#21 Wing (Elgore)

Wing (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 648 posts
  • LocationDancing Forest

Posted 03 March 2018 - 02:46 AM

Is that more than can be dealt with a Lightning spell with a similar build? I know the end details aren't finalized for the card changes, so I'm just trying to figure out why an effect card would be changed if it is within the same scope as the regular attack. Curious to see what they plan to change it to. Thanks for the response! happy.png

The skill itself is interesting enough to have, but combo it with assassin's talents and skills they can have 250%+ critical dmg with high base attack. It's scaring for attack is if I remember right x2-3. In the right hand assassins can one shot if not almost insta kill someone with a max sudden strike critical and a celestial critical on it. This easily out matches every other card for gloves if not surpasses it. Plus this isn't including how easy it is to farm.
  • Tigerina (Elgore) likes this

imageedit_1_7978229463.jpg

#22 EdgyDalmaska (Elgore)

EdgyDalmaska (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 399 posts
  • LocationHaha, no.

Posted 03 March 2018 - 11:00 AM

Can't wait to see all the changes.

No reason to complain, if Ent gets nerfed, that's better for me hahah.

Whatever's going to happen - better sooner than never.

#23 DarksKiss (Elgore)

DarksKiss (Elgore)

Taco Lord

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 693 posts
  • LocationForest of Shadows (far west of Varlone)

Posted 03 March 2018 - 05:36 PM

Even with all the nerfs and changes in attempt to create class balance not much will change regarding game balance. The top players will still be the strongest and will make the new "meta" builds that everyone will try to copy.
Noobs will still be noobs. No matter how much RQ changes the game they can not change individual player skill. All the +11 noob DK's running around already proved that.

I agree some cards need to be changed and making cards match the mob level makes sense. The boss cards are being changed to close the gap between players.(Oh well, I ran around for years without Des and I still did great in PvP). They can change the cards all they want but I guarantee you that their will not be a shift or power change. That balance is not possible on this server. The same few (old) players still lead and dominate this server. Those said players will adjust to the changes. Then make the changes and continue to slaughter everyone. I highly doubt Revolts core or My guild (the 2 strongest PvP guilds will not notice the difference in card changes. Not to mention giving Assassins me included a damage buff and second life. Good luck thanks for buffing the 3 most over geared assassins on the server. Sure other assassins are good but they don't have siege viable builds.(You can have all the dps in the world but its useless if you die in 2 shots.) 🤣

Can you Clarify about the cards not being released untill later? So the new mobs will not drop the cards?

Edited by DarksKiss (Elgore), 03 March 2018 - 06:04 PM.

#24 Solsagan (Elgore)

Solsagan (Elgore)

Warden of Aura

• Moderators
  • 2194 posts
  • LocationYour heart

Posted 03 March 2018 - 07:06 PM

Ineed with this buff me foston and dasikk are going to give people some nightmares.

However, i don't think they make changes based on top players, those who  understand the game will still be on top, yes, but this also leaves an opportunity to people try out new builds or different playstyles. 

First of his name, Lord commander of Revolt, King in the north, Warden of Aura, Protector of the realm.
- List of Elites and Bosses
- Solsagan's assassin build.
- Lastfm Profile
- Spotify Profile

#25 Kazier (Elgore)

Kazier (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 03 March 2018 - 07:56 PM

any plans to add more cards that be upleveld like springbot? maybe not lv10 cards

#26 Enya

Enya

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4061 posts

Posted 03 March 2018 - 08:22 PM

Can you Clarify about the cards not being released untill later? So the new mobs will not drop the cards?

Cards of northern monsters will start to drop only at the second stage of the update - see the post #1. The first stage (the nearest, to be more precise) will include adding of Aranta and Waste of Winds. The second stage will bring other Northern locations to the game.

So - Northern monsters of the first stage, most possibly, will not have their own cards. At least this is what we are planning for now. Plans may change. 

• Elyss (Elgore) likes this

Like Royal Quest on Facebook: RoyalQuest

Follow Royal Quest on Twitter: RoyalQuest

#27 Enya

Enya

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4061 posts

Posted 03 March 2018 - 08:32 PM

any plans to add more cards that be upleveld like springbot? maybe not lv10 cards

This is possible - in future.

#28 Snow-Flower (Elgore)

Snow-Flower (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 184 posts

Posted 05 March 2018 - 06:53 PM

So if new cards are not suppose to drop till the 2nd phase of the expansion, and some of the non-boss cards will be changed, when will this happen?

Will the cards be changed during phase 1?

Will we have an idea of what cards will be changed before it happens?

What if we have the cards inserted in to gear? (there are rumors on the Russian forums that ALL cards inserted or not, current and future drops will be changed to have a common bonus or effect.)

I have been lucky enough to get some gloves with good non-personal seals, will they be worthless now if the Mantis cards get moved? or what about the card of the Black Crab?

How soon will I need to replace my boots with the Haul Card in them or the Centipede?

Yes, talk of the boss cards changing is important, however there will be more people impacted by the changes to the non-boss cards.

#29 Enya

Enya

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4061 posts

Posted 05 March 2018 - 09:27 PM

So if new cards are not suppose to drop till the 2nd phase of the expansion, and some of the non-boss cards will be changed, when will this happen?

Will the cards be changed during phase 1?

Will we have an idea of what cards will be changed before it happens?

What if we have the cards inserted in to gear? (there are rumors on the Russian forums that ALL cards inserted or not, current and future drops will be changed to have a common bonus or effect.)

I have been lucky enough to get some gloves with good non-personal seals, will they be worthless now if the Mantis cards get moved? or what about the card of the Black Crab?

How soon will I need to replace my boots with the Haul Card in them or the Centipede?

Yes, talk of the boss cards changing is important, however there will be more people impacted by the changes to the non-boss cards.

Changes will be applied at the first stage.

The list of changed cards will be published in the patch notes.

Cards inserted into items will be, most possibly, extracted by an owner's request.

#30 Wing (Elgore)

Wing (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 648 posts
  • LocationDancing Forest

Posted 05 March 2018 - 09:48 PM

Changes will be applied at the first stage.
The list of changed cards will be published in the patch notes.
Cards inserted into items will be, most possibly, extracted by an owner's request.

All The cards changed? Or all the cards in general? And it'll be free of charge and become account or personal?

#31 Enya

Enya

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4061 posts

Posted 05 March 2018 - 10:11 PM

All The cards changed? Or all the cards in general? And it'll be free of charge and become account or personal?

All changed cards. Details will be included to patch notes.

#32 DarksKiss (Elgore)

DarksKiss (Elgore)

Taco Lord

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 693 posts
  • LocationForest of Shadows (far west of Varlone)

Posted 06 March 2018 - 04:46 PM

Out of curiosity will the other "weaker" monster cards get reworked?
For example, many cards give usless stats like +100 hp,15 energy, or even low amounts of defense. Those cards are not viable for endgame players. Many of the cards very weak and not considered in endgame builds.

Also what about the balance of seals? A lot of seals give a small amount of HP for example. That little HP does not benefit end game players making those seals undesirable.
If you wish to balance the classes and cards consider balancing everything. Don't just rework the strong cards and forget about cards and seals needing adjustments. Many cards function the same anyways. Allow for more versatile builds to be created and used. Every end game player uses the same seals, cards, and gear. No one considers using other cards, seals, gear items because they are not balanced and useless for end game players.

#33 Wing (Elgore)

Wing (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 648 posts
  • LocationDancing Forest

Posted 06 March 2018 - 07:35 PM

#34 Enya

Enya

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4061 posts

Posted 06 March 2018 - 08:36 PM

Do you like this mage? ;)

5fd454751ab4f3db6833026847861586.jpg

• OctacoreFx (Elgore), Genius (Elgore) and Elyss (Elgore) like this

#35 Wing (Elgore)

Wing (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 648 posts
  • LocationDancing Forest

Posted 06 March 2018 - 09:51 PM

When are we getting the Dewdrop king elite? (( And interesting costume, but feels a bit lacking. Maybe add modifications where we can change the colors? 👀

#36 Godsu (Elgore)

Godsu (Elgore)

Heartless

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 761 posts
  • LocationKarnaca

Posted 08 March 2018 - 12:56 AM

Do you like this mage? wink.png

5fd454751ab4f3db6833026847861586.jpg

suit or gear?

" A true hunter never rests "

LqchOiW.png  

#37 Aion (Elgore)

Aion (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 08 March 2018 - 01:28 AM

Is there any new hair on new patches?

#38 Solsagan (Elgore)

Solsagan (Elgore)

Warden of Aura

• Moderators
  • 2194 posts
  • LocationYour heart

Posted 08 March 2018 - 01:37 AM

suit or gear?

gear

First of his name, Lord commander of Revolt, King in the north, Warden of Aura, Protector of the realm.
- Lastfm Profile
- Spotify Profile

#39 Aion (Elgore)

Aion (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 08 March 2018 - 02:12 AM

@Suggestion

that would be good if there is feature to paint your own gears with dye (item modification)

#40 Solsagan (Elgore)

Solsagan (Elgore)

Warden of Aura

• Moderators
  • 2194 posts
  • LocationYour heart

Posted 08 March 2018 - 03:49 AM

They said something about this a few weeks ago, but we won't get this now i think, but in the future maybe.
- Lastfm Profile
- Spotify Profile

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: news, coming soon, the north, cards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users