 29 October 2017 - 04:51 PM

Someone remind me what the level range is for getting a Crazy Pumpkin to spawn is supposed to be. I thought it was within 10 levels of your character, but I wasn't getting any spawns until I moved up to within 5. Might be the RNG doesn't like me right now, but seemed odd.

#9 Morŧred (Elgore)

Morŧred (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 209 posts
  • LocationBurgas, Bulgaria

Posted 29 October 2017 - 06:06 PM

Someone remind me what the level range is for getting a Crazy Pumpkin to spawn is supposed to be. I thought it was within 10 levels of your character, but I wasn't getting any spawns until I moved up to within 5. Might be the RNG doesn't like me right now, but seemed odd.

Yes, it is within 10 levels. The closer the monster's level it is to your level the higher your chances of spawning a Crazy Pumpkin. However if the monster's level is higher, the % chance of spawning a Crazy Pumpkin remain the same as if you're killing a monster with the same level you are (In other words don't jump the shark, you just might lose a leg or two).

Crazy pumpkins have a 7-10 minute repawn time. Also try to avoid farming Crazy Pumpkins around people who are not in your party. I'm pretty sure the RQ programmers designed it so you need to be at a distance from other players so there won't be any chances of them killing your Crazy Pumpkin. Either go in party with friends and share the pumpkin loot or farm monster your level away from other players for maximum certainty.

Copyrighted by Mortred©

Copy and I'll Sue!

• Tigerina (Elgore) likes this

#10 Kuuro (Elgore)

Kuuro (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 01 November 2017 - 08:06 PM

To complete the quest to kill Dwan that you get from the Broken Bumblezz tavern in Varlorne, do you have to be the one who strikes the finishing blow, or in a party with the person who deals the fatal blow?  Because I've fought him until he died multiple times now, but the quest hasn't registered as completed. Am I missing a step somewhere?

large.gif

#11 Enya

Enya

Community Manager

• Administrators
  • 3479 posts

Posted 01 November 2017 - 08:44 PM

To complete the quest to kill Dwan that you get from the Broken Bumblezz tavern in Varlorne, do you have to be the one who strikes the finishing blow, or in a party with the person who deals the fatal blow?  Because I've fought him until he died multiple times now, but the quest hasn't registered as completed. Am I missing a step somewhere?

To complete this quest you need only to take part in killing Dwan, deal at least one strike and stay alive at the moment of his death. This works. Hm... are you sure you have taken the quest at all? 

#12 Morŧred (Elgore)

Morŧred (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 209 posts

Posted 01 November 2017 - 09:00 PM

To complete this quest you need only to take part in killing Dwan, deal at least one strike and stay alive at the moment of his death. This works. Hm... are you sure you have taken the quest at all? 

I can confirm that it is possible for it to be glitched or bugged. I have completed the quest on the first day of the Halloween event and I didn't get the achievement. So I thought it has to do something with timing - so I tried multiple times to take part in killing Dwan the Merciless all the while attempting to score the final and finishing blow - it didn't happen. so I decided maybe the achievement required me to be in a party which delt the most damage to Dwan and it didn't work.

You mentioned that it's a quest however checking my available quests I can not find one which requires slaying Dwan and you can even see event specific ones from the Tavern such as the "Pumpkin Smashing" ones, which leads me to believe that I have already comepleted the quest but I have not earned the Achievement ... oh well I earned it last time so when the achievements are fixed I'll be getting it back ... right?

#13 Enya

Enya

Community Manager

• Administrators
  • 3479 posts

Posted 01 November 2017 - 09:22 PM

To complete the Jeff's quest is not the same as to get the achievement for killing Dwan. The achievement still requires to be in a party that deals most damage. The quest requires just to take part in killing and stay alive at the moment of Dwan's death.

#14 Morŧred (Elgore)

Morŧred (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 209 posts

Posted 01 November 2017 - 09:27 PM

To complete the Jeff's quest is not the same as to get the achievement for killing Dwan. The achievement still requires to be in a party that deals most damage. The quest requires just to take part in killing and stay alive at the moment of Dwan's death.

But just to be clear I don't have to get the achievement again, since I did get it last year and it will be restored when all the other Celebration Event Achievements are fixed, right?

#15 Enya

Enya

Community Manager

• Administrators
  • 3479 posts

Posted 01 November 2017 - 09:35 PM

If you got this achievement last year it will be restored.

#16 Kuuro (Elgore)

Kuuro (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 02 November 2017 - 03:36 AM

I thought I did, maybe not? I'll try again tomorrow after the update.

large.gif

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: news, event, harvest festival

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users