87 replies to this topic

#41 Nikolaa (Elgore)

Nikolaa (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 525 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 09:40 PM

Lv 40 gear can last you until 60. Weapon is really the big difference.

if you know how to play this game you can level up with any gear that you drop without seals without any upgrades.. i leveld up 4 of my characters like that.. its not hard...

edit # the gear can be less than 40 or above the 40 - poiint is gear doesnt matter at leveling point

Edited by Nikolaa (Elgore), 12 January 2018 - 09:47 PM.

#42 Altron (Elgore)

Altron (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 09:41 PM

the players who spent months improving their lv60 gears upgrading them and farming day and night for  cards or gold to put into those gears will be pissed off i think ,but also it could be a good thing because most of end players are bored now they have something to do , i also think new map is not enough , you should rework old ones add more quests , i tried playing assassin lately but stopped at lvl35 for lack of quests and a nightmare to lvlup for this class with no help , a new capital like Varlone with new starting maps around it a dark and evil place , the ability of choosing your class from the start not lvl 20 , now assassin- warlock and dk class will start in that new area(dark capital) while crus-sorc and thief will still start at old maps , my point of this now we can have real siege system the dark classes against light ones daily battles to conquer each other capital with open pvp maps - full map not a closed place like tower or pyramid .

• Haku (Elgore) likes this

#43 LightRanger (Elgore)

LightRanger (Elgore)

King's Champion

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 09:59 PM

Congratulations, if the rumors are true, that is. Your incredible levels of stupidity have reached new heights and somehow awakened me from my indefinite forum slumber. That being said, that sentence is the only part of this post that is trolly in any way.

I've watched this game for years now, I used to try to get the admins and devs pointed in the right direction by getting them to actually listen to what their players were saying, but I gave that up a long time ago and turned into the forum/game troll you all know and hate. rolleyes.gif  That being said, I have to say, this is just plain stupid. I give you an A+ on your effort to make new things in this game, yes, but you will institute a fatal error if you put this patch out at ANY point. The level and Item cap. I understand this game is a business, and the goal is overall to make more money. However, if you make new level 65 items after the vast majority of your active player base has completed full thousand + dollar sets, and most of the rest of your player base has pushed their level 60 gear up high enough to be competitive after literally YEARS OF GRINDING, then this game will die. Once and for all, you will kill it. These players have worked for years to obtain perfection or near perfection on their gear sets, and now you turn to them and tell them oh yeah, by the way, all the crap you just created, its completely and utterly worthless. 

That being said, there are several things you can still do to fix this before you make these rumors true, and put the final nail in the coffin of this god forsaken game, which tbh, I don't care one way or another, I just know people I care about do care. Keep your new level cap involved, but eliminate the gear. Maybe you could make it so these last 5 levels give a massive attribute boost or the gear these players have created improves via the experience gained in these 5 levels to become "seasoned gear". Something like that is fine, instituting a full set of new gear to create and obsoleting ALL of the 60 gear set is stupidity. 

You want new options? I can sit here at my computer for 5 minutes and give you un-ending supplies of GOOD ideas that will make your player base stay and potentially grow. Its easy. Here, have a couple more, free of charge. Stop trying to change gear, if you want to keep people interested, throw a curve ball into the mechanics of their game play. Add some talents!!!!! Add some SKILLS to the character classes! There are literally UNENDING options in this field that have never been touched. Examples off the top of my head.. give a DK a new skill that that makes them go into a berserker killing rage (extreme increase in attack/crit and maybe a decrease in defense/resistance), but they lose their rampant anger once they use it, so they have to use their brain as to when to use it... give an Assassin an ability that allows them to completely negate a second life, perhaps at the cost of being able to go invisible for a period of time, I mean wth is the POINT in being assassinated when you come BACK to life. Give a sniper a bonus on sniper shot where they automatically teleport and become invisible for a short period of time after using the "Sniper Shot". I mean seriously, snipers don't just sit there and die after giving up their position in real life, so why would they in this game? There are ENDLESS OPTIONS to this. Yeah, maybe my suggestions are stupid, but they are certainly better than having to create an entirely new gear set where you will spend likely over 100 red stones PER piece of gear, not counting the weapon. Thats disgusting, and most of your players will laugh and finally say haha, thats a good joke, leave, and never come back.

Open your eyes Royal Quest, and understand that it is not even a good idea for rumors of this to be circulating. This game has had ups and downs, but whoever or whatever gave you the bright idea to make new level 65 gear is a fool. Do. Not. Do. It. 

Forum rant over, back to hibernation, feel free to re-ban me.

-BoneSmasher/LightRanger

Edited by LightRanger (Elgore), 12 January 2018 - 10:25 PM.

• Ragedrop (Elgore) and DarksKiss (Elgore) like this

#44 KiraQuest (Elgore)

KiraQuest (Elgore)

Event Coordinator

• Moderators
  • 1605 posts
  • LocationYork, United Kingdom

Posted 12 January 2018 - 10:14 PM

Also, since the information was simultaneously released on the Russian forums, and our server is smaller then the Russian ones, will we become a test server for the updates?

Let us be realistic here. my prediction: Unlikely.

85478046cdaabc46b52f40a4f27cfe66.png

#45 KiraQuest (Elgore)

KiraQuest (Elgore)

Event Coordinator

• Moderators
  • 1605 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 10:14 PM

I understand, but the last patches were pve/new content focused and they didn't let us down. The only thing i see devs messing up is pvp,

I disagree, SpringBot has been a total disaster - tumbleweed rolls by more actively than players fighting SpringBot. I see about one call every few days for battle to go at Duke of Tides. Scorpion King and Solo Manor are only do-able by certain classes - one only ever see calls for 'high DPS" so you can forget most rogues and possibly other classes ever getting a look in.

I look at characters' profiles and very rarely ever see them with Solo Manor gear.

Of course, one keeps an open mind and it might be perfectly possible to take existing weapons and take them forward to Level 65 by clever additions of other Atrributes or another upgrading channel so it is not just Card, Seal and Improvement it could be other things like crystals that could enhance existing gear, thus preserving your individual investment.

Until we see what the Devs have on-plan, we would need to keep an open mind. Look at what HAS been said :

• there is some mysterious force that enhances the lives of the inhabitants of this new Duchy.
  • there are interesting artifacts that would not necessarily be have new gear in itself but could be 'bolted' onto existing gear.
  • there is no indication that this new set of maps will be exclusively L60-L65
  • there is no indication that L65 is the end-game point either

So please, let us keep an open mind for now and wait for further Dev Notes to be issued.

• Reikkan (Elgore) likes this

#46 KiraQuest (Elgore)

KiraQuest (Elgore)

Event Coordinator

• Moderators
  • 1605 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 10:27 PM

I am advised that my meds are affecting my prose - there is no mystical force - that is Star Wars rolleyes.gif

• Khyaran (Elgore) likes this

#47 Wing (Elgore)

Wing (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 645 posts
  • LocationDancing Forest

Posted 12 January 2018 - 10:34 PM

if you know how to play this game you can level up with any gear that you drop without seals without any upgrades.. i leveld up 4 of my characters like that.. its not hard...

edit # the gear can be less than 40 or above the 40 - poiint is gear doesnt matter at leveling point

Yes but some people aren't so lucky. Some may never drop gear for their class or maybe it'll be lower level. Usually you can just +6 green, blue dry a gear at lv 40~ all the way to 60. This let's f2p players save gold until 60. If I keep dropping better gear, why should I continue to upgrade and seal and waist gold? It'll be better to sell that "higher better" gear and make gold for end game gear.

imageedit_1_7978229463.jpg

#48 Foston (Elgore)

Foston (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 406 posts
  • LocationBRAZIL

Posted 12 January 2018 - 10:46 PM

Everyone who disagree with the new patch clearly have never played a MMORPG!

im pretty sure that doesnt matter how broken the gears going to be im still going to be able to face them...

its bs cry about it, people like Sven spend thousands of reales and took 1 day to get +11, people like me took almost 2 years to get +11  and  im still excited to trade all my gears!!!

For me those gears from solo manor was 50% bs, there was at best 2 or 3 good, the cards... nothing to say about those useless cards...

i want to see a new weapon class way way better then the lvl 60 one, i want to have something to play and have fun besides the castles...

i want to see a new boss harder then any other i have seen, one not like that Hugo or SpringBot who clearly was made to a bunch of zumbi kills it. LET US SEE SOME MECHANICS!!! 

btw please dont tell us what the cards and shits are going to give let us find out by ourselfs...xD

The North forgets nothing

Edited by Foston (Elgore), 12 January 2018 - 10:54 PM.

#49 Shimanu (Elgore)

Shimanu (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 316 posts
  • LocationMaybe at the bathroom

Posted 12 January 2018 - 10:58 PM

Perhaps maybe the Switch system will come handy (you can find it [Here] ) 

overall I like everything just except I need to redo my gears 

#50 Rodrigo (Elgore)

Rodrigo (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 12:10 AM

Finally something exciting than 3 min siege, lets grind a bit more boyz and have some fun on pve! ph34r.png

#51 Morŧred (Elgore)

Morŧred (Elgore)

The Master Thief

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 288 posts
  • LocationBurgas, Bulgaria

Posted 13 January 2018 - 12:17 AM

... Are there any plans for Class Rebalance to come WITH this update?

I don't really mind the extra levels because they will bring an extra talent to all classes.

Please if there will be new Equipment could you possibly have it capped at level 60 like all of the Solo Equipment, some of us really have spent months on our level 60 gear and they aren't even maxed out.

This update is garantied to bring back a few old players but doesn't garantie that they will resume playing. Newer players won't even know about the update until they reach level 60 or higher which most don't have the interest, so this update does not influence newcommer and the thought of new level 65 Equipment is garantied to kill of some players who over the years have been getting less and less free time to play.

I know this is a preview of a future update but to avoid disorder on this server ... we need a lot more information about this upcoming update.

#52 Foston (Elgore)

Foston (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 406 posts
  • LocationBRAZIL

Posted 13 January 2018 - 12:33 AM

new level 65 Equipment is garantied to kill of some players who over the years have been getting less and less free time to play.

thats probably me sad.png unless i get fired xD

Edited by Foston (Elgore), 13 January 2018 - 12:34 AM.

#53 Wing (Elgore)

Wing (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 645 posts
  • LocationDancing Forest

Posted 13 January 2018 - 12:48 AM

thats probably me sad.png unless i get fired xD

Sounds like a personal problem.

#54 Khyaran (Elgore)

Khyaran (Elgore)

Nowhere to be found

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1383 posts
  • LocationOn the crossing of Not Here Avenue and Get Lost Boulevard

Posted 13 January 2018 - 02:18 AM

The level cap increase i can live with (seeing it will probably come paired with extra talent points)

New map locations and even a new social place like Varlone is cool

Im not sure about the new items, which will most likely be lvl 60+ gear(sets), im afraid this will get us to the point i long predicted, +12 and red seals (which would make 90% quit here and now)

Opposed to many, for once i will be patient and see what it turns out to be

Answer no master, never the slave,

Carry your dreams down into the grave

#55 Charma (Elgore)

Charma (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 06:56 AM

Sounds very interesting.

I am glad i stopped upgrading my gear when i got to +6,+7 now.

Looking forward to all the new stuff.

smile.png

#56 Solsagan (Elgore)

Solsagan (Elgore)

Warden of Aura

• Moderators
  • 2157 posts
  • LocationYour heart

Posted 13 January 2018 - 11:09 AM

I don't see why the theory of whole New sets is such an issue to some of you. Srsly what do you guys want? Use the same gear until the end? What If the lvl cap increase again in the future, would you still want the same gear too?.

It took me and many others at least two years playing to become maxed, and we're happy If we need to change the whole thing because It means something Else to do besides Just getting 5 more levels.

There's no such thing as +12/stronger Seal collors, thats Just an excuse to criticize the game because you're not willing to make the same thing over again. And If such thing comes in the future Whats the problem? The game can't evolve because you don't want to play, create new things?

Being against Op things is one thing, being against game's evolution is completely different. I'm 60 since october 2014, and Full gear since 2016, i can't wait to upgrade my gear IF necessary.
First of his name, Lord commander of Revolt, King in the north, Warden of Aura, Protector of the realm.
- List of Elites and Bosses
- Solsagan's assassin build.
- Lastfm Profile
- Spotify Profile

#57 Solsagan (Elgore)

Solsagan (Elgore)

Warden of Aura

• Moderators
  • 2157 posts
  • LocationYour heart

Posted 13 January 2018 - 11:21 AM

I disagree, SpringBot has been a total disaster - tumbleweed rolls by more actively than players fighting SpringBot. I see about one call every few days for battle to go at Duke of Tides. Scorpion King and Solo Manor are only do-able by certain classes - one only ever see calls for 'high DPS" so you can forget most rogues and possibly other classes ever getting a look in.

Spring bot was good until they change the loot system, i forgot about this. They did messed up  pve wise once. But duke and etc, is only worth to complete the quests and the card itself isn't that good, but we can't say it was a failure since almost everyone rushing to 60 complete its quests. As for solo manor and SK, rogues are one of the best damage dealers there. Maybe if the game wasn't filled with random dks on every corner we would see more classes doing things. But i undrestand your point, i just can't agree it was a failure.

First of his name, Lord commander of Revolt, King in the north, Warden of Aura, Protector of the realm.
- List of Elites and Bosses
- Solsagan's assassin build.
- Lastfm Profile
- Spotify Profile

#58 Foston (Elgore)

Foston (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 406 posts
  • LocationBRAZIL

Posted 13 January 2018 - 01:58 PM

Sounds like a personal problem.

sounds like a lot of work xD

#59 Wing (Elgore)

Wing (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 645 posts
  • LocationDancing Forest

Posted 13 January 2018 - 02:18 PM

sounds like a lot of work xD

Just give up sleep. You'll totally be fine. :^)

#60 Foston (Elgore)

Foston (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 406 posts
  • LocationBRAZIL

Posted 13 January 2018 - 02:24 PM

Just give up sleep. You'll totally be fine. :^)

im sleeping 5h~6h  maybe if i drop to 3h xD

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: news, coming soon, North, Northern Lands

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users