6 replies to this topic

#1 Melorola (Elgore)

Melorola (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 339 posts

Posted 11 September 2014 - 04:14 PM

Today cyanide and God Saint both qued up for battle grounds for some fun and it went all smooth as the gameplay was inteneded but is there any chance we can get some infomation on how the Scoring system works? I  noticed captuing of the flag gave 100 points which is cool and alll but as that is the objective of the game however a support to the flag carrier isn't rewarded for healing/guarding said flag carrier.

Had lots of fun either way :D glad PvP is back up.

Your Friendly neigbourhood sorcerer Melorola 

q3L5CcF.jpg

#2 Razzista (Elgore)

Razzista (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 11 September 2014 - 04:26 PM

What he said. We were going to have Deric, our Crusader tank running flags and guard him, which would've been the smartest thing to do, but with the discovery that capping a flag gave additional points, we all turned into a bunch of point-hungry mongoloids. If we were to let Deric run every flag, which we "should", he'd be decked out with all his PvP cards by the time the rest of us only got 2-3 cards. The point scoring system definitely needs to be revamped or something.

Perhaps all players on the team could just get like 50-100 points per cap, and then 200 for winning, 100 for completing the match. Totalling ~350-500 points for the winning team, and ~100-300 points for the losing team.

Regardless of how you decide to change it, would be nice to see some changes to that, or tanks are going to be useless in the BGs as nobody is going to want to let their tank run flags. Or if they do let their tank run flags, we're gunna see some pretty overpowered Derics before everyone else is on the same playing field.

I heard Snowpea burp on Skype.

Quite possibly one of the hottest things I've heard in my life.

VBjXkYf.jpg

#3 Deric (Elgore)

Deric (Elgore)

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 11 September 2014 - 05:07 PM

I don't know about you, but I think the system is fine the way it is. All you snipers just need to give me all of your PvP points and battlegrounds will be working as intended.

PS: I like the sound of overpowered Derics.  :P

#4 Sheele (Elgore)

Sheele (Elgore)

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 11 September 2014 - 05:09 PM

"Too much cc i cant move silenced my allies are my enemies R.I.P sheele"  that are my thoughs about bgs :P

signature_sheele_by_spawndragonangel-d7y

#5 Razzista (Elgore)

Razzista (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 11 September 2014 - 05:13 PM

Too much cc i cant move silenced my allies are my enemies R.I.P sheele, that are my thoughs about bgs :P

Damn it Sheele, with a post like that nobody's going to believe me when I spam "recruiting ENGLISH speaking players".

And Deric's lying. Not balanced. Only balanced for Derics.

I heard Snowpea burp on Skype.

Quite possibly one of the hottest things I've heard in my life.

VBjXkYf.jpg

#6 Gurtheg (Elgore)

Gurtheg (Elgore)

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 13 September 2014 - 05:07 AM

40-50 Bracket had some really fun BG's tonight! Had some 4v4, one 5v5 and some 6v6. I wish the game itself would advertise more about BGs and Arenas, and about the points you get and the stuff you can buy with them, so more people would want to join

#7 Squishyness (Elgore)

Squishyness (Elgore)

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 13 September 2014 - 05:14 AM

It'll pick up in a couple of weeks, as people catch up to the lvling curb.

signature_ld_by_spawndragonangel-d7yj4ea

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users