sale premium store collar chest

7 replies to this topic

#1 Enya

Enya

Community Manager

• Administrators
  • 3940 posts

Posted 29 March 2018 - 12:28 PM

The way to The North is free and the Premium Store is celebrating this event with the special sale of new goods!

Ricker's Universal Collar  7c5c9dde198419e1fc48a0448c6e056f.png

Apart from the breeding itself, Ricker, a well-known owner of an irex hatchery based in Varlone, used to develop all manner of paraphernalia for pet owners. As Ricker's business was with the formidable irexes and he tapped into household magic, his workmanship turned out to be quite powerful.<br> This enchanted collar is proof enough. The collar will let your non-combat pets collect useful items without spending any charges. Furthermore, the collar cannot be taken off.

Price: 499 reales

Period: Permanent

Charmed Chest  6093b9e04003e5ee0ee91a64457b0fb8.png

The chest may contain one of following:

Charmed Collar (Ricker's Universal Collar)

Red Philosopher's Stone x1-10

White Philosopher's Stone x1-10

Black Philosopher's Stone x1-15

Arconite Sealing Wax x1-15

Aqua's Crystal x10

Elmare's Balm x10

Melios' Tincture x20

Four-Leaf Clover x2

Summoning Stone x3

Seal of Horror x1

Random summoning seal x5

Random elixir x3

Price: 9 reales

Charmed Chest X10

Price: 90 reales

Period: 2 weeks

Rabbit Carrier  e5bb8dfd0ae9eafd0cbc3c8be6368158.png

The set contains:

Whitetail (pet)

Gold Magnet Collar x3

Treasure Hunter's Elixir x3

Four-Leaf Clover x10

Price: 299 reales

Period: 2 weeks

Also, we are waiting for new supplies from Aranta.

Stay tuned!

93622c33de2d3cc7c5f5759ad9884432.png

Like Royal Quest on Facebook: RoyalQuest

Follow Royal Quest on Twitter: RoyalQuest

#2 Mortgar (Elgore)

Mortgar (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 30 March 2018 - 12:34 PM

Oh yeah, look at that bunny wub.png

loupada74c0.png       

#3 Biero (Elgore)

Biero (Elgore)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 30 March 2018 - 02:08 PM

Show Show

#4 Tinamar-Darkfire (Elgore)

Tinamar-Darkfire (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 178 posts
  • LocationEurope

Posted 15 April 2018 - 04:41 AM

Question on the collar ...

I understand it becomes personal, but thought personal to the person buying it. Why does it become personal to a single pet that gets it worn first? (it pretty much disappointed me seeing it happen) Was this really meant to happen this way? And why?

Cannot move it to another pet this way. Which pretty much does not allow me swap my pets as I would want to, because I dont have the regular silver or golden collars to add to them. Being it the collar cost 499 REALES! (insane price), this isn't a good thing not being able to swap it from one pet to another depending on which one I wanna have make me company. Having to buy one for each pet would be too many reales spent .... and its not really an option :(

Life's already too serious

Don't make your games be the same

They are suppose to be fun

#5 Godsu (Elgore)

Godsu (Elgore)

Heartless

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 664 posts
  • LocationKarnaca

Posted 15 April 2018 - 05:29 AM

I understand it becomes personal, but thought personal to the person buying it. Why does it become personal to a single pet that gets it worn first? (it pretty much disappointed me seeing it happen) Was this really meant to happen this way? And why?

Cannot move it to another pet this way. Which pretty much does not allow me swap my pets as I would want to, because I dont have the regular silver or golden collars to add to them. Being it the collar cost 499 REALES! (insane price), this isn't a good thing not being able to swap it from one pet to another depending on which one I wanna have make me company. Having to buy one for each pet would be too many reales spent .... and its not really an option sad.png

I can sell you the collar I have, just mail me a price "Sandwhich"

" A true hunter never rests "

LqchOiW.png  

#6 Enya

Enya

Community Manager

• Administrators
  • 3940 posts

Posted 15 April 2018 - 07:58 AM

The collar's description warns it can't be taken off: this is the other side of it being permanent. You can use it for one pet only but the collar will never be spent. 

You will get silver and gold collars in Daily rewards as before, they will drop from the Premium store chests and there will be other ways to obtain them in the game. 

• Tinamar-Darkfire (Elgore) likes this

93622c33de2d3cc7c5f5759ad9884432.png

Like Royal Quest on Facebook: RoyalQuest

Follow Royal Quest on Twitter: RoyalQuest

#7 Nikolaa (Elgore)

Nikolaa (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 484 posts

Posted 15 April 2018 - 01:46 PM

The collar's description warns it can't be taken off: this is the other side of it being permanent. You can use it for one pet only but the collar will never be spent. 

You will get silver and gold collars in Daily rewards as before, they will drop from the Premium store chests and there will be other ways to obtain them in the game. 

Rickers collar in market says "becomes personal once worn" but rickers collar thats dropped from chests/caskets however you want to call them doesnt say that.

#8 Tinamar-Darkfire (Elgore)

Tinamar-Darkfire (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 178 posts
  • LocationEurope

Posted 15 April 2018 - 04:52 PM

ty for answer Enya :)

and yes I noticed that too Nikolaa, that the ones people got dropped from chests dont say of becoming personal

Life's already too serious

Don't make your games be the same

They are suppose to be fun

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: sale, premium store, collar, chest

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users