36 replies to this topic

#1 Enya

Enya

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4061 posts

Posted 29 January 2018 - 09:39 PM

Dear players!

Thank you again for your response to our first news about the Northern lands.

You have asked much about the new equipment and what will happen with the current well-improved equipment. Now we are able to answer some of your questions

New equipment

The equipment will be specially designed for the northern cold: closed, warm and fur-lined. Here you can see the female Hunter. We will show you some more samples later.

90f92757845c76b9c68a90768ae6a310.png

Stats are the secret for now: the work is still going and far from over.

Adding of new equipment calls for great emotions, but this step is also of great importance for the future update. These items will be the part of valuable drop on the northern maps. Besides, the new equipment together with the increased maximum level will provide more opportunities for the work on the class balance. Attributes and talents are not the only points defining the character's strength. Few items with unique bonuses may bring life into a totally new talent branch.

Current equipment

News regarding the 65 level 
have already caused worries of many players. No wonder: some items considering the best now will not be the best in future. Still mind that the current equipment will remain of great use for players in the upcoming update. Why?

New items will not wait for you dangling about in Aranta. In order to obtain the 65 level equipment, you will have to fight fierce northern monsters, go down to ominous dungeons, collect ingredients - in short, overcome difficulties. The improved equipment for 60 level will make this much easier.

New items will be implemented step by step, for months - so your current equipment will remain demanded long after the game will be updated.

The update will include the improvements transfer system.

What is the improvements transfer?

You have spent a lot of efforts to improve your current item, and of course, the thought to lose it is painful. The improvements transfer system will allow you to use old items to improve new ones. Your precious orange seal will be moved to a new Northern item.

For the benefit of the game economics, the improvements transfer will not be totally for free or totally for reales. It will require gold and certain new materials. Some of them will be obtained on the Northern lands and others on current maps. This way new valuable materials will be accessible both for high-level and low-level players. In whole, the improvements transfer will be someway profitable than improving a new item.

Players will have the choice: to transfer a seal, to transfer an improvement level or to transfer both. Still, the old item will be deleted in any case - so if you choose to transfer only one attribute, the process will be cheaper.

We are planning not to delay with the implement of the improvements transfer - so that players would be able to get acquainted with the process and to share their feedback. Wait for further news from the North!

• KiraQuest (Elgore), Ragedrop (Elgore), DarksKiss (Elgore) and 4 others like this

Like Royal Quest on Facebook: RoyalQuest

Follow Royal Quest on Twitter: RoyalQuest

#2 Solsagan (Elgore)

Solsagan (Elgore)

Warden of Aura

• Moderators
  • 2203 posts
  • LocationYour heart

Posted 29 January 2018 - 10:06 PM

The update will include the improvements transfer system.

Good choice, p2w can't cry now and everyone wins. laugh.png laugh.png

First of his name, Lord commander of Revolt, King in the north, Warden of Aura, Protector of the realm.
- List of Elites and Bosses
- Solsagan's assassin build.
- Lastfm Profile
- Spotify Profile

#3 Reya (Elgore)

Reya (Elgore)

*dlamk's title here*

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 724 posts
  • LocationDancing Forest

Posted 29 January 2018 - 10:11 PM

Q.Q I'm gonna cry. My 6 almost maxed level 60s won't be going to waist. Q.Q Crying tears of joy.

• Elyss (Elgore) likes this

imageedit_1_7978229463.jpg

#4 DeathStars (Elgore)

DeathStars (Elgore)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 29 January 2018 - 10:24 PM

I hope that with this new update comes the rebalancing of classes, to change the current situation of having 2 dominant class and the others only for specific functions. I hope the north serves as "a north" for developers to remember that the game has 8 classes and not only 2. unsure.png wacko.png wacko.png

#5 DarksKiss (Elgore)

DarksKiss (Elgore)

Taco Lord

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 707 posts
  • LocationForest of Shadows (far west of Varlone)

Posted 29 January 2018 - 10:25 PM

I can stand behind this update.Looks like more fun builds. What about cards and the transfer system? Use the 60 Armor for an example. +11 orange with Ancient Treant Card. So a new 65 gear comes along. The transfer will work for card-seal-improvement level or only seal and improvement>? I know boss and elites cards can be removed.

Just wondering if we need to buy new blood cards and monster cards.(im sitting on 18/20k Blood Tokens so it would be nice to  buy the blood cards in advance if needed or farm new cards)

#6 Vorosyn (Elgore)

Vorosyn (Elgore)

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 29 January 2018 - 10:45 PM

I'd like to point out an observation and suggest that the game designers please consider that Good/Love always wins. I play a Crusader. The fact that we have only the satanic shield from Daxter for PvP stats is stupid. I've been enjoying this game for almost a year now, but I am put off by the fact that it seems all the "best" items or builds are with satanic or evil named and designed equipment. Can we please see some POWERFUL Holy gear (that at the least rivals the existing gear and gear to come) in this Northern Land? Thanks! smile.png

#7 Ynrii (Elgore)

Ynrii (Elgore)

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • LocationLisbon, Portugal

Posted 29 January 2018 - 10:49 PM

These are actually good news biggrin.png  I'm glad our current items wont be a waste. 

"Too kawaii to live, too sugoi to die"

#8 DeathStars (Elgore)

DeathStars (Elgore)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 29 January 2018 - 11:33 PM

I'd like to point out an observation and suggest that the game designers please consider that Good/Love always wins. I play a Crusader. The fact that we have only the satanic shield from Daxter for PvP stats is stupid. I've been enjoying this game for almost a year now, but I am put off by the fact that it seems all the "best" items or builds are with satanic or evil named and designed equipment. Can we please see some POWERFUL Holy gear (that at the least rivals the existing gear and gear to come) in this Northern Land? Thanks! smile.png

The north is pagan

#9 Foston (Elgore)

Foston (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 406 posts
  • LocationBRAZIL

Posted 30 January 2018 - 12:01 AM

there is a chance of they make a item like blood resonator with different status?

#10 Ragedrop (Elgore)

Ragedrop (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 223 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 30 January 2018 - 12:30 AM

So we are able to transfer the 11 and Orange for a monetary Fee of some Kind, Cards are removeable already in regards to Elites and Bosses.

Seeing that is going to be the Case I have no Problem with the new Update anymore. 

Time to Farm Bloodtokens!

We are Legion - Forged in Fire

Bathed in Blood - Encased in Iron

Rise and Conquer - Fight for Honor

Find Peace in Death - Onto Valhalla

Lay me to rest - I'll die with Honor 

#11 Cabriolet (Elgore)

Cabriolet (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 30 January 2018 - 03:43 AM

What about cards and the transfer system?

The cards will not be moved. It was the answer on the russian forum.

#12 Morŧred (Elgore)

Morŧred (Elgore)

The Master Thief

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 321 posts
  • LocationBurgas, Bulgaria

Posted 30 January 2018 - 04:03 AM

... Can we get the Concept Art for the Thief level 65 Equipment?

#13 Elyss (Elgore)

Elyss (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 146 posts
  • LocationEastern United States of America

Posted 30 January 2018 - 05:07 AM

I know boss and elites cards can be removed.

Really how do you remove the cards? I can't figure it out and was afraid of messing around to much in case I accidentally destroyed the card. Did that to more than one c-class card.

34a74fbdb8d7f29f41839386757d61a5.png

#14 DarksKiss (Elgore)

DarksKiss (Elgore)

Taco Lord

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 707 posts
  • LocationForest of Shadows (far west of Varlone)

Posted 30 January 2018 - 05:21 AM

Really how do you remove the cards? I can't figure it out and was afraid of messing around to much in case I accidentally destroyed the card. Did that to more than one c-class card.

Currently only Boss and Elite type cards can be removed from gear. It cost 200 reales for an elite card and 500 reales for the boss cards. If those cards are removed from personal gear the cards will become account bound.aka can not be given or sold to other players.

Other cards can not be removed from gear. Normal Monster Cards, Blood Cards, Golden Cards, Elemental,and other type cards may not be removed from gear. However placing a new card on top of the old card will delete the old card and the new card takes its place.

Luckily we can remove boss and elite cards with a small price of course.

#15 Enya

Enya

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4061 posts

Posted 30 January 2018 - 07:10 AM

What about cards and the transfer system? Use the 60 Armor for an example. +11 orange with Ancient Treant Card. So a new 65 gear comes along. The transfer will work for card-seal-improvement level or only seal and improvement>?

Only for seals and improvements. Cards will not be transferred.

#16 Enya

Enya

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4061 posts

Posted 30 January 2018 - 07:11 AM

We shall consider this specific request :)

The north is pagan

Alaites - humans of the North - worship Aura.

• Elyss (Elgore) and Vorosyn (Elgore) like this

#17 Enya

Enya

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4061 posts

Posted 30 January 2018 - 07:11 AM

... Can we get the Concept Art for the Thief level 65 Equipment?

Possibly - later :)

#18 Olga (Elgore)

Olga (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 461 posts
  • LocationRidorana Cataract

Posted 30 January 2018 - 12:11 PM

I really dig that northern hunter's outfit, maybe it will motivate me to finally get rid of that 45lv shirt, because king archer's jacket is ugly eww.

Huh? You wish to challenge me? Bughahahaah! Pff, as you wish.

But I'll just let you know this, kid: in my youth I was known as the 3rd best YuGiOh player in my neighbourhood...

*cringes and dies*

#19 Solsagan (Elgore)

Solsagan (Elgore)

Warden of Aura

• Moderators
  • 2203 posts
  • LocationYour heart

Posted 30 January 2018 - 01:01 PM

Note: pay attention to the "the old item is deleted", this means you gotta remove Boss/elite cards before transfer Seal/improvement to another item.
First of his name, Lord commander of Revolt, King in the north, Warden of Aura, Protector of the realm.
- List of Elites and Bosses
- Solsagan's assassin build.
- Lastfm Profile
- Spotify Profile

#20 Ðarknight (Elgore)

Ðarknight (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 495 posts
  • Locationin the confines of the mental universe

Posted 30 January 2018 - 03:24 PM

I hope the new items / proceeds are obtained through monsters or bosses who all have the same chance to kill without having to compete against stronger guilds, otherwise it will be impossible for someone not in these guilds to get the items.

For the benefit of the game economics, the improvements transfer will not be totally for free or totally for reales.

Would the cost of a +11 orange outfit cost the same as a +9 purple? Would it be smarter to put the current equipment on +11? if it is not worth it, it would be better for those who do not have orange equipment +11, wait for the new equipment and start over from 0?

@Edited : About the items in class B, it would be impossible to transfer the enhancement to the new items from the north, but what about the stamps? the chance to get an orange seal in class B is the same as a class A, right?

Edited by Ðarknight (Elgore), 30 January 2018 - 05:31 PM.

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: news, coming soon, North, northern lands, new equipment

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users