• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 LongandHard (Elgore)

LongandHard (Elgore)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 16 November 2017 - 03:11 PM

I don't understand why I can't search a party out of the city.

Every time I want to join a wanted quest party must stay in the city and broadcast in the search party channel.

And only the players in the city can receive the information.

Which designer set up this super unconveniece  system? 

Did he never play once in the game?

When I want a party, most of players are out of city doing their quests. They can't get the information. 

And I have to stay in the city waiting hour and hours for a party?

I have to do other quests, no time just waiting for one!

So please , open your search party channel , let every players can get the party information.

That will be so helpful!

#2 Enya

Enya

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4061 posts

Posted 16 November 2017 - 03:24 PM

The Party Search channel (and the Trade channel too) is available not only in Varlone but at all maps with Maidens, that is: all starting maps, Mistgan, Andynopolis, Worlax, Teuton, Eltane, Aloha. 

Like Royal Quest on Facebook: RoyalQuest

Follow Royal Quest on Twitter: RoyalQuest

#3 LongandHard (Elgore)

LongandHard (Elgore)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 16 November 2017 - 04:42 PM

The Party Search channel (and the Trade channel too) is available not only in Varlone but at all maps with Maidens, that is: all starting maps, Mistgan, Andynopolis, Worlax, Teuton, Eltane, Aloha. 

Yes , I know , but why don't set the search party channel opened for all the maps?

When I am doing quests , I can't get the party information from the search party channel. 

#4 Nikolaa (Elgore)

Nikolaa (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 525 posts

Posted 16 November 2017 - 05:07 PM

incorrect trade and party search chat channels do NOT work in mistigan and eltane and aloha  and worlax

Edited by Nikolaa (Elgore), 16 November 2017 - 05:09 PM.

#5 Enya

Enya

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4061 posts

Posted 16 November 2017 - 06:32 PM

incorrect trade and party search chat channels do NOT work in mistigan and eltane and aloha  and worlax

They were meant to work this way initially. I shall ask and know for sure tomorrow.

#6 Enya

Enya

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4061 posts

Posted 16 November 2017 - 06:39 PM

Yes , I know , but why don't set the search party channel opened for all the maps?

When I am doing quests , I can't get the party information from the search party channel. 

Long before we had special items in the game: Horns. Using a Horn you were able to send your message to the world chat, so it could be read at every map. Unfortunately, Horns were severely misused by some players and we were forced to remove them from the game. We know that the current search system is not ideal, and we are looking for a way to improve it.

• DarksKiss (Elgore) likes this

#7 DarksKiss (Elgore)

DarksKiss (Elgore)

Taco Lord

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 685 posts
  • LocationForest of Shadows (far west of Varlone)

Posted 17 November 2017 - 01:51 AM

Long before we had special items in the game: Horns. Using a Horn you were able to send your message to the world chat, so it could be read at every map. Unfortunately, Horns were severely misused by some players and we were forced to remove them from the game. We know that the current search system is not ideal, and we are looking for a way to improve it.

Hehe. Miss my Tacos Tacos Tacos and other Business Corporation Deals Light & I had going.  Now that I think about it we should have just worked together and bought out lights industry and took over the place.

Those horns resulted in many bans....Lmao That is why they banned me from using horns and Tacos....

Spoiler

• Wing (Elgore), Ynrii (Elgore) and Haku (Elgore) like this

#8 EdgyDalmaska (Elgore)

EdgyDalmaska (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 368 posts
  • LocationHaha, no.

Posted 16 February 2018 - 07:31 AM

Spoiler

Player Fellini has defeated player Rigbi in a duel

Edited by Enya, 16 February 2018 - 07:41 AM.
Use spoilers Luke

Quite possibly, the worst individual in the entire universe.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users