15 replies to this topic

#1 Solsagan (Elgore)

Solsagan (Elgore)

Warden of Aura

• Moderators
  • 2174 posts
  • LocationYour heart

Posted 26 February 2018 - 11:56 AM

Hey everyone, new patch coming soon and we gotta farm lots of tokens. Many players are active around 21:00 (9pm) GMT 0, 4h before siege. How about we do as many bgs as possible during this period? I know some players are more active during the day, this goes to them as well. Queue in party, solo, whatever, just don't stay afk in base lmao.

First of his name, Lord commander of Revolt, King in the north, Warden of Aura, Protector of the realm.
- List of Elites and Bosses
- Solsagan's assassin build.
- Lastfm Profile
- Spotify Profile

#2 Reikkan (Elgore)

Reikkan (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 486 posts
  • LocationAlcatraZ

Posted 26 February 2018 - 12:24 PM

just don't stay afk in base lmao.

It's kinda pointless queueing on BG solo just to get paired against the entire Revolt with some L50 randoms on your team

• Khyaran (Elgore) and WooCash (Elgore) like this

If you need a support for tanking anything, you still aren't able to tank it. 

#3 Solsagan (Elgore)

Solsagan (Elgore)

Warden of Aura

• Moderators
  • 2174 posts
  • LocationYour heart

Posted 26 February 2018 - 03:06 PM

We've been going solo for a long time, but we can't help if other guilds like Forsaken, BloodLust or Dumb Army queue in pt and we end up going in the same team because of that. Plus, if you queue bg to stay at base you shouldn't go tbh. Bgs should have a feature to kick noobs in base longer than 2 minutes, and they should get deserter debuff too. 

First of his name, Lord commander of Revolt, King in the north, Warden of Aura, Protector of the realm.
- Lastfm Profile
- Spotify Profile

#4 Reikkan (Elgore)

Reikkan (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 486 posts
  • LocationAlcatraZ

Posted 26 February 2018 - 03:13 PM

Bgs should have a feature to kick noobs in base longer than 2 minutes, and they should get deserter debuff too. 

Most of them stay on base for the BG to end sooner, hoping for a better team next time. "noobs" want BTs too, and they can't get any of them if they keep queueing and losing to full teams.

In any case, if the game start kicking noobs, the BG will lack players to start (noobs will just stop queueing), unless you make a guild-only BG.

There is no way to "fix" BGs, unless they make a system based on gear powers (it is actually possible as seen on many other RPGs) and block the party queue. Of course, even that wouldn't forbid people to feed their friends on other teams.

I know you're bored because you want more BTs, but that's how it was working for so long, other players were suffering this whole time, and now suddenly you come with that suggestion.

Imo, leave it like this and farm whenever you get the chance to feed on noobs, but don't blame them for not leaving the base

Edited by Reikkan (Elgore), 26 February 2018 - 03:14 PM.

If you need a support for tanking anything, you still aren't able to tank it. 

#5 Solsagan (Elgore)

Solsagan (Elgore)

Warden of Aura

• Moderators
  • 2174 posts
  • LocationYour heart

Posted 26 February 2018 - 03:41 PM

This whole "uh i'm noob, i die too fast and can't kill people so i'm gonna stay in base" excuse is pathetic. I've be going bg with my sniper, even noob players can 1 shot me but instead of staying in base i'm there doing what i can to help my team, and this is what bg is about. If people start going afk because they're weak they won't get stronger anytime soon either.  Not only gears wins bgs, me and others both lost and win bgs in the weakest side to prove that.  Staying at base just makes a player lose his time and leave his team with -1.  Even a lvl 50 sniper or any other class can be useful there, there's no excuse to be afk in base when you can be there playing. 

But i'm not saying this because i see lvl 50 players afk in base, most times is lvl 60 geared people there because they don't feel like helping or they just refuse to go because "the other team is too op". All this at the same time lvl 60- players there doing whatever they can do to help. 

- Lastfm Profile
- Spotify Profile

#6 DarksKiss (Elgore)

DarksKiss (Elgore)

Taco Lord

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 671 posts
  • LocationForest of Shadows (far west of Varlone)

Posted 26 February 2018 - 04:44 PM

Whenever I am online most of Revolt is in the BG solo.

I know all the other guild's including my own go in BG with a party. The momment I log on they always try ask me to join the BG/Arena party. Lmao

Most times I just Solo Q BG and do whatever. If my team is winning I just run around in circles trolling. Or laughing at 8 noobs struggling to kill me.🤣

I don't always solo Q BG though.It's fun going in with 1-2 friends. I'll often only take Emma and Khyaran in a BG party and just streamroll everyone.(Now if I brought a full party....lmao)
It's sad when the 3 of us(in the party) can kill the whole enemy team. 3v8 depending on the BG. Unless Revolts core is there to really oppose us. No offence but most players just don't live long enough vs the stronger players.

Sometimes its all noobs and 1-2 players from the stronger guilds. So a few good players can dominate BG. We can't help that many people still play like noobs.

I agree that people hiding in thier bases should be moved outside the safe zone after a while. Or kicked for inactivity. Not so they can be killed by a stronger enemy team. I don't appreciate 4 noobs on my team sitting in the base the whole time. Be it the winning or loosing team. After dealing with that over and over I'm more inclined to take my better players and just wreck BG. Luckily, I don't and try to make fair. I don't see BG being fair unless more players better thier gear and learn to play.

Some issues never change.
  • Genius (Elgore), Khyaran (Elgore) and Edition (Elgore) like this

#7 Solsagan (Elgore)

Solsagan (Elgore)

Warden of Aura

• Moderators
  • 2174 posts
  • LocationYour heart

Posted 26 February 2018 - 05:04 PM

True. But i'm just calling people to bg it doesn't matter class/gear/guild, gear gap will always be there but it shouldn't make people afk in base lol.

• Edition (Elgore) likes this
- Lastfm Profile
- Spotify Profile

#8 Khyaran (Elgore)

Khyaran (Elgore)

Right back at it again

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1383 posts
  • LocationVarlone, battling the Master of Enchantment

Posted 26 February 2018 - 05:54 PM

People usually afk in base when any guild (ive seen FL, Revolt and Dark Army do it) camps in front of the 2 exits from safe zone/spawn with 10 people on each side, some +11 orange or close to

That makes me leave bg as well, its literally the biggest example of plain and simply, being assholes (sorry for the wording), because just winning the bg isnt enough, they have to make it so that people who just entered, on their +5 green character (they need tokens as well) will never queue again, cause of that

• Reikkan (Elgore) and Ynrii (Elgore) like this

Answer no master, never the slave,

Carry your dreams down into the grave

#9 Rodrigo (Elgore)

Rodrigo (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 27 February 2018 - 01:30 AM

I'm always trying to call ppl for BG but no one goes thinking cuz im in Revolt, I'm in full pt or something xD

• Khyaran (Elgore) likes this

#10 Khyaran (Elgore)

Khyaran (Elgore)

Right back at it again

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1383 posts

Posted 27 February 2018 - 01:50 PM

Well Rod Revolt is one of the biggest guilds, and therefore they associate said behaviour with your guild before most others

#11 Solsagan (Elgore)

Solsagan (Elgore)

Warden of Aura

• Moderators
  • 2174 posts
  • LocationYour heart

Posted 27 February 2018 - 02:30 PM

Rev goes solo 90% of time in bg, the few rare moments we queue in pt is when there's a huge pt there spoiling bg. As i said before, not out fault if other guilds queue in pt and we end up on the same team.

@thread

We did some cool bgs yesterday, let's keep it going.

Edited by Solsagan (Elgore), 27 February 2018 - 02:31 PM.

- Lastfm Profile
- Spotify Profile

#12 Khyaran (Elgore)

Khyaran (Elgore)

Right back at it again

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1383 posts

Posted 27 February 2018 - 06:39 PM

I didnt say you guys always do

But from what ive seen no Bg in the past months has been balanced, having 1 pt that outside of maybe 3 well geared/skilled players, is fighting a full team of idk what kind of players (Andisu, Foston etc), there should be some balance here, even simply making party queue impossible with more then 3 people (just to not make it too stale and solo focused)

#13 Solsagan (Elgore)

Solsagan (Elgore)

Warden of Aura

• Moderators
  • 2174 posts
  • LocationYour heart

Posted 28 February 2018 - 09:23 PM

People usually afk in base when any guild (ive seen FL, Revolt and Dark Army do it) camps in front of the 2 exits from safe zone/spawn with 10 people on each side, some +11 orange or close to

That makes me leave bg as well, its literally the biggest example of plain and simply, being assholes (sorry for the wording), because just winning the bg isnt enough, they have to make it so that people who just entered, on their +5 green character (they need tokens as well) will never queue again, cause of that

Isn't you that hunter in wolf mode doing this same thing you just pointed out? Funny

Spoiler

Now imagine if i queue with guild pt and do the same, you'd be first one blaming me or Revolt here, wouldn't ya? Holy hypocrisy. laugh.png

Edited by Solsagan (Elgore), 28 February 2018 - 09:23 PM.

• Rodrigo (Elgore) and Khyaran (Elgore) like this
- Lastfm Profile
- Spotify Profile

#14 Khyaran (Elgore)

Khyaran (Elgore)

Right back at it again

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1383 posts

Posted 01 March 2018 - 03:36 PM

I never said i didnt do the same thing, as for the hypocricy, you should know by now xD

If half of my team is there at the spawn of the enemy, that is too bad, its not like i can make everyone listen and stop doing it, and we all need tokens in the end

Its just sad that this fact (mostly known as spawnrape in many games) is possible, and without any negative drawback for the team doing so

I never claimed to be perfect, actually the only thing i ever claimed was to be a top tier Crusader back in the day, and (i think) a skilled Hunter nowadays, we all have moments where we just dont care too much and do as we please (the power of boredom at the moment really)

#15 Solsagan (Elgore)

Solsagan (Elgore)

Warden of Aura

• Moderators
  • 2174 posts
  • LocationYour heart

Posted 01 March 2018 - 04:35 PM

You don't have to explain yourself lmao. it was funny you posting that here as a Justice Paladin reporting this attitude and how it makes you leave bg and etc just to get busted doing the same thing you classified as "the biggest example of plain and simply, being a-holes".

@Thread

Bgs are still going and most players there are a bunch of noobs so it's always fun. Keep joining.

- Lastfm Profile
- Spotify Profile

#16 Ragedrop (Elgore)

Ragedrop (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 218 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 02 March 2018 - 04:22 PM

An actually Good Bg with atleast to my knowledge no "Party Que" as its been called for a change.

Spoiler

• DarksKiss (Elgore) likes this

We are Legion - Forged in Fire

Bathed in Blood - Encased in Iron

Rise and Conquer - Fight for Honor

Find Peace in Death - Onto Valhalla

Lay me to rest - I'll die with Honor 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users