3 replies to this topic

#1 LunarAegis (Elgore)

LunarAegis (Elgore)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 December 2017 - 07:09 PM

This game could be fun, but it isn't. Lets list the issues shall we;

Click to move, should be hey hit a mob and die trying to escape another mob.
Skill should not have to be pressed 7 trillion times to cast.
Pots, forget it you will die.
Travel, yeah enjoy the trek across 7 maps to get to your destination.
Refining...100 cubes to get to +3...sigh.
Mounts, no you need the feed it every hour and you only get food from the cash shop, sorry people.
Pets, hey they only collect your drops if you are fortunate to get any drops and you will need a collar from you guessed it, the cash shop! Oh and the collar only lasts for so many pick up.
Armour for your level,LOL no rock that armour from ten levels ago.
Quests, yeah here is a quest for mobs 10 levels above you, enjoy your death...
Aww you need x amount exp to level, go grind, wait there is a maxed person taking all the mobs your level. go grind something 10 levels below you. Enjoy your crawl to level...

I am trying to enjoy this game only to leave it in frustration. I mean really, who is the developer and have they ever played a game before?

This game could be good if these issues were addressed.

• Sunrise (Elgore) likes this

#2 Reya (Elgore)

Reya (Elgore)

*dlamk's title here*

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 735 posts
  • LocationDancing Forest

Posted 16 December 2017 - 07:39 PM

This game could be fun, but it isn't. Lets list the issues shall we;

Click to move, should be hey hit a mob and die trying to escape another mob.
Skill should not have to be pressed 7 trillion times to cast.
Pots, forget it you will die.
Travel, yeah enjoy the trek across 7 maps to get to your destination.
Refining...100 cubes to get to +3...sigh.
Mounts, no you need the feed it every hour and you only get food from the cash shop, sorry people.
Pets, hey they only collect your drops if you are fortunate to get any drops and you will need a collar from you guessed it, the cash shop! Oh and the collar only lasts for so many pick up.
Armour for your level,LOL no rock that armour from ten levels ago.
Quests, yeah here is a quest for mobs 10 levels above you, enjoy your death...
Aww you need x amount exp to level, go grind, wait there is a maxed person taking all the mobs your level. go grind something 10 levels below you. Enjoy your crawl to level...

I am trying to enjoy this game only to leave it in frustration. I mean really, who is the developer and have they ever played a game before?

This game could be good if these issues were addressed.

._. you should see the old beta RQ. It took us 6 months of non stop farming to even get lv 60. There are more daily quest after 35 that help you. Once you get 47 or so more dailies unlock and it becomes even easier. Then one you hit 55 the dailies it offers alone are incredibly high in exp.

imageedit_1_7978229463.jpg

#3 Morŧred (Elgore)

Morŧred (Elgore)

The Master Thief

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 323 posts
  • LocationBurgas, Bulgaria

Posted 16 December 2017 - 08:21 PM

I'm sorry friend, but you seem misinformed.

- The Click to move statement is not a valid argument. The missclick on a mob while trying to move is your own fault for not paying attention. Have you tried Holding down the Mouse Button to move instead or Clicking on the Map Screen to Move across, while stopping from time to time to avoid mob aggro?

- Skill should not have to be press ... - I really don't understand what you're trying to say with that because it could mean a lot of things just by the way you're written it. Because not only do half the words need to be taken into consideration on their definitive use, but also it has to be taken into consideration what class they are refering to. That sentence could mean different things depending on if it refers Dark, Knights, Mages, Rogues or even All Classes. So I can't really debate that without flooding the chat.

- Pots are not designed to make you invinsible, they are a very small means of a boost in combat ... much like all other pots in other MMOs. It's important to know how to pick your fights and how to engage each player or mob or boss or elite in combat. And then there is the possibility that you are using pots that fit your level/playstyle/situations.

- Regarding traveling, yeah I guess I can see it being somewhat annoying to newcommers but really it's something that everyone either gets used to or evolve beyond. It's merely a sign that you are just impatient and keep in mind Royal Quest is not the only MMO to have this "Travel 7 or more Maps" style.

- 1000 Cubes for a + 3 Gear Improvement is comepletly, statistically and mathematically false. Have you tried using other Item improvement items?

- You also get free Mount Feed from Daily Log in Rewards to the point of flooding your inventory. You also don't need to feed your mount in order to use it. Gaining Mount Buffs from Feeding it is not game breaking or a necessity to play the game.

- Regarding Pets, yes they only pick up loot, because if they did act as combat buddies 80% of the player base wouldn't even bother picking Snipers or Hunters. Yes pets are a Rare drop and it's well intended to stay and be that way much like 90% of cosmetic items in any other games that are hard to get and only reward with decoration. Let's not forget All Collection items such as Pets will eventually give Stat Bonuses in the Future similarly to how Mounts do. Regarding Collars ... you get them non-stop from Daily Log in Rewards without paying anything for them to the point where I hate having my space flooded with them.

- Quests that have higher level mobs than you - again every class is equiped for them with proper skill timing and management. If it's really that hard why not just ask a friend for help or a random person or a guildmember for help. The game has a "Massive Multiplayer" Tag  a.k.a.  interaction with others. Playing Massive multiplayer games alone is very common and easy way to frustration.

- Regarding leveling, it's fine for 85% of the time not to mention that new quests are constantly added to the game. One of the biggest mistakes in this game is Rushing levels for many and I do mean many reasons - the most obvious ones are that everything gets more expensive and harder to obtain so you stay with outleveled gear and items making you unfit for quests, lacking experience to handle most situations in the game without any coaching and ignoring everything the game has to offer until level 60, but those are just a few reasons. Plus I do believe if you could rush a character to 60 in a weak or so, you'll just max out all classes and have nothing to do in the longer run.

And if you really want to speak with developers, try reporting an error and stating your problems or frustration so it can be taken into consideration. They will always reply back to you so that you'll know your voice is heard. All information that I have given is not only written ingame, but it's also all on forums.

Don't take it to heart but it merely seems like a list of personal dislikes, most people would think that it's missinformation or just laziness. Royal Quest is constantly under the argument that with every update the game gets easier or it hold your hand more to the point where they say it's getting dumbed down.

Sorry friend but you may need to add some extra information on your "frustrations" because I can't help you much with what you've mentioned so far. Royal Quest does have it's Real Issues but I don't really see any of them here. Again Sorry.

You can always adress something you wish to discuss here, that's why the Forums exist.

• user_1527278, Haku (Elgore) and Tigerina (Elgore) like this

#4 Reya (Elgore)

Reya (Elgore)

*dlamk's title here*

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 735 posts
  • LocationDancing Forest

Posted 16 December 2017 - 10:28 PM

I'm sorry friend, but you seem misinformed.

- The Click to move statement is not a valid argument. The missclick on a mob while trying to move is your own fault for not paying attention. Have you tried Holding down the Mouse Button to move instead or Clicking on the Map Screen to Move across, while stopping from time to time to avoid mob aggro?

- Skill should not have to be press ... - I really don't understand what you're trying to say with that because it could mean a lot of things just by the way you're written it. Because not only do half the words need to be taken into consideration on their definitive use, but also it has to be taken into consideration what class they are refering to. That sentence could mean different things depending on if it refers Dark, Knights, Mages, Rogues or even All Classes. So I can't really debate that without flooding the chat.

- Pots are not designed to make you invinsible, they are a very small means of a boost in combat ... much like all other pots in other MMOs. It's important to know how to pick your fights and how to engage each player or mob or boss or elite in combat. And then there is the possibility that you are using pots that fit your level/playstyle/situations.

- Regarding traveling, yeah I guess I can see it being somewhat annoying to newcommers but really it's something that everyone either gets used to or evolve beyond. It's merely a sign that you are just impatient and keep in mind Royal Quest is not the only MMO to have this "Travel 7 or more Maps" style.

- 1000 Cubes for a + 3 Gear Improvement is comepletly, statistically and mathematically false. Have you tried using other Item improvement items?

- You also get free Mount Feed from Daily Log in Rewards to the point of flooding your inventory. You also don't need to feed your mount in order to use it. Gaining Mount Buffs from Feeding it is not game breaking or a necessity to play the game.

- Regarding Pets, yes they only pick up loot, because if they did act as combat buddies 80% of the player base wouldn't even bother picking Snipers or Hunters. Yes pets are a Rare drop and it's well intended to stay and be that way much like 90% of cosmetic items in any other games that are hard to get and only reward with decoration. Let's not forget All Collection items such as Pets will eventually give Stat Bonuses in the Future similarly to how Mounts do. Regarding Collars ... you get them non-stop from Daily Log in Rewards without paying anything for them to the point where I hate having my space flooded with them.

- Quests that have higher level mobs than you - again every class is equiped for them with proper skill timing and management. If it's really that hard why not just ask a friend for help or a random person or a guildmember for help. The game has a "Massive Multiplayer" Tag a.k.a. interaction with others. Playing Massive multiplayer games alone is very common and easy way to frustration.

- Regarding leveling, it's fine for 85% of the time not to mention that new quests are constantly added to the game. One of the biggest mistakes in this game is Rushing levels for many and I do mean many reasons - the most obvious ones are that everything gets more expensive and harder to obtain so you stay with outleveled gear and items making you unfit for quests, lacking experience to handle most situations in the game without any coaching and ignoring everything the game has to offer until level 60, but those are just a few reasons. Plus I do believe if you could rush a character to 60 in a weak or so, you'll just max out all classes and have nothing to do in the longer run.

And if you really want to speak with developers, try reporting an error and stating your problems or frustration so it can be taken into consideration. They will always reply back to you so that you'll know your voice is heard. All information that I have given is not only written ingame, but it's also all on forums.

Don't take it to heart but it merely seems like a list of personal dislikes, most people would think that it's missinformation or just laziness. Royal Quest is constantly under the argument that with every update the game gets easier or it hold your hand more to the point where they say it's getting dumbed down.

Sorry friend but you may need to add some extra information on your "frustrations" because I can't help you much with what you've mentioned so far. Royal Quest does have it's Real Issues but I don't really see any of them here. Again Sorry.

You can always adress something you wish to discuss here, that's why the Forums exist.

👀 New moderator confirmed?

imageedit_1_7978229463.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users