#81 Morŧred (Elgore)

Morŧred (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 276 posts
  • LocationBurgas, Bulgaria

Posted 14 April 2018 - 05:30 PM

Also you said attack speed can’t be higher than a set level, what is that limit?

And regarding crit chance, if you use cards that increase critical hit chance by a flat % like scorpion card does it then reduce the effectiveness of this that add critical hit? Like if you have 50% critical hit chance before adding in the 3% from scorpion card, will it come out to 53% or will it be like 52.8 or something because of the adjustments to parameters?

... Okay ... I'm going to explain this only once.

Let's separate and rename numbers to Luck , Critical Rating and Critical chance ... because having 2 Parameters with the same name (Critical Hit Chance) is messed up.

Your default Critical Rating is 2.3 (1 point in Luck) which amounts to 2.9% Critical Chance.

Every additional points in Luck increase your Critical Rating by 0.3/0.35/0.4 and for every 10 points in Luck your Critical Rating is increased by 1.3 for example:

Spoiler

... you get the idea

Also all those "+3% Critical Hit Chance" or "+1% Chance Hit Chance" from Seals, Talents, Equipment and Cards don't increase your Critical Chance, they actually increase your Critical Rating. For Example:

Spoiler

Now regarding your Critical Chance. If 2.3 Critical Rating = 2.9% Critical Chance then by simple Math -> For every 0.24 Critical Rating your Critical Chance goes up by 0.3% (Sadly not all levels gain 0.3% Critical Chance for every 0.24 Critical Rating. The increase in Critical Chance % depends on your level so if you are Level 31 your Critical Chance will increase by 0.7% for 1 extra point in Luck(which amounts to 0.33 Critical Rating)).

HOWEVER, with every Level up your Character gets you LOSE or gain a certain % of your Critical Chance and that % Loss/Gain differs depending on your level.REGARDLESS IF YOU GAIN OR LOSE any points in Luck or Critical Rating ... for example:

Spoiler

In Short, it's 4 or 5 Stage Mathematic/Algorithmic Formula of Boosting Critical Chance for Lower Levels while Nerfing Critical Chance for Higher levels.

... and yes it's true - Nobody likes this Change.

Well I think that's about as simple as it gets. I assume there will be no more Questions regarding Critical Chance or Rating ... so yeah ... we're done here.

Edited by Morŧred (Elgore), 14 April 2018 - 05:45 PM.

#82 Wing (Elgore)

Wing (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 635 posts
  • LocationDancing Forest

Posted 14 April 2018 - 05:50 PM

A character also can't hit higher than 56~% crit chance as well

imageedit_1_7978229463.jpg

#83 I'mKirito (Elgore)

I'mKirito (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 658 posts

Posted 14 April 2018 - 06:25 PM

Hey mortred thanks for info! This doesn’t quite clear up the dilemma though on the difference between when something ads critical hit, like the master elite card vs the scorpion card which says 3% critical hit chance. The master card adds roughly 4% chance. And I guess that’s the question to enya here: is the scorpion card, that gives % chance or the seal of fatalist which also gives crit % chance in the description; do these add a critical hit rating that adds up to 3%(on scorpion card) does it just add a non critical hit effected flat amount of critical hit chance, or iare these cards/seals just one giant typo?

#84 Ragedrop (Elgore)

Ragedrop (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 202 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 14 April 2018 - 07:54 PM

They add points instead of % like they used to.

Aka masters "10 points" are worth an actual 3% of crit.

Meaning the seals and cards with effects as such got considerably worse.

We are Legion - Forged in Fire

Bathed in Blood - Encased in Iron

Rise and Conquer - Fight for Honor

Find Peace in Death - Onto Valhalla

Lay me to rest - I'll die with Honor 

#85 I'mKirito (Elgore)

I'mKirito (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 658 posts

Posted 14 April 2018 - 09:10 PM

Ritual scorpion now says +10 critical hit, but what about the seals and scorpion card? They still say % chance. Enya, is this a typo?

#86 Wing (Elgore)

Wing (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 635 posts
  • LocationDancing Forest

Posted 14 April 2018 - 10:29 PM

Ritual scorpion is critical dmg and gold earn

Scorpion is that #system for chance of crit hit and 2% crit damage for every+ after 5

Edited by Cryo (Elgore), 14 April 2018 - 10:50 PM.

#87 Ðarknight (Elgore)

Ðarknight (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 309 posts
  • Locationin the confines of the mental universe

Posted 15 April 2018 - 09:38 PM

rolleyes.gif mellow.png dry.png sleep.png unsure.png wacko.png ohmy.png sad.png angry.png

Edited by Ðarknight (Elgore), 15 April 2018 - 09:39 PM.

Os lábios da sabedoria estão fechados, exceto aos ouvidos do entendimento.

When you dream alone, it 's just a dream. When we dream together is the beginning of reality.

#88 Toxairs (Elgore)

Toxairs (Elgore)

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 20 May 2018 - 08:29 PM

Why has Sniper class now with the Talents changed, it feels like you push us to Rifle, I am an pistol user, and not one Talent offers anything for pistol, along with mortar..

The change to Sniper shot, has almost gone so bad, I had to reset again, the time taken to use along in battle is not worth it real shame. Also felt like I have less defense from this update, or it's just me :/.

#89 Wing (Elgore)

Wing (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 635 posts
  • LocationDancing Forest

Posted 20 May 2018 - 09:02 PM

Mortar sniper is one of the strongest class in RU, it's the top class there for DPS, even higher than assassins, that's why they push more to rifles

And they changed the % defense reduction that's why, if they didn't then a lv 65 crush could theoretically have 100% damage reduction

#90 Toxairs (Elgore)

Toxairs (Elgore)

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 20 May 2018 - 09:06 PM

In the Russian yes - But we are not in the russain, I did try Mortar but I felt it more slower,but it was just normal no cards or enhance.

Maybe when the new weapons comes is an improvement, I do prefer pistol for myself I hope are new ones, and thanks for the comment on the % defense reduction, I thought it was just me.

It is still early, but I guess with the new weapons and gear have to wait.

#91 Wing (Elgore)

Wing (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 635 posts
  • LocationDancing Forest

Posted 20 May 2018 - 09:13 PM

Well any class with just "normal" gear is just going to fall flat, not only that you need specific talents for it

#92 Wing (Elgore)

Wing (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 635 posts
  • LocationDancing Forest

Posted 20 May 2018 - 09:14 PM

#93 Toxairs (Elgore)

Toxairs (Elgore)

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 20 May 2018 - 09:20 PM

Yes strong, but that could be all +11, elite cards and more.

#94 Wing (Elgore)

Wing (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 635 posts
  • LocationDancing Forest

Posted 20 May 2018 - 09:50 PM

No, well yes but I have the same sniper and I'm +9/8 orange purple with 0 elite/boss cards, well was not playing anymore just stalking here for things like this

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: news, update, North, Aranta, patch notes

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users