• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Silana-Celancel (Elgore)

Silana-Celancel (Elgore)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 March 2018 - 07:03 AM

I think my display name is my main and only character, and hopefully that also displays the server. If not:

• Character name: Silana-Celancel
  • Server: Elgore
  • Class: Crusader
  • Level: 20
  • Wow does it take ages to craft anything in this game lol

#2 Aion (Elgore)

Aion (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 18 March 2018 - 08:02 AM

For all the kind of mmorpg games ive been played, royalquest not that hard to play and crafting the gears. But a lot of fun ofcourse.
just follow the quests in the game and enjoy.

#3 Reikkan (Elgore)

Reikkan (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 486 posts
  • LocationAlcatraZ

Posted 18 March 2018 - 02:51 PM

Some tips, considering you are a new player:

1: Crusader is a bad class to farm. If you want to play as a Crusader, level up a farming class (Hunter and Sorcerer are great options). You can't be strong without gold :)

2: Don't waste money improving gears every time you level up. Try to get decent gears to +6 and carry them along a couple of levels. Recommended levels to do it are 28 (Scale set), 49 (Volcanic Set) and 59/60 (Experimental/Templar set).

3: Don't sell monster cards for a cheap price, even if it's from a low level monster. Check the market to have a good idea about prices.

4: Avoid being toxic on open chats, it will almost always slow your progress and make people hate you. Be a nice guy and enjoy the ride.

rolleyes.gif

• Silana-Celancel (Elgore) likes this

If you need a support for tanking anything, you still aren't able to tank it. 

#4 Godsu (Elgore)

Godsu (Elgore)

Heartless

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 757 posts
  • LocationKarnaca

Posted 18 March 2018 - 03:14 PM

If you need more tips or basic game knowledge, you can PM me on forums or send a mail in game. Also, I can try and send you some free stuff I don't need.

" A true hunter never rests "

LqchOiW.png  

#5 Ðarknight (Elgore)

Ðarknight (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 422 posts
  • Locationin the confines of the mental universe

Posted 18 March 2018 - 05:23 PM

If you need any tips, you can call me, I'll help you with what you need. smile.png

nFk3Ux9.jpg

#6 Silana-Celancel (Elgore)

Silana-Celancel (Elgore)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 March 2018 - 01:42 AM

Some tips, considering you are a new player:

1: Crusader is a bad class to farm. If you want to play as a Crusader, level up a farming class (Hunter and Sorcerer are great options). You can't be strong without gold smile.png

2: Don't waste money improving gears every time you level up. Try to get decent gears to +6 and carry them along a couple of levels. Recommended levels to do it are 28 (Scale set), 49 (Volcanic Set) and 59/60 (Experimental/Templar set).

3: Don't sell monster cards for a cheap price, even if it's from a low level monster. Check the market to have a good idea about prices.

4: Avoid being toxic on open chats, it will almost always slow your progress and make people hate you. Be a nice guy and enjoy the ride.

rolleyes.gif

Yeah, it's clear that Crusader is a sharply defensive / tanky class and not suited for aggression. Hunter is one of my other favorite classes in most games so I'll probably make one of those.

I wish I could play a Crusader in a more aggressive style like a Dark Knight, without being a Dark Knight, but oh well! I'll eventually have one of every class anyway. lol

#7 Solsagan (Elgore)

Solsagan (Elgore)

Warden of Aura

• Moderators
  • 2184 posts
  • LocationYour heart

Posted 19 March 2018 - 10:27 AM

You can make a dps crusader and Deal a good damage, even sorcs can build Full damage, but there are other classes with a better damage output.

As for guilds, take your time. Make some friends and get a good level and you'll find guilds to Join.
First of his name, Lord commander of Revolt, King in the north, Warden of Aura, Protector of the realm.
- List of Elites and Bosses
- Solsagan's assassin build.
- Lastfm Profile
- Spotify Profile

#8 Shimanu (Elgore)

Shimanu (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 318 posts
  • LocationMaybe at the bathroom

Posted 19 March 2018 - 01:19 PM

Yeah, it's clear that Crusader is a sharply defensive / tanky class and not suited for aggression. Hunter is one of my other favorite classes in most games so I'll probably make one of those.

I wish I could play a Crusader in a more aggressive style like a Dark Knight, without being a Dark Knight, but oh well! I'll eventually have one of every class anyway. lol

There has been a Crusader with playstyle you have mention "aggresive style" they're named Yugi , Flix and Thor and many more , thou the current state of dark knight is far superior damage comparing to Aggresive-style-crusader in my opinion hence why you only see most crusader going meatshield

#9 WooCash (Elgore)

WooCash (Elgore)

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 19 March 2018 - 02:20 PM

Cruses dmg output is getting buffed. Ive seen full tank crusaders oneshoting other classes on ru server after the patch.

#10 Reikkan (Elgore)

Reikkan (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 486 posts
  • LocationAlcatraZ

Posted 20 March 2018 - 02:23 AM

I just mentioned farming classes. A DPS Crus is viable for PVP, it's just not really the most efficient one, but you can do a good trick on PVPs if you're good enough. It's worth mentioning that a DPS Crus needs high quality gears in order to achieve his power spike, so it's not a good idea for f2p players.

DPS Crus isn't as good as Hunters and Sorcerers for farming, either, so you should really make your hunter in order to get gold.

If you need a support for tanking anything, you still aren't able to tank it. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users