• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Silana-Celancel (Elgore)

Silana-Celancel (Elgore)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 March 2018 - 07:03 AM

I think my display name is my main and only character, and hopefully that also displays the server. If not:

• Character name: Silana-Celancel
  • Server: Elgore
  • Class: Crusader
  • Level: 20
  • Wow does it take ages to craft anything in this game lol

#2 Aion (Elgore)

Aion (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 18 March 2018 - 08:02 AM

For all the kind of mmorpg games ive been played, royalquest not that hard to play and crafting the gears. But a lot of fun ofcourse.
just follow the quests in the game and enjoy.

#3 Reikkan (Elgore)

Reikkan (Elgore)

Rune Bearer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 529 posts
  • LocationBright Shield

Posted 18 March 2018 - 02:51 PM

Some tips, considering you are a new player:

1: Crusader is a bad class to farm. If you want to play as a Crusader, level up a farming class (Hunter and Sorcerer are great options). You can't be strong without gold :)

2: Don't waste money improving gears every time you level up. Try to get decent gears to +6 and carry them along a couple of levels. Recommended levels to do it are 28 (Scale set), 49 (Volcanic Set) and 59/60 (Experimental/Templar set).

3: Don't sell monster cards for a cheap price, even if it's from a low level monster. Check the market to have a good idea about prices.

4: Avoid being toxic on open chats, it will almost always slow your progress and make people hate you. Be a nice guy and enjoy the ride.

rolleyes.gif

• Silana-Celancel (Elgore) likes this

2AnBFMA.png

I know buddy. It's my lifestyle.

#4 Godsu (Elgore)

Godsu (Elgore)

Pain

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 791 posts
  • LocationKarnaca

Posted 18 March 2018 - 03:14 PM

If you need more tips or basic game knowledge, you can PM me on forums or send a mail in game. Also, I can try and send you some free stuff I don't need.

" A true hunter never rests "

LqchOiW.png  

#5 Ðarknight (Elgore)

Ðarknight (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 522 posts
  • Locationin the confines of the mental universe

Posted 18 March 2018 - 05:23 PM

If you need any tips, you can call me, I'll help you with what you need. smile.png

#6 Silana-Celancel (Elgore)

Silana-Celancel (Elgore)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 March 2018 - 01:42 AM

Some tips, considering you are a new player:

1: Crusader is a bad class to farm. If you want to play as a Crusader, level up a farming class (Hunter and Sorcerer are great options). You can't be strong without gold smile.png

2: Don't waste money improving gears every time you level up. Try to get decent gears to +6 and carry them along a couple of levels. Recommended levels to do it are 28 (Scale set), 49 (Volcanic Set) and 59/60 (Experimental/Templar set).

3: Don't sell monster cards for a cheap price, even if it's from a low level monster. Check the market to have a good idea about prices.

4: Avoid being toxic on open chats, it will almost always slow your progress and make people hate you. Be a nice guy and enjoy the ride.

rolleyes.gif

Yeah, it's clear that Crusader is a sharply defensive / tanky class and not suited for aggression. Hunter is one of my other favorite classes in most games so I'll probably make one of those.

I wish I could play a Crusader in a more aggressive style like a Dark Knight, without being a Dark Knight, but oh well! I'll eventually have one of every class anyway. lol

#7 Solsagan (Elgore)

Solsagan (Elgore)

Warden of Aura

• Moderators
  • 2236 posts
  • LocationYour heart

Posted 19 March 2018 - 10:27 AM

You can make a dps crusader and Deal a good damage, even sorcs can build Full damage, but there are other classes with a better damage output.

As for guilds, take your time. Make some friends and get a good level and you'll find guilds to Join.

First of his name, Lord commander of Revolt, King in the north, Warden of Aura, Protector of the realm.
- List of Elites and Bosses

#8 Shimanu (Elgore)

Shimanu (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 318 posts
  • LocationMaybe at the bathroom

Posted 19 March 2018 - 01:19 PM

Yeah, it's clear that Crusader is a sharply defensive / tanky class and not suited for aggression. Hunter is one of my other favorite classes in most games so I'll probably make one of those.

I wish I could play a Crusader in a more aggressive style like a Dark Knight, without being a Dark Knight, but oh well! I'll eventually have one of every class anyway. lol

There has been a Crusader with playstyle you have mention "aggresive style" they're named Yugi , Flix and Thor and many more , thou the current state of dark knight is far superior damage comparing to Aggresive-style-crusader in my opinion hence why you only see most crusader going meatshield

#9 WooCash (Elgore)

WooCash (Elgore)

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 19 March 2018 - 02:20 PM

Cruses dmg output is getting buffed. Ive seen full tank crusaders oneshoting other classes on ru server after the patch.

#10 Reikkan (Elgore)

Reikkan (Elgore)

Rune Bearer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 529 posts
  • LocationBright Shield

Posted 20 March 2018 - 02:23 AM

I just mentioned farming classes. A DPS Crus is viable for PVP, it's just not really the most efficient one, but you can do a good trick on PVPs if you're good enough. It's worth mentioning that a DPS Crus needs high quality gears in order to achieve his power spike, so it's not a good idea for f2p players.

DPS Crus isn't as good as Hunters and Sorcerers for farming, either, so you should really make your hunter in order to get gold.

2AnBFMA.png

I know buddy. It's my lifestyle.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users