#1 Dalmaska (Elgore)

Dalmaska (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 492 posts
  • LocationDreadnought Leviathan

Posted 28 February 2018 - 09:48 AM

So, this is, I'd say "a series of bugs" in my achievements.

I reported it all, but I feel like I should post it here to give it more attention because I know lots of people struggle with these, and it's not getting fixed for a long time now.

First is solo manor.

By now, I should have "first against solo" title, since all achievements there have 100% filled green bars and are completed, however they are still counted as not done. Can't complete them, since they are already completed but they doesn't count, they stayed in unearned achievements, which really hurts me.

Another is my entire page of legacy achievements.

It says I have 22/44 achievements there, however, entire legacy page is blank, can't see or earn anything there.

Another is ghost title, I know it's in legacy where I have everything bugged but I feel like it deserves a separate mention.

Ghost title is impossible to obatin.

You need to collect 100k shadow experience.

By time I moved to this server, shadow experience wasn't a thing in Royal Quest anymore.

So there's no way to achieve this title unless conditions of getting it are changed.

Also something with collectables.

In the collection series "gnawing at the granite of truth" it shows you can add a pistol to the collection.

The problem is that the pistol you can add to this collection drops from pentoculus, granite of truth drops a different one.

Ice Book - So I had no problem with this because I've completed it when collections originally came out, but now when you can't anymore add valuable items to collections:

Ice Book cannot be added be added to collections. Why? Because it drops only with card of water, and a weapon with elemental card counts as a valuable item.

This is a list of achievement/collection related problems that I have for some time now, I'll make sure to post more If I'll find any.

Please try to fix these fast, it's annoying, and not only I have these problems smile.png

Far North's Highest Slayer Commandeers For PvE To Rejuvenate!

#2 Solsagan (Elgore)

Solsagan (Elgore)

Warden of Aura

• Moderators
  • 2236 posts
  • LocationYour heart

Posted 28 February 2018 - 10:49 AM

There's a recent thread related to achievments, i don't know how making another is going to help.

Check and report related achievement stuffs here :)

First of his name, Lord commander of Revolt, King in the north, Warden of Aura, Protector of the realm.
- List of Elites and Bosses

#3 Dalmaska (Elgore)

Dalmaska (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 492 posts
  • LocationDreadnought Leviathan

Posted 28 February 2018 - 07:07 PM

There's a recent thread related to achievments, i don't know how making another is going to help.

Check and report related achievement stuffs here smile.png

Oh, yeah I've seen this thread before, but I noticed Enya's reply just now, ty.

Edited by EdgyDalmaska (Elgore), 01 March 2018 - 01:57 PM.

Far North's Highest Slayer Commandeers For PvE To Rejuvenate!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: achievements, collections, bugs

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users