#81 KiraQuest (Elgore)

KiraQuest (Elgore)

Event Coordinator

• Moderators
  • 1605 posts
  • LocationYork, United Kingdom

Posted 15 January 2018 - 03:32 AM

._. well then. That's something you don't see everyday... Great job. O.O

Snag is, I do not want to have 20 L60 chars so I am bored to tears - no more levelling characters for me any more. So something else which broadens the fun is welcome but if it is more stuff like Solo Manor or Scorpion King i will not be playing any longer for sure and I know i will not be alone in that regard. 

85478046cdaabc46b52f40a4f27cfe66.png

#82 Altron (Elgore)

Altron (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 15 January 2018 - 03:22 PM

Maybe this game need a new server that the new updates will only be applied to it , the players who dont want the update can stay on the old server doing their boring stuff

while the rest will have a fresh fair new start to make it to the top . this will attract tons of new players a new server where no op guilds control things or op kill parties in pvp

a fair chance is what the new players wants ,you know old players (because they are bored) have many alts , specially alts for pvp towers - mill etc those alts have gears that the new player cant even dream of getting , and in those places the new players are mostly abused so they lose interest and leave the game , i met many new players like this all left

so you have to wake up and realize an update is not enough to attract players to this game , a new server is a good thing .

also i think now with the new lvl cap the classes should have a third transformation with new skills and talents :

warrior ---> Crusader --->Paladin

warrior ---> Dark Knight--->Dark Overlord

Mage--->sorcerer--->Wizard

Mage--->Warlock--->Necromancer

Rouge--->Thief--->Bandit

Rouge--->Assassin--->Ninja

Archer--->Hunter--->Beast tamer

Archer--->Sniper--->sharpshooter

with the addition of new class : Medic--->Healer---->priest ( a wide range of healing and party healing skills -remove negative effects and light based attacks)

now the sorcerer can be an elemental dps master as supposed to be 

toning down the healing and party heal ability for crusader and focus on his agro -shield - protect skills

dark knight need a lot of reword but maybe remove the ability to wear gears with high def he should be a swords-axe master and focus on those a high dps class but low def because you know those metal high def gear the crusader wear makes it hard to fight its only for protection so why let dark knight use those .

anyway there many good ideas from many players here listen to them and you would have the most enjoyable game out there

• Khyaran (Elgore) likes this

#83 TankCrazy (Elgore)

TankCrazy (Elgore)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 16 January 2018 - 12:17 PM

ok i have spent alot of money in this game and i even happy too hear new stuff think god about time it happens. only thing i dont like is why only 65. it should be 70 that way we can get new 60-69 pvp and 70 pvp atless that would be every nice. and stop crying about money you spend in a game we all know games change close down. like i spent 150 usd not even 1 day before this note came out and i am not upset about it and i still upgraded the gear i have now knowing it will help me lvl to 65

• Altron (Elgore) likes this

#84 Altron (Elgore)

Altron (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 16 January 2018 - 01:54 PM

yes i agree lv65 not worthy but 70 is better

#85 Khyaran (Elgore)

Khyaran (Elgore)

Nowhere to be found

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1383 posts
  • LocationOn the crossing of Not Here Avenue and Get Lost Boulevard

Posted 16 January 2018 - 04:14 PM

A new subclass would be nice (really like the idea of Beast Tamer), but that would mean at least 1 extra talent tree to add in, which means either a higher level cap (80 comes to mind lol) or more balance among talent trees (right now for Hunter its Parasite build all the way, pvp and pve wise)

• Altron (Elgore) likes this

Answer no master, never the slave,

Carry your dreams down into the grave

#86 EdgyDalmaska (Elgore)

EdgyDalmaska (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts
  • LocationNigeria, West Africa

Posted 16 January 2018 - 08:33 PM

I don't have anything bad to say about this.

Nothing good either.

I guess 5/10 update

Congratulations!

You just wasted your time reading an absolutely worthless comment on the internet and now, you're reading even more useless signature, thus, proving the justice of our great culture.

Now go and rest, our heroes!

#87 Altron (Elgore)

Altron (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 16 January 2018 - 08:38 PM

A new subclass would be nice (really like the idea of Beast Tamer), but that would mean at least 1 extra talent tree to add in, which means either a higher level cap (80 comes to mind lol) or more balance among talent trees (right now for Hunter its Parasite build all the way, pvp and pve wise)

yes its cool idea , also with beast tamer now the hunter can summon or transform to some of the elites (no card drop if he dies lol) but hunter only get 50% or less maybe of the elite attribute , also the pet not only blindly following and attack or shoot whatever , now the pet can actually give the hunter extra attribute like strength - luck etc like if the hunter tamed an irex he gets +to atk and +% to fire damage and so on it will open many new things .

• Elyss (Elgore) likes this

#88 Enya

Enya

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4061 posts

Posted 19 January 2018 - 05:45 PM

Some words from the Royal Quest team

Thank you for your numerous responses to the first preview. We need your feedback and we shall try to bear in mind all opinions. Mind that the work is still going and some features may be changed in the process.

Regarding 65 level and anything related to this feature: we shall tell about it later, with more details. We can see your apprehension and we understand your worries. We just ask you to wait a bit more. There will be more previews and more information. 

• Elyss (Elgore) likes this

Like Royal Quest on Facebook: RoyalQuest

Follow Royal Quest on Twitter: RoyalQuest

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: news, coming soon, North, Northern Lands

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users