Warriors of Elenia!
The permanent safety of the passage to Aranta through Kabuk has been declared to be vital to the joining of Aranta to Elenia and Royal Advisers are insisting something has to be done now!
Our most experienced and skilful warriors are called to help yet again after their incredible success with the recent Orc Hunt. Orc raiders have scattered in fear, and northern trade routes are safer, at least from Orcs for now.
Still another problem persists and a big problem indeed - Hugo! This monstrous giant terrorizes Kabuk and threatens our expeditions to The North. Our duty is to defend citizens of Elenia!
Best Hugo hunters will be generously rewarded:
FIRST PLACE - The character who takes part in the most number of killings of Hugo during the event (the absolute winner) will be awarded the Hugo's Card (personal to that character) and 1000 Insignia of Distinction.
SECOND & THIRD PLACE characters will be awarded with BOTH Experienced Adventurer AND Adventure Lust decorations (Bound to account) and 1000 Insignia of Distinction.
FOURTH TO TENTH places will be awarded with 500 Insignia of Distinction.
FINALLY - All characters who have taken part in killing Hugo during this event (excluding the future absolute winner of course) will be allocated a single Hunt Draw number from our Entrants Spreadsheet and we will then use Random.com to choose the winning number. The Prize will be the Hugo's Card (personal to the character) and 1000 Insignia of Distinction.
The Hunt will run for TWO WEEKS from Thursday 22 February after scheduled maintenance and run up to 10.00 GMT, Thursday 8 March (scheduled maintenance)
1. To take part in the killing you should deal damage Hugo and stay alive in the moment of his death. If you die you can resurrect for reales or be resurrected by other players, but you can't leave to another map.
2. During the event Hugo will not drop his usual loot, gold or equipment.
3. During the event 20 best damage dealers will have 50% chance to get a Card Album after Hugo's death.
4. If we shall have two or more absolute winners, the number of personal kills will be taken into consideration.
5. We reserve the right to choose extra rewards for some special cases.
6. A character can be removed from the personal competition in case of any severe breach of the Game rules during the event or indulges in Mob-Dropping or other actions in order to willfully kill other characters (including any characters in Guild Wars). As usually, any breach of this sort should be reported to the Community Manager in pm - with a video proof only.
There is no obligation for players/characters to register in this thread to take part, our logs will record ALL Hugo Kill participants.