36 replies to this topic

#21 Solsagan (Elgore)

Solsagan (Elgore)

Warden of Aura

• Moderators
  • 2200 posts
  • LocationYour heart

Posted 30 January 2018 - 06:06 PM

I hope the new items / proceeds are obtained through monsters or bosses who all have the same chance to kill without having to compete against stronger guilds, otherwise it will be impossible for someone not in these guilds to get the items.

For the benefit of the game economics, the improvements transfer will not be totally for free or totally for reales.

Would the cost of a +11 orange outfit cost the same as a +9 purple? Would it be smarter to put the current equipment on +11? if it is not worth it, it would be better for those who do not have orange equipment +11, wait for the new equipment and start over from 0?

@Edited : About the items in class B, it would be impossible to transfer the enhancement to the new items from the north, but what about the stamps? the chance to get an orange seal in class B is the same as a class A, right?

To players already  +11 with orange seals it will be cheaper to transfer both seal and improvement than making a new +11 orange lvl 65 gear, that's the only thing we can know for sure. Now to +9 purple/orange players it's up to them to see if it's better trying +11 orange now and transfer when time comes, or make new gear from scratch. But again, we don't know yet which is better in this case because there's no info of how much it's going to cost to transfer and the mateirals required.

An for your other question: Enya said in the first post you have 3 choices to transfer:

1 - transfer improvement only

2 - transfer seal only

3 - transfer both (clearly more expensive than 1 and 2 )

The old item will be deleted in each case. So choosing 1, 2 or 3 you'll lose the old item, so imo it's better to transfer both.

Things we don't know yet:

Will be possible to transfer improvement/seal between items of different classes? eg. Totem class B to totem class A.  Because some seals give more status when the item is Class A. 

@Edit:

Just a reminder to what i said above: We'll need to remove any boss/elite cards before transfering seals/imrpovements. 

Edited by Solsagan (Elgore), 30 January 2018 - 06:13 PM.

• DarksKiss (Elgore), Ðarknight (Elgore) and Elyss (Elgore) like this
First of his name, Lord commander of Revolt, King in the north, Warden of Aura, Protector of the realm.
- List of Elites and Bosses
- Solsagan's assassin build.
- Lastfm Profile
- Spotify Profile

#22 Riku (Elgore)

Riku (Elgore)

Cheek Clapper

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 664 posts
  • LocationDancing Forest

Posted 30 January 2018 - 06:13 PM

To players already  +11 with orange seals it will cheaper to transfer both seal and improvement than making a new +11 orange lvl 65 gear, that's the only thing we can know for sure. Now to +9 purple/orange players it's up to them to see if it's better trying +11 orange now and transfer when time comes, or make new gear from scratch. But again, we don't know yet which is better in this case because there's no info of how much it's going to cost to transfer and the mateirals required.

An for your other question: Enya said in the first post you have 3 choices to transfer:

1 - transfer improvement only

2 - transfer seal only

3 - transfer both (clearly more expensive than 1 and 2 )

The old item will be deleted in each case. So choosing 1, 2 or 3 you'll lose the old item, so imo it's better to transfer both.

Things we don't know yet:

Will be possible to transfer improvement/seal between items of different classes? eg. Totem class B to totem class A.  Because some seals give more status when the item is Class A. 

More likely it'll be rank bound, A to A, B to B and C to C, but the thing is for classes. If to say i get Orange Maura seal on my Sinless, would the system be set to where I can only transfer to daggers and not to a Katar and such.... Not to mention Pain Hammer~ seal on a rogue....

imageedit_1_7978229463.jpg

#23 DarksKiss (Elgore)

DarksKiss (Elgore)

Taco Lord

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 696 posts
  • LocationForest of Shadows (far west of Varlone)

Posted 30 January 2018 - 06:39 PM

Keep up the good work. This update looks to be a good one. We are eager to see what else will come. Thanks again for addressing the gear issue. That was the biggest concern when we saw 65 and new gear. The new transfer system will help a ton. 

Boss and Elite cards will need to be removed before using the transfer system.(Complete understandable). TBO I am just happy we do not have to spent a fortune resealing and trying to improve the new gear. Other cards will need to be farmed again. Which is nice. It helps keep the game economy up. Everyone will be in need of cards and stuff soon as a result boosting the market. Hopefully! With a better market free to play player who farm with have better chances of upgrading their own gear.

Now someone get reales back to 40k so i can make easy gold.ph34r.png     lmao

Anyways. I probably did not read everything listed so I will ask here. The new gear and stuff will it be released as a massive update or new gear periodically coming out? Such as a few new items for each class when the update comes. Then more items as patches come along?  I personally would like to see several kinds of gear and items.  Using the Assassin Class as an example. Add multiple 65 armor pieces. For example, one armor may have lower defense but has higher attack or some critical hit bonus. Or another 65 armor giving dodge or dex. Stuff like that. Give players the option to use different kinds of gear and builds.  

Instead of adding one new gear set for all the classes. Add a variety of gear sets that offers more kinds of play styles.  All the +11 orange players all look the same. Literally same seal, same gear, same cards... More options would be cool not just a new buffed 65 armor piece. 

• Ðarknight (Elgore) and Elyss (Elgore) like this

#24 Riku (Elgore)

Riku (Elgore)

Cheek Clapper

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 664 posts
  • LocationDancing Forest

Posted 30 January 2018 - 07:09 PM

Anyways. I probably did not read everything listed so I will ask here. The new gear and stuff will it be released as a massive update or new gear periodically coming out? Such as a few new items for each class when the update comes. Then more items as patches come along?  I personally would like to see several kinds of gear and items.  Using the Assassin Class as an example. Add multiple 65 armor pieces. For example, one armor may have lower defense but has higher attack or some critical hit bonus. Or another 65 armor giving dodge or dex. Stuff like that. Give players the option to use different kinds of gear and builds.  

Instead of adding one new gear set for all the classes. Add a variety of gear sets that offers more kinds of play styles.  All the +11 orange players all look the same. Literally same seal, same gear, same cards... More options would be cool not just a new buffed 65 armor piece. 

More likely they will release sections of the update over time, say maybe 1 map a month for over 6 months. Maybe release dungeons along the way, sorta like the crypts and manor over time. This has been done in multiple games such as WoW. This allows the content to be played and learned and not just speed run in a week or two.... but the map is only so big...so you can expect a lot of people fight over mobs.

imageedit_1_7978229463.jpg

#25 Enya

Enya

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4061 posts

Posted 30 January 2018 - 07:37 PM

Both items should be of the same class for the improvements transfer. A to A, B to B, C to C.

Both items should be of the same type. A bow to a bow, a dagger to a dagger, gloves to gloves et cetera.

As I have told earlier, new items will be implemented step by step, for months. We are not going to release all at once.

Like Royal Quest on Facebook: RoyalQuest

Follow Royal Quest on Twitter: RoyalQuest

#26 Foston (Elgore)

Foston (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 406 posts
  • LocationBRAZIL

Posted 30 January 2018 - 10:35 PM

as long as sin's items be released first i wont mind xD

#27 Kiseki-nosedai (Elgore)

Kiseki-nosedai (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts
  • Locationbeside you

Posted 30 January 2018 - 11:38 PM

im having a hard time in my 60 gears :D then in upcoming gears, 

dealing to other players will be much more difficult...

i have nothing to say, they already did it....

Edited by Kiseki-nosedai (Elgore), 30 January 2018 - 11:44 PM.

>.<

#28 Ðarknight (Elgore)

Ðarknight (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 475 posts
  • Locationin the confines of the mental universe

Posted 30 January 2018 - 11:51 PM

I expect the cost of transferring enhancements and seals, whether based on color enhancements and items.

Example: Orange: 500R + 5m. Purple: 300R + 3m.
+11: 500R + 5m. +9: 300R + 3m.

#29 Foston (Elgore)

Foston (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 406 posts
  • LocationBRAZIL

Posted 31 January 2018 - 10:35 AM

and that the transfer item be non personal so i make tons of gold selling it

#30 Solsagan (Elgore)

Solsagan (Elgore)

Warden of Aura

• Moderators
  • 2200 posts
  • LocationYour heart

Posted 31 January 2018 - 03:25 PM

I expect the cost of transferring enhancements and seals, whether based on color enhancements and items.

Example: Orange: 500R + 5m. Purple: 300R + 3m.
+11: 500R + 5m. +9: 300R + 3m.

I think is going to have 2 options: reales and the free option (with gold and materials) or no reales needed and only gold+materials.

@thread

Foston pointed out something interesting. Will the new item become personal when the transfer is made? 

First of his name, Lord commander of Revolt, King in the north, Warden of Aura, Protector of the realm.
- List of Elites and Bosses
- Solsagan's assassin build.
- Lastfm Profile
- Spotify Profile

#31 Enya

Enya

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4061 posts

Posted 31 January 2018 - 04:09 PM

Foston pointed out something interesting. Will the new item become personal when the transfer is made? 

This question can't be answered now. In due time :)

Like Royal Quest on Facebook: RoyalQuest

Follow Royal Quest on Twitter: RoyalQuest

#32 Foston (Elgore)

Foston (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 406 posts
  • LocationBRAZIL

Posted 31 January 2018 - 10:44 PM

i was asking about the item who is going to be like an stabilizer for this new system and not the item that u want to became +11...

#33 TankCrazy (Elgore)

TankCrazy (Elgore)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 01 February 2018 - 10:47 AM

really only +11 and orgne seals anyone not get this so all wasted runes and stone and waxs just to get better then blue color and 9+ is wasted 

Edited by TankCrazy (Elgore), 01 February 2018 - 10:49 AM.

#34 Ðarknight (Elgore)

Ðarknight (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 475 posts
  • Locationin the confines of the mental universe

Posted 01 February 2018 - 11:39 PM

What I do know is that if these transfers do not have a reduction of costs in both material and real - What I know is that it will have transfer system in real and materials but I do not know if it is the truth - It will be a flawed system and only done for personal full +11 orange, P2win or F2P who spent much of his time crying in the forum.

• Rousin (Elgore) likes this

#35 Elyss (Elgore)

Elyss (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 146 posts
  • LocationEastern United States of America

Posted 10 February 2018 - 07:27 AM

Currently only Boss and Elite type cards can be removed from gear. It cost 200 reales for an elite card and 500 reales for the boss cards. If those cards are removed from personal gear the cards will become account bound.aka can not be given or sold to other players.

Other cards can not be removed from gear. Normal Monster Cards, Blood Cards, Golden Cards, Elemental,and other type cards may not be removed from gear. However placing a new card on top of the old card will delete the old card and the new card takes its place.

Luckily we can remove boss and elite cards with a small price of course.

That explains it, thanks greatly. Guess it was a good to call then to save those elemental cards for later when I get some high class top gear weapons and not my measly 30-40 range gear,

34a74fbdb8d7f29f41839386757d61a5.png

#36 Yalguzag (Elgore)

Yalguzag (Elgore)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 11 March 2019 - 10:03 AM

It is already known that the transfer of improvement and seals should be from the same Class.

Query: should it be from slotted to slotted? or can we transfer from non-slotted to slotted? since we know that the cards can't be transferred.

#37 Talestra (Elgore)

Talestra (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1196 posts

Posted 11 March 2019 - 02:43 PM

It is already known that the transfer of improvement and seals should be from the same Class.

Query: should it be from slotted to slotted? or can we transfer from non-slotted to slotted? since we know that the cards can't be transferred.

You can transfer from non-slotted to slotted equipment, both seals and improvement.

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: news, coming soon, North, northern lands, new equipment

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users