• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 08 March 2018 - 02:36 PM

new sniper 

new DK

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lwudy04HglU 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U01yncdQjic

Edited by Onuxe (Elgore), 08 March 2018 - 02:39 PM.

#2 Wing (Elgore)

Wing (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 635 posts
  • LocationDancing Forest

Posted 08 March 2018 - 03:43 PM

Any possibility can someone put English subtitles? 👀

imageedit_1_7978229463.jpg

#3 Ðarknight (Elgore)

Ðarknight (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 311 posts
  • Locationin the confines of the mental universe

Posted 08 March 2018 - 04:30 PM

OP 

Os lábios da sabedoria estão fechados, exceto aos ouvidos do entendimento.

When you dream alone, it 's just a dream. When we dream together is the beginning of reality.

#4 Morŧred (Elgore)

Morŧred (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 276 posts
  • LocationBurgas, Bulgaria

Posted 08 March 2018 - 09:25 PM

Any possibility can someone put English subtitles?

Dark Knight Clip:

The new Dark Knight's level 65 Ability at the start of the clip is the passive second life:

"The Dark Knight recovers 50% health over 7 seconds. The Ability is Triggered when health drops below 30% and grants invincibility for 2 seconds. The Ability has 2 minutes cooldown."

Тhen he talks about the Warrior Talent "Cavarly's Charge" - " Movement speed is increased by 8% while Mounted. Using the Skills "Breakthrough", "Piercing" and "Spear Throw" increases damage done by Spears by 8% for 15 seconds. The Effect can be stacked 5 times and is removed upon Dismounting". - I'm assuming they switched the words Squall with Spear in other words it's the talent doesn't just buff Squall

it buffs all skills with Spears.

The Third Talent he shows and the bottom centre is called "Inner Peace":

"The dark knight's resistance to fire, air, water, earth and chaos is increased by 7."

Earthquake skill - " deals damage in a radius of 9 meters. Damage is increased by 35% for every point in fury. For each negative buff on an enemy the damage of earthquake deals an aditional 35% damage but no more 245% (no more aditional damage over 7 negative effects). Completely consumes all your Fury. Epicenter: the closer to the Dark Knight the target is the greater the damage is (up to a bonus of 100%)"

- I'm not sure if the bonus damage in the description means there can be multiple stacks or if it's refering to the full damage or requirements to deal full damage otherwise the skills deals little damage. This needs to be played and understood no watched from a clip.

-Epidemic talent - "Dagger of Plague effects extra opponents in a 5 meter radius around the primary target of Dagger of Plague. A target who dies from the Dagger of Plague effect will apply Ailment to all nearby allies who run away 7m from the Dark Knight. Mass effect: No more than 5 targets."

-Berserk talent - "While under the effect of Rampant Anger the Dark Knight becomes immune to effects preventing him to use his skills" - Not Changed

- Endless Fury talent - "The effects of Rampant Anger are not interupted as long as you have Fury" - Not Changed

- Chains of Anger and Invigoration Talents are not changed. They are only swapped in Location - a clever way to Reduce a Dark Knight maximum self healing potential by 33%.

Chains of Anger - Using Power Siege doubles your current Fury.

Invigoration - Restores 6% of Health lost outside of Combat. The use of Fury consuming effects also restore 6% of Health no matter how many Fury points were consumed in the skill's use.

Blood Lust talent is not changed. Now you have too choose between Fury consuming or bleeding to regain your health. You CAN'T have both. Again clever nerf without needing to rework abilities.

Seal of Nosferatu is not changed.

That's all the text in the skills and talents. I only have 3 years of Russian language training so it's not really much, but take it for what it's worth. I could have made some mistakes here and there in my translation.

Should I try to translate the Sniper clip?

or better yet ... Should this topic should be closed as it exposes heavy Spoilers for the upcomming event and changes?

• Aion (Elgore), Reikkan (Elgore), Sequioia (Elgore) and 5 others like this

#5 Wing (Elgore)

Wing (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 635 posts
  • LocationDancing Forest

Posted 08 March 2018 - 09:29 PM

What about the other video? And thank you for that translation.

#6 Ragedrop (Elgore)

Ragedrop (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 202 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 08 March 2018 - 10:07 PM

*Laughs* *Shakes Head* *Laughs* ph34r.png

• Khyaran (Elgore) likes this

We are Legion - Forged in Fire

Bathed in Blood - Encased in Iron

Rise and Conquer - Fight for Honor

Find Peace in Death - Onto Valhalla

Lay me to rest - I'll die with Honor 

#7 Morŧred (Elgore)

Morŧred (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 276 posts

Posted 08 March 2018 - 10:44 PM

Level 65 skill - Sniper Throws some sort of Ammunition (not really sure of the words) that deals air damage in a radius of 5 meters around him. Same as the Dark Knight Conditions - only triggers when health drops lower than 30% and you gain 2 seconds of invincibility with a 2 minute cooldown.

Flamethrower - Description is not changed. Same as the Current one - The Sniper deals fire damage caught in the short range of the Flamethrower. Flamethrower lasts 5 seconds - the damage is increased by 20% for each point of Focus. Completely consumes all your focus.

Attention: the passive bonus for Maxing the Liquidation talent tree has been switched to "When the Sniper's health drops lower than 50% the Sniper is effected by Protection for 5 seconds with a 15 seconds cooldown" - sound familiar? it's the same passive bonus from Maxing Neutralization but it's better for use of the Flamethrower as you risk taking more damage and being out of position while using the Flamethrower (a short ranged weapon for a long ranged class). In other words it's buffed/better balanced.

Energy Control - Not changed.

Sniper Shot - Sniper takes 3 seconds to aim carefully to deal x amount of damage. Shooting a target that is 5 meters away causes the skill to deal bonus 100% damage - The bullet falls off in 2 seconds hitting a an aditional enemy from the original target (I am not really sure about the text in bold and underlined text because of a few words that I don't know what they mean in russian)... HOWEVER I think the guy mentions that the damage dealt (damage Scaling) by Sniper Shot is decreased by Exactly 50% . 

Passive Bonus for Maxing Neutralization is the same as our current Passive bonus for maxing Liquidation - Neutralization and Liquidation have switched/traded/swapped their Passive Bonuses and they both benefit greatly for it. Anything Else I have not mentioned about the Sniper shot is the same as the current version of the skill.

- Implacibility talent is not changed

- Thug talent is not changed. 

- Flawless Shooting talent is not changed.

- Puctuation talent has no change in it's decription but has a new feature "Riffle Mastery" the skill damage is increased by 7% if you are equiped with a sniper riffle." (however it is not clear if you get the 7% damage only with a riffle) In the Talent description it says ружьё and the word can maen both Riffle and Gun. So not really sure if the 7% bonus is granted for both Pistol and Riffle or only one of them after all isn't a Pistol the same as a Gun? ... but the bonus is probably only for Riffles.

- Shoot-Off talent is not changed.

- Mother Wit talent is not changed. 

- Long Ranged Shooting now has the "Riffle Mastery with a bonus of 8% instead of 7%" buff, but other than that it's the same.

- Archer talent is not changed.

- Sniper Training talent is not changed.

- Killing Power talent now has the "Riffle Mastery with a bonus of 9% instead of 7%" buff, but other than that it's the same.

- Aiming Mechanism talent is not changed.

- Detector talent is not changed.

- Armor Burner talent is not changed.

- Durable Equipment talent is not changed.

- Heavy Ammunition grants Roland Cannons V and VI to causea 50% Slowdown.

- Sniper's Target talent is not changed.

- Acidic Ammunition is not changed.

- Field Ammunition is not changed.

- Knowledge of Anatomy is not changed.

- Explosive Shots is not changed.

- Ricochet gives the same bonus BUT it's now an ACTIVE not PASSIVE talent meaning you can no longer accidentally draw extra aggro when auto attacking.

- Roland X is not changed.

- NOTHING in the effects of all the Talents in the Shooting Talent Tree has been changed. Unloading and Second Wind have switched places ... makes no sense because it makes 0 difference and the Regenerating Charge, Detoxicating Charge, Shooting Legs and Stormtrooper have all been relocated in the 4 stops they once were.

- Ominous Rage is not changed.

- Cannoneer is not changed.

-Soldier of Fortune now provides a weaker version of the Second wind talent - I'm not really sure about what it says but I think it's +2 Energy per sec while also providing 4% Energy. I'm not really sure.

- Handfull of Burrs is not changed.

- Explosive Healing is not changed.

- Deadly Traps is not changed.

- Deafening Explotion is not changed.

- Sharp Shards is not changed.

- Full Metal Bullets is not changed.

- Medical Training is not changed.

-Headhunter is not changed.

Anything Red means the Talent has been Relocated from it's Original Location. 

I think it's safe to saw anyone who has read everything I've replied on this topc ... owes me a few drinks.

Edited by Morŧred (Elgore), 08 March 2018 - 10:56 PM.

• Wing (Elgore), Aion (Elgore), Reikkan (Elgore) and 4 others like this

#8 Wing (Elgore)

Wing (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 635 posts
  • LocationDancing Forest

Posted 08 March 2018 - 10:56 PM

Interesting changes, but not very game changing or really rework, but granted this is just a short view of it nothing really big has been released in whatever version he's in on the test server. Thank you for the translation.

#9 Morŧred (Elgore)

Morŧred (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 276 posts

Posted 08 March 2018 - 11:03 PM

Interesting changes, but not very game changing or really rework, but granted this is just a short view of it nothing really big has been released in whatever version he's in on the test server. Thank you for the translation.

Slow down, boy. You've yet to even play it. Not to mention that there is still the possibility of skill damage skaling to be different and you don't know how other Classes such as Mage or Rogues's Talent Relocation will effect any advantages on your side or on their side.

#10 Reikkan (Elgore)

Reikkan (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 465 posts
  • LocationFive steps ahead of you

Posted 09 March 2018 - 12:26 PM

I think it's safe to saw anyone who has read everything I've replied on this topc ... owes me a few drinks.

Sending you a pack of Plonks as soon as I log in

• EdgyDalmaska (Elgore) likes this

Throw the first key into the Sea of Hate.

Throw the second key into the Sea of Fear.

Throw the third key into the Sea of Senselessness.

The fourth key belongs into the Sea of Greed.

And the Fifth into the Sea of Ignorance.

Throw the Sixth key into the Sea of Disease, or you may die.

The last one belongs to him...

#11 Shimanu (Elgore)

Shimanu (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 316 posts
  • LocationMaybe at the bathroom

Posted 09 March 2018 - 09:20 PM

DK's thumbnail has a crying emoji on it , I guess thats a slight nerf to that class *Berry Deserving btw*
talents moved *Clap* , can't wait for this update 

Seeing that the thumbnail for Sniper's video seems so horrifying , I guess this is their godlike-buff smile.png

Seemsgood Clap

Edited by Shimanu (Elgore), 09 March 2018 - 09:33 PM.

#12 Foston (Elgore)

Foston (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 404 posts
  • LocationBRAZIL

Posted 11 March 2018 - 02:17 PM

Can an russian translate it to me?

fIx_C5c-cDg.jpg

#13 Morŧred (Elgore)

Morŧred (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 276 posts

Posted 11 March 2018 - 11:54 PM

Can an russian translate it to me?

fIx_C5c-cDg.jpg

Rune of Preservation

Used for item improvement.

Тhis magical rune is capable of returning an item to the condition in which it was a moment ago. For example protecting valuable items from being destroyed or level reduction in alchemical cauldron.

It is used to improve items at the Central alchemical laboratory.

Feature: The preserved item can NOT exceed level 60

... Does this mean we can't level up level 65 equipment? Or we just can't use Runes of Preservation on the level 65 gear? ... or maybe a new special rune of preservation is needed to level the new gear?

Edited by Morŧred (Elgore), 11 March 2018 - 11:58 PM.

• Aion (Elgore) and EdgyDalmaska (Elgore) like this

#14 Wing (Elgore)

Wing (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 635 posts
  • LocationDancing Forest

Posted 12 March 2018 - 12:23 AM

Sigh, really? That's gonna be interesting.

#15 Aion (Elgore)

Aion (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 12 March 2018 - 03:06 AM

Rune of Preservation

Тhis magical rune is capable of returning an item to the condition in which it was a moment ago. For example protecting valuable items from being destroyed or level reduction in alchemical cauldron.

... Does this mean we can't level up level 65 equipment? Or we just can't use Runes of Preservation on the level 65 gear? ... or maybe a new special rune of preservation is needed to level the new gear?

#16 Nikolaa (Elgore)

Nikolaa (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 524 posts

Posted 13 March 2018 - 11:56 AM

Rune of Preservation

im betting you they want us to keep upping our lv 60 gear with the runes so that then we consume +11 items to get the new lv 65 gear ....

• Reikkan (Elgore) and EdgyDalmaska (Elgore) like this

#17 Wing (Elgore)

Wing (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 635 posts
  • LocationDancing Forest

Posted 13 March 2018 - 02:28 PM

https://www.royalque...55#entry1505906
Lv 65/update it out for ru rq

Edited by PhantomQuiver (Elgore), 13 March 2018 - 03:11 PM.

#18 Ðarknight (Elgore)

Ðarknight (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 311 posts
  • Locationin the confines of the mental universe

Posted 19 March 2018 - 03:16 AM

https://www.royalque...55#entry1505906
Lv 65/update it out for ru rq

Poor Mortred, she is not a slave. That's a lot.huh.png

Os lábios da sabedoria estão fechados, exceto aos ouvidos do entendimento.

When you dream alone, it 's just a dream. When we dream together is the beginning of reality.

#19 Morŧred (Elgore)

Morŧred (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 276 posts

Posted 19 March 2018 - 04:57 AM

Poor Mortred, she is not a slave. That's a lot.huh.png

If the update doesn't come out by Thursday I'll translate it all, because at this point why not.

#20 Solsagan (Elgore)

Solsagan (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 2107 posts
  • LocationYour heart

Posted 19 March 2018 - 10:23 AM

Everyone can use Chrome and use the Translation feature from ru to en, or people can Just wait until this patch comes to our server.

First of his name, Lord commander of Revolt,  King in the north, Warden of Aura, Protector of the realm.

List of Elites and Bosses

Solsagan's assassin build.

- Lastfm Profile

- Spotify Profile

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users