news coming soon north northern lands alaites

37 replies to this topic

#1 Enya

Enya

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4061 posts

Posted 19 January 2018 - 05:29 PM

The North is the harsh land where no foot may tread. Elenian map makers mean their own feet of course. Contrary to their opinion, the "icy wastes" are quite populated, and weird monsters or reckless adventurers are not the only inhabitants of The North. There are also local human inhabitants - Alaites.

Alaite dwelling

8b438f03b161076eda19d13facc5fa31.png

They had lived in The North for ages, and no one remembers where they came from. Alaites call their land Alatika. The name has both historical and religious origin.

The Legend of the Star

Long, long ago native humans of the North lead a rough and primitive life. Their major source of the means of subsistence were local animals: meat for eating, bones for making weapons and instruments, skin and fur for clothes. Even their dwellings were constructed in animal skin and bones - of larger animals, of course. Enemies pressed them up forcing to leave more livable lands. After so many years of wondering they had forgotten even their original name.

Alaite shaman

cb4f524de057fab4cbd7677f695c5c99.png

In spite of all severities, Northern people were distinguished by dignity and devotion. They loved Aura and served her like nobody else - and the Goddess decided to award their fervent loyalty. One night she took a star from the sky and sent it down, to her beloved children. There was a tremendous noise, and the star flared before to fall on the ground: night became as bright as a day, and the snow melted away around the place of falling. Everyone got frightened to death at first. Shamans prayed Aura for ten days, asked her advice and her protection - but the Goddess kept silence. It has become clear that Aura put them on trial. Then the best warriors took their beast weapons and set out on a march. The star was so heavy that the place where it fell turned into a deep pit. Warriors descended full of apprehension - but no peril threatened them. On the contrary, Aura sent her children magical gifts - a lot of gifts.

Every warrior took a gift and carried back to his people. Aura's gifts helped shamans to perform many miracles: to protect their land from orcs and hideous icy beasts, to warm people in cold winter, to strengthen their dwellings and to brighten dark nights. People's life has greatly improved.  

To express their gratitude shamans called the Northern lands Alatika - "Fallen star" in their native language, "alati" (star) and "ka" (fall) - and Northern people Alaites. They have the same name up to now. Wealth, obtained miraculously, haven't changed or corrupted Alaites' nature: they worship Aura and honour their old traditions, as before, live in harmony with wildlife and help any stranger humbly requesting help.

Alaite woman

f4ee107440973f8b0774ecbab69bfeb4.png

Alaites nowadays

The place where the star fell long ago has a mystical power. The Temple of Aura Gifts where anyone can pray to the Goddess has been raised in the very center of it, and the Alaite settlement with its daily commotion is placed somewhat apart.

Alaites are very devoted to their harsh homeland and almost never travel to the south. They spend many days in the open sea and hunt in the wild for weeks but always come back to their sacred place. They serve Aura but also worship their ancestors' spirits, and they are extremely superstitious.
In spite of many wars in the past Alaites are not warlike. They allow foreigners to come to their land and to trade.
Currently Alaites work together with Aranta and even permit to examine their sacred objects - Aura's gifts. Arantians
have already learned much due to this cooperation.
There is no peace treaty between Alaites and Orcs - but no open war too. These two nations are like unfriendly neighbours disdaining one another, and skirmishes take place here and there.

• Solsagan (Elgore), Genius (Elgore), Hasan (Elgore) and 5 others like this

Like Royal Quest on Facebook: RoyalQuest

Follow Royal Quest on Twitter: RoyalQuest

#2 Enya

Enya

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4061 posts

Posted 19 January 2018 - 05:30 PM

Some words from the Royal Quest team

Thank you for your numerous responses to the first preview. We need your feedback and we shall try to bear in mind all opinions. Mind that the work is still going and some features may be changed in the process.

Regarding 65 level and anything related to this feature: we shall tell about it later, with more details. We can see your apprehension and we understand your worries. We just ask you to wait a bit more. There will be more previews and more information. 

• Solsagan (Elgore), Genius (Elgore), Hasan (Elgore) and 5 others like this

#3 Solsagan (Elgore)

Solsagan (Elgore)

Warden of Aura

• Moderators
  • 2203 posts
  • LocationYour heart

Posted 19 January 2018 - 05:45 PM

Some already know what's coming. +12 improvement and cursed red/Black Seals.
  • Genius (Elgore) likes this
First of his name, Lord commander of Revolt, King in the north, Warden of Aura, Protector of the realm.
- List of Elites and Bosses
- Solsagan's assassin build.
- Lastfm Profile
- Spotify Profile

#4 Reikkan (Elgore)

Reikkan (Elgore)

Rune Bearer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 529 posts
  • LocationBright Shield

Posted 19 January 2018 - 05:45 PM

Shaman and Amazon class leaks?

Suits are never leaked with weapons...

2AnBFMA.png

I know buddy. It's my lifestyle.

#5 Ðarknight (Elgore)

Ðarknight (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 495 posts
  • Locationin the confines of the mental universe

Posted 19 January 2018 - 06:10 PM

red seals and equipment +15 was just a joke invented by me, unfortunately it spread like the epidemic of DK.

#6 Oomph (Elgore)

Oomph (Elgore)

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 19 January 2018 - 06:23 PM

we only need a class evolution , and new skills , improviment and seals are ok xD

15I9qTY.png

#7 Olga (Elgore)

Olga (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 461 posts
  • LocationRidorana Cataract

Posted 19 January 2018 - 07:40 PM

I'm secretly hoping that in one of the new locations we might see some surviving elves.

Huh? You wish to challenge me? Bughahahaah! Pff, as you wish.

But I'll just let you know this, kid: in my youth I was known as the 3rd best YuGiOh player in my neighbourhood...

*cringes and dies*

#8 Altron (Elgore)

Altron (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 19 January 2018 - 07:53 PM

Usually when playing any MMORPG I dont look at the story , Quest Conversation ,etc i stopped that long time ago because its all started to sound similar / familiar or not interesting , most players just want kill monsters and kill each other later so don't try too hard to make a good story , also the map expansion is going the wrong way North when east and specially west needed that more , but i think the latest Winter festival patch the devs done gave them few Icy ideas so they made this , also talking about Aura we need a map of light and magic

maybe a Sky City wink.png

• Haku (Elgore) likes this

#9 Haku (Elgore)

Haku (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 271 posts

Posted 19 January 2018 - 08:00 PM

i feel it ,it is going to be amazing....

new class,new weapon,new maps..soo many new things...

but in meantime i dont know what to doo...should i improve my equipment or should i save gold.....lvl 65 is good but better if it is 70 or 80

then we have new arena new bg. i would suggest also change in siege system and in guild wars..

like make a guild with characteristics or differnt type guild

1. trading guild - have characteristics that alow guild ember to buy and sell things easily and give them trading buffs

2.fighting guilds-characteristics that buff players attack 

3.farming guild-  allow players to have a better chanse for droping things and card tooo.

wub.png

“Even the weak

can take down a massive force in one blow,

+                                                                                             if they aim carefully.”

“Food tastes best

when

you sit around

and eat it with everyone!”

#10 Erza'Scarllet (Elgore)

Erza'Scarllet (Elgore)

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 19 January 2018 - 08:06 PM

We need some class upgrades, they are very repetitive and delayed like Sniper, Thief, Warlock, among others, it would be good if we have new Skills in classes.

Seal could add the Chaos Damage Seal, because it only has the chaos damage rings. 

They could leave the classes balanced, neither so strong nor so weak, the DK is very strong, even more than normal. Sniper does not have any upgrades for them, and they are the most advanced class at the moment, Thief has a very tricky cure. 

New bosses and new cards would be great too, but please do not do the same SpringBot, it's annoying to invoke besides needing a lot of people to defeat you.

unsure.png

• Hasan (Elgore) and ScarlettRose (Elgore) like this

I.f u h.a.v.e a. D.r.e.a.m, j.u.s.t d.o i.t! wub.png

#11 Reya (Elgore)

Reya (Elgore)

*dlamk's title here*

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 724 posts
  • LocationDancing Forest

Posted 19 January 2018 - 08:31 PM

Seal could add the Chaos Damage Seal, because it only has the chaos damage rings.

unsure.png

There is an amulet card that gives 7% chaos DMG if I remember right

imageedit_1_7978229463.jpg

#12 DeathStars (Elgore)

DeathStars (Elgore)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 19 January 2018 - 09:08 PM

There is an amulet card that gives 7% chaos DMG if I remember right

3% chaos damang*

#13 Godsu (Elgore)

Godsu (Elgore)

Pain

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 782 posts
  • LocationKarnaca

Posted 19 January 2018 - 09:39 PM

There is an amulet card that gives 7% (earth) DMG if I remember right

" A true hunter never rests "

LqchOiW.png  

#14 Reya (Elgore)

Reya (Elgore)

*dlamk's title here*

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 724 posts
  • LocationDancing Forest

Posted 19 January 2018 - 10:22 PM

There is an amulet card that gives 7% (earth) DMG if I remember right

Yeah I got confused with the Earth DMG one

#15 Nikolaa (Elgore)

Nikolaa (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 525 posts

Posted 19 January 2018 - 11:49 PM

I believe whats needed there is fishing! so you can trade fish with the inhabitants (fish that you catch of course) ((lol))

#16 Altron (Elgore)

Altron (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 20 January 2018 - 01:48 AM

I Hope you put some Snow Bears there :3 , the cute fuzzy cuddly ones <3

Edited by Altron (Elgore), 20 January 2018 - 12:38 PM.

• Enya likes this

#17 Tigerina (Elgore)

Tigerina (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted 20 January 2018 - 03:50 PM

I know it's not set in stone, and there is nothing beyond speculation, but if the Devs do add more classes, would you please consider adding more available character slots to the select screen if you do? Personally, I'd be willing to pay a nominal amount of Reales either per slot, or for a second page of slots.

These all look exciting, and I'm looking forward to what comes next. biggrin.png

• Enya and Tiglion (Elgore) like this

#18 Elyss (Elgore)

Elyss (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 146 posts
  • LocationEastern United States of America

Posted 20 January 2018 - 09:00 PM

This looks so fun! I can't wait.

34a74fbdb8d7f29f41839386757d61a5.png

#19 Enya

Enya

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4061 posts

Posted 20 January 2018 - 10:02 PM

To Say-Req: Your entry has been hidden. Please use English for your forum posts - hope Google Translator is not blocked in your region?

I know it's not set in stone, and there is nothing beyond speculation, but if the Devs do add more classes, would you please consider adding more available character slots to the select screen if you do? Personally, I'd be willing to pay a nominal amount of Reales either per slot, or for a second page of slots.

Are not 10 slots enough? blink.png  Well, perhaps we shall take it into consideration - if there will be more people requesting to add more character slots.

• Tiglion (Elgore) and Tigerina (Elgore) like this

#20 Reya (Elgore)

Reya (Elgore)

*dlamk's title here*

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 724 posts
  • LocationDancing Forest

Posted 20 January 2018 - 11:01 PM

To Say-Req:
Are not 10 slots enough? blink.png Well, perhaps we shall take it into consideration - if there will be more people requesting to add more character slots.

O.o I have 10 characters 7 50+ and one 40 the other 2 lv 20~. How is that not enough? O.o you can have every class +2 more if you wanted too. I guess for mail space, but just make a new account like do.

Edited by PhantomQuiver (Elgore), 20 January 2018 - 11:03 PM.

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: news, coming soon, north, northern lands, alaites

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users