37 replies to this topic

#21 Barae (Elgore)

Barae (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 20 January 2018 - 11:43 PM

the only proposition I have, that I think would be kinda neet, would be and elixr or an NPC option to unpersonalize an item, even if it costs gold or elenium..... so that hand me downs, or no longer needed, nice things maybe given or sold to other characters. Or maybe the option to personalize an item as well....Both, so that other players wont harass you to trade your favorite and most bestest items constantly....I would completely understand if it was a costly option. Don't mind that much either way I suppose, just an idea.

Edited by Barae (Elgore), 20 January 2018 - 11:55 PM.

• Elyss (Elgore) and Altron (Elgore) like this

#22 Genius (Elgore)

Genius (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 309 posts
  • LocationNorth Korea

Posted 21 January 2018 - 01:14 AM

nice

Not a Genius

sSp4ucZ.jpg?1

#23 Ninjadevil (Elgore)

Ninjadevil (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 21 January 2018 - 03:18 AM

it would be nice to have jobs like lumberjack, fisherman, miner ... to get money not only from the farm but also working on it.

Seriously good also have new weapons for the classes, crossbow for the hunters = very slow to recharge, however strong. a two handed for thiefs ??, the warriors could use spears without being mounted on their great mounts ... I know I'm imagining some pretty sinister things lol.

I would also like to have some talent in the thief build so that it becomes invisible in battles again, because in the arena everyone focuses on thief because he is weak and can not escape.

I hope this update is good and that the dk are nerf, an increase of 2 seconds in a skill already serious good...

Edited by XfrozenX (Elgore), 21 January 2018 - 03:19 AM.

QoL05di.jpg                 

*sem Deus não somos nada*

#24 Altron (Elgore)

Altron (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 21 January 2018 - 02:53 PM

it would be nice to have jobs like lumberjack, fisherman, miner ... to get money not only from the farm but also working on it.

Seriously good also have new weapons for the classes, crossbow for the hunters = very slow to recharge, however strong. a two handed for thiefs ??, the warriors could use spears without being mounted on their great mounts ... I know I'm imagining some pretty sinister things lol.

I would also like to have some talent in the thief build so that it becomes invisible in battles again, because in the arena everyone focuses on thief because he is weak and can not escape.

I hope this update is good and that the dk are nerf, an increase of 2 seconds in a skill already serious good...

you can already do jobs , go mine some ores and sell in market ,gather whatever farm things and sell ,farming is working on it but for fishing i dont know doesnt sound appealing

for RQ as game it has the smallest maps i ever see in any MMORPG i played ,there are some games that literally you spend an hour to move from one end to another and each of those maps has a capital , small villages , crypts , temples ,ruins  and the game have like 15 maps like this so imagine how huge and how small RQ is , so things like jobs , or a certain card drop after 1000 will not work because those small maps would be filled with players farming for cards and insulting each other , pyramid for example this place would be

only for strongest guild normal players would dream of farming there for Anubis card for example , hunters dont need crossbow if it exists i doubt anyone will be using it slow recharge= fast death for hunter - as for thief i think the devs didnt care much about this class when they did it , it need a rework or maybe remove the whole class and instead put a new class ( monk) a close hand to hand fighting master with a range of hand - feet combo attacks oh yeah a flying kick that send the dk back to hell where he came from xD

fast fist punches that breaks the enemy armor wow the skills possibility are endless i would love to see that class in game <3

• Ninjadevil (Elgore) likes this

#25 WorldStrike (Elgore)

WorldStrike (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 21 January 2018 - 04:25 PM

Beautiful costumes they're wearing,I would like to ask you,will there be new costumes in the premium shop,in connection with new locations and 65 level?

• Altron (Elgore) likes this

#26 WooCash (Elgore)

WooCash (Elgore)

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 21 January 2018 - 06:26 PM

I guess so, as u may know katauri uses every single opportunity to milk money from players ;)

#27 Ninjadevil (Elgore)

Ninjadevil (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 21 January 2018 - 06:37 PM

you can already do jobs , go mine some ores and sell in market ,gather whatever farm things and sell ,farming is working on it but for fishing i dont know doesnt sound appealing

for RQ as game it has the smallest maps i ever see in any MMORPG i played ,there are some games that literally you spend an hour to move from one end to another and each of those maps has a capital , small villages , crypts , temples ,ruins  and the game have like 15 maps like this so imagine how huge and how small RQ is , so things like jobs , or a certain card drop after 1000 will not work because those small maps would be filled with players farming for cards and insulting each other , pyramid for example this place would be

only for strongest guild normal players would dream of farming there for Anubis card for example , hunters dont need crossbow if it exists i doubt anyone will be using it slow recharge= fast death for hunter - as for thief i think the devs didnt care much about this class when they did it , it need a rework or maybe remove the whole class and instead put a new class ( monk) a close hand to hand fighting master with a range of hand - feet combo attacks oh yeah a flying kick that send the dk back to hell where he came from xD

fast fist punches that breaks the enemy armor wow the skills possibility are endless i would love to see that class in game <3

yes it would be nice to pay more attention to the poor thieves ... I agree a little with your idea, although the lunge skill already give vunerability to the enemy and also tief already has the kicking skill smile.png

As for mining work, fishing, lumberjacks ... There could be daily quests from these professions to help players who do not have much time to spend hours playing in the game and not drop anything. I just think this would help and I would not be annoying to stay logged in or out ... I just thought it would be a good help. ;-;

Edited by XfrozenX (Elgore), 21 January 2018 - 06:38 PM.

• Altron (Elgore) likes this

QoL05di.jpg                 

#28 Enya

Enya

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4061 posts

Posted 21 January 2018 - 06:45 PM

No more suits ever guys ph34r.png  WooCash disapproves.

• Khyaran (Elgore) and WooCash (Elgore) like this

Like Royal Quest on Facebook: RoyalQuest

Follow Royal Quest on Twitter: RoyalQuest

#29 Haku (Elgore)

Haku (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 21 January 2018 - 09:11 PM

No more suits ever guys ph34r.png  WooCash disapproves.

mellow.png mellow.png mellow.png

“Even the weak

can take down a massive force in one blow,

+                                                                                             if they aim carefully.”

“Food tastes best

when

you sit around

and eat it with everyone!”

#30 Enya

Enya

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4061 posts

Posted 21 January 2018 - 09:17 PM

mellow.png mellow.png mellow.png

wink.png

Like Royal Quest on Facebook: RoyalQuest

Follow Royal Quest on Twitter: RoyalQuest

#31 DarksKiss (Elgore)

DarksKiss (Elgore)

Taco Lord

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 696 posts
  • LocationForest of Shadows (far west of Varlone)

Posted 21 January 2018 - 09:36 PM

Add more cool costumes like the Vampire Suit or even add weapon Costumes and "katauri" can milk me dry.laugh.png  Many of us like cosmetics and do not really mind buying them."if they looked cool and what not" .Everyone wearing the same costume and gear gets boring to look at. wink.png

• Khyaran (Elgore) and Haku (Elgore) like this

#32 Altron (Elgore)

Altron (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 21 January 2018 - 10:59 PM

i suggest a class customs , those for specific classes only , ninja custom for assassin , soldier custom for sniper and so on .

• Elyss (Elgore) and Haku (Elgore) like this

#33 Genius (Elgore)

Genius (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 309 posts
  • LocationNorth Korea

Posted 22 January 2018 - 09:30 AM

xena a princesa guerreira 

Not a Genius

sSp4ucZ.jpg?1

#34 Khyaran (Elgore)

Khyaran (Elgore)

Right back at it again

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1416 posts
  • LocationVarlone, battling the Master of Enchantment

Posted 22 January 2018 - 11:27 AM

Id love to see weapon costumes, im one of the fewer players that likes the Barbarian costume very much, moreso on my Hunter

It also endlessly annoys me (im a perfectionist to this type of stuff in any MMO) that my what looks like a badass old times barbarian, runs around with a futuristic bow that looks like its about to take ME hunting lol

Edited by Khyaran (Elgore), 22 January 2018 - 11:27 AM.

• Elyss (Elgore) and Haku (Elgore) like this

Answer no master, never the slave,

Carry your dreams down into the grave

#35 Tiglion (Elgore)

Tiglion (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 213 posts

Posted 23 January 2018 - 12:32 AM

Are not 10 slots enough? blink.png  Well, perhaps we shall take it into consideration - if there will be more people requesting to add more character slots.

Unfortunately, for her, 10 slots is not enough.laugh.png   She loves to create characters and play them for a bit, but never delete them. As it stands now, with 8 classes, she can have one of each and 2 variations of some classes. If, and I say IF, they add more classes, more slots to make those new classes would be nice. I also would like to have more slots for various characters with builds.

O.o I have 10 characters 7 50+ and one 40 the other 2 lv 20~. How is that not enough? O.o you can have every class +2 more if you wanted too. I guess for mail space, but just make a new account like do.

We already maintain 2 accounts, one is mostly in a Premium status, the second is periodically in Premium status (thanks mostly to the efforts of the people on this server when they win the codes for the free Blessingswub.png ). While we don't mind spending money periodically, we are trying to keep our gaming budget low. Also, we have found it difficult to share between the 2 accounts we have now. More items are becoming Account-bound, and remembering who is holding what is getting harder. rolleyes.gif

Again, the need isn't great, but it would be nice to have more slots.

On topic, these look great, I'm looking forward to seeing what else comes our way. cool.png

• Tigerina (Elgore) likes this

#36 Ninjadevil (Elgore)

Ninjadevil (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 23 January 2018 - 04:42 PM

I suggest more character customization options, it would be cool to have beards, scars or the like to differentiate the characters more. smile.png

Edited by XfrozenX (Elgore), 23 January 2018 - 04:42 PM.

• Haku (Elgore) and Altron (Elgore) like this

QoL05di.jpg                 

#37 Kazier (Elgore)

Kazier (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 24 January 2018 - 09:54 AM

All this looking so good. I Just hope lvling to lv65 will not be to easy. So u hit lvl cap after 1 month. My hope is it will take atleast 5-6 month to hit lv cap if u play daily.(Lv60 to 65)

But not many games are that hard lvled now days. 

#38 Kiseki-nosedai (Elgore)

Kiseki-nosedai (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts
  • Locationbeside you

Posted 30 January 2018 - 11:29 PM

nice

>.<

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: news, coming soon, north, northern lands, alaites

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users