#1 EdgyDalmaska (Elgore)

EdgyDalmaska (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 380 posts
  • LocationHaha, no.

Posted 13 February 2018 - 12:47 AM

Few people asked me already what build I have and wanted to copy it, as much as I don't aprove with copying builds since I think if takes away fun from game that is creating your own, I'll share it here, so people can see if they're curious.

Now first thing you should know I'm not completely pvp, my build is good to pve, but also good if you're going to a fight,

(definitely not for elite hunting since you need speed for that, which makes you more pve in my opinion)

My stats are simple

Max Accuracy

Max Luck

And rest to stamina

No dexterity, but if you have like 18 from your equipments then sure add 2 points, most important is to keep your stats at full numbers right. (I have 21 btw)

Critical damage isnt high, most of my seals are for plain attack and defense, which recopensates my lost def from wearing B class items.

I'm fire build but you don't need it you can take Pharaoh's rings instead of fire, and 3rd anubis instead of fire card, you'll be just as deadly, I just went for easy heheh.

talents:

in first tree only +20% healing

Ice trap to the end, most important there is stunning arrow, and bumblebombs, and rain of fire, don't need any upgrades on dummy, but take anything you think is useful for you.

3rd tree:

I remember all my talents were on the bottom, cant recall exactly what they were excep for shorter camo cd.

and finaly parasite to the end.

most of talents are obvious there to choose, but I recomend taking hunter sorcerer, fury control and poisoned amunition (nope, not the acidic) since acidic works only if you're a speed, and I am luck so poison is perfect.

This is a build to pve/pvp, in both cases it works the same - use all your buffs (speed buff, fury, aiming if you have low damage, and target if you have time to do so) that enables you to shoot rain of fire without casting, on mobs just put dummy and shoot arrows, on player stun, then arrows, and continue combo as you want, just shoot parasite at the end, not beginning of the combo.

Basically, my build is to make devastating combo, then wait untill all cds are ready in case enemy survived (thats why got stamina, to survive waiting) and use combo again, works well in pvp and pve once you got hang of it, and its pretty easy.

Also i have trap throwing but i dont use it too often, on ranged enemies it usually isnt useful since they die quite fast, and in close range you just spam traps to put them on enemy without throwing, its much faster.

Edited by Dalmaska (Elgore), 13 February 2018 - 12:50 AM.

• Shimanu (Elgore) likes this

"I repeat: all units of the Archadian Army hold your fire.

The battle is over. As of this moment, we have signed a cease-fire with Ashelia B'nargin Dalmasca, Her Royal Majesty."

Deepest respects to those who recognise this quote.

#2 EdgyDalmaska (Elgore)

EdgyDalmaska (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 380 posts
  • LocationHaha, no.

Posted 13 February 2018 - 12:52 AM

This is very fast and trash explanation how i made myself, just so if someone asks again I can redirect them here without talking xd

If got any questions then ask I guess

"I repeat: all units of the Archadian Army hold your fire.

The battle is over. As of this moment, we have signed a cease-fire with Ashelia B'nargin Dalmasca, Her Royal Majesty."

Deepest respects to those who recognise this quote.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: tips, build, hunter, luck

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users