#1 Foston (Elgore)

Foston (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 417 posts
  • LocationBRAZIL

Posted 22 November 2017 - 11:06 AM

This is a fast guide with 3 assassins builds with their talents and stats.

All those builds going to be full +11 orange with all cards that i though that would fit.

Ps: All builds going to have the same buffs on calculator to make them even.

Ghost Form, Blood Card:Fog, Elixir, Mount feed, Collection(only that which give 1 each status) talents and party buff(def and hp) all checked.

on pvp situations, all those buffs mentioned above are always up, except for ghost form but i decide to keep it.

Elemental/Dodge

Calculator Build

Talent:

oG6YA9x.jpg

I have 3 variations for this talents.

1° its the same at the screen shot.

2° i only change VENDETTA to Deadly Dance.

3° i remove those 2 on murder and put it to Poison, remove intolerable pain and born killer and use shadow warrior and penetrating strikes.

there are some few changes on play style but it would make this topic too long and i dont want it.

Elemental/Stamina

Calculator Build

Talent:

TwwivfZ.jpg

Because of those 3 AM on second hand there is no need for VENDETTA on this one.

To heal all that life you gonna need a good support and to help that poor guy you gonna need Vampire Strike with which some luck you gonna be able to heal 20k+ you just have to find the right target.

SURVIVAL INSTINCT its essential on my opinion but if u desire more dmg can be changed by HEAD MONEY.

FULL DPS

Calculator Build

Talent:

yBWga5l.jpg

The guy who use this build wont stay alive for much time longer so he gonna need to give as much Damage he can, thats why he is going to use the 3° variation of the first build.

Born killer resets a good skill but since we dont know if he gonna stay alive to do it its better if he uses the sudden strike with +15% ignore defense. there is not much to talk about this one.

This last build i dont know why i put it on this topic its a shitty build... would die too fast with that human ress but idk sounds fun maybe if you use a efreet xD

A comment with which one did you find better is much appreciate.

Edited by Foston (Elgore), 22 November 2017 - 11:26 AM.

• Solsagan (Elgore) likes this

#2 Solsagan (Elgore)

Solsagan (Elgore)

Warden of Aura

• Moderators
  • 2236 posts
  • LocationYour heart

Posted 22 November 2017 - 11:24 AM

Why the shadow leap talent? it's not worth it, only works when you use on stealth. The healing increase is better. And Pripstelle totem is better than berserker.

• Foston (Elgore) likes this

First of his name, Lord commander of Revolt, King in the north, Warden of Aura, Protector of the realm.
- List of Elites and Bosses

#3 Foston (Elgore)

Foston (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 417 posts
  • LocationBRAZIL

Posted 22 November 2017 - 11:33 AM

Why the shadow leap talent? it's not worth it, only works when you use on stealth. The healing increase is better. And Pripstelle totem is better than berserker.

it gives bleed even without invis, +healing in a meta with Dks taking 75% of it? nah thanks xD, pripstelle its just for Atk speed and increase his DPS but both are equal good.

that build is troll... it has a useless card like the dawn of the merciless...

#4 Solsagan (Elgore)

Solsagan (Elgore)

Warden of Aura

• Moderators
  • 2236 posts
  • LocationYour heart

Posted 22 November 2017 - 12:03 PM

pripstelle its just for Atk speed and increase his DPS but both are equal good.

prip gives 10 hit. And dks cutting healing is the main reason why any increase is welcome(specially when dks are dead and you have to deal with hunters or w/e else), the bleeding doesn't even make that dmg boost anyways.

Edited by Solsagan (Elgore), 22 November 2017 - 12:06 PM.

First of his name, Lord commander of Revolt, King in the north, Warden of Aura, Protector of the realm.
- List of Elites and Bosses

#5 Foston (Elgore)

Foston (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 417 posts
  • LocationBRAZIL

Posted 22 November 2017 - 12:33 PM

prip gives 10 hit. And dks cutting healing is the main reason why any increase is welcome(specially when dks are dead and you have to deal with hunters or w/e else), the bleeding doesn't even make that dmg boost anyways.

ye prip its better against other dodge guys and since that build has only 53 hit it is valid.

hunters take out 50%healing with parasite so instead of a sin with 1.2k attack heals 6k its going to be 3k and 15% of it its not much, for a guy with 24k hp it is nothing... and that build is about dmg let the support deals about the healing xD

there is a talent which increase by 15% the dmg of killer strike and another one if the target is under bleed efect, so that bleed is good.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: BR, BUILD, God of aura

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users