16 replies to this topic

#1 Enya

Enya

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4061 posts

Posted 05 April 2018 - 11:28 AM

7cfca951d2d58bbb0ac7f49a4ba082cd.png

Living in the barren Deserts of Aura there was once a group of Ashkalots that decided that it was more profitable to create Incredible Shows and Ancient Entertainments than to wander around with carts through the World of Aura. And so they found a Floating Island and build their home there, fully capable of flying it across all of Aura. Over time the island became more and more fun as the Ashkalots built an immense Monsterpark with outlandish monsters, an incredible variety of Quests and even some Epic Battle Experiences - in other words, an island that is fun for everyone. News about the amazing place quickly spread through the southern lands and the Annual appearance of the Sky Fair soon became the most exciting event in everyone's life and called for a big celebration. The island became so popular that Ashkalots, seeing the wonderful Tents and Park appearing out of the clouds, gave up their daily affairs and hurried towards the Floating Island to enjoy the delights of the Sky Fair. And what amazing experiences and fun they all had!

And now this fantastic island appears above Elenia! It means that for two weeks starting from now to 19 April (scheduled maintenance) everyone can join in and enjoy all the attractions, amusing competitions and incredible challenges and win lots of great prizes. To join the entertainments of course, you will need Sky Fair Invitations and moreover - Sky Fair Tickets. Those of you, who still don’t have invaluable tickets can gain them by killing monsters, or everyone can buy them in Premium Shop.

Greetings. My name is Baxter. Welcome to the Sky Fair — Island of miracles and great attractions!

Baxter.png

Here's some of the fun on offer:

Pinatas

Pinata.png

Whack these colorful paper ponies and out will pop some special rewards. Have endless amounts of fun chasing them around the island and compete with friends to see who can whack the most!

Monsterpark

Park.png

Especially for you, we have assembled the most amazing and strange monsters from around Aura. The main challenge is to see some of them and still come out alive! Come and enjoy, but please, please remember: DON'T FEED THE MONSTERS! because we cannot be held responsible for any lost limbs or other body parts.

Monster Fight

Fight.png

The most impressive battle ever. Who is your favorite? Place your bets, ladies and gentlemen. The fight is almost about to started.

Frog Hunt

Frog.png

Jump to the greatest Challenge in Elenia - the Frog Hunt Event. Find your plasma gun and rely on your hunter instinct. Kill them all – take a reward. WARNING: Red frogs are by far the most dangerous.

Destruct-o-mania

Destr.png

You will become an Invincible Geometer capable of destroying everything in your path! But you need to hurry, we are expecting long queues of people wanting to experience Ultimate Power.

Warning to Snipers and Hunters: better to recall your summoned helpers before you enter Destruct-o-Mania!

Crock Races

Races.png

Here is your chance to take part in stake race! Choose your favourite, place a bet and win!

Prizes

Charlotte.png

While you have fun in entertainments you earn Fair Tokens which Charlotte can exchange for different wonderful things. What is more, Charlotte brought for you the unique items: pet recipes! You will find Mysterious Egg in your in-game mailbox and craft cute CrownPrince or some other pet by your choice! And those who saved unused their CrownPrince from the last year will be able to create Emperor!

Heralds remind you that you need to use Sky Fair Invitation to begin your journey through the amazing Island. 

Like Royal Quest on Facebook: RoyalQuest

Follow Royal Quest on Twitter: RoyalQuest

#2 Mortgar (Elgore)

Mortgar (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom, Milton Keynes

Posted 05 April 2018 - 11:33 AM

Soooo coooooool wub.png 

loupada74c0.png       

#3 Ragedrop (Elgore)

Ragedrop (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 182 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 05 April 2018 - 11:38 AM

Sodaland is open!

We are Legion - Forged in Fire

Bathed in Blood - Encased in Iron

Rise and Conquer - Fight for Honor

Find Peace in Death - Onto Valhalla

Lay me to rest - I'll die with Honor 

#4 Aion (Elgore)

Aion (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 05 April 2018 - 12:00 PM

Is it the same like past years or theres something new?

#5 Tinamar-Darkfire (Elgore)

Tinamar-Darkfire (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 197 posts
  • LocationEurope

Posted 05 April 2018 - 03:55 PM

I think same but have to go see first :-D

Life's already too serious

Don't make your games be the same

They are suppose to be fun

#6 MikoOto (Elgore)

MikoOto (Elgore)

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationDeep Ocean

Posted 05 April 2018 - 06:04 PM

i've been waiting for this event biggrin.png

K-Project-k-33002773-500-190.gif

#7 Maylea (Elgore)

Maylea (Elgore)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Locationwashington

Posted 05 April 2018 - 07:05 PM

Where can I find information about the (Mysterious Egg) that I received in the game mail today? I am unable to find anything about it and/or what to do with it in the forums or on You tube. So whats with the golden egg we got this year and last year!? Please help.... thanks

• Maylea (Elgore) likes this

#8 Enya

Enya

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4061 posts

Posted 05 April 2018 - 07:09 PM

Where can I find information about the (Mysterious Egg) that I received in the game mail today? I am unable to find anything about it and/or what to do with it in the forums or on You tube. So whats with the golden egg we got this year and last year!? Please help.... thanks

Charlotte brought for you the unique items: pet recipes! You will find Mysterious Egg in your in-game mailbox and craft cute CrownPrince or some other pet by your choice! And those who saved unused their CrownPrince from the last year will be able to create Emperor!

Mysterious Egg is used for unique pet recipes you can buy at the Sky Fair store :)

• Elyss (Elgore) and Maylea (Elgore) like this

#9 Tigerina (Elgore)

Tigerina (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 07 April 2018 - 04:33 AM

I think I have a small problem. On my character TigityKat, I made a bet on the Monster Fight, won 30 Fair Tokens, played in the Destructomania, won 20 Fair Tokens, and placed another bet on the Monster Fight, winning another 30 Fair Tokens. Should have a total of 80 Fair Tokens at this point, but my character only has 60. Somewhere I didn't get the right amount of Tokens....  sad.png

(I have screenshots of my chatbox showing the wins, and my currency window.)

#10 Enya

Enya

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4061 posts

Posted 07 April 2018 - 11:31 AM

I think I have a small problem. On my character TigityKat, I made a bet on the Monster Fight, won 30 Fair Tokens, played in the Destructomania, won 20 Fair Tokens, and placed another bet on the Monster Fight, winning another 30 Fair Tokens. Should have a total of 80 Fair Tokens at this point, but my character only has 60. Somewhere I didn't get the right amount of Tokens....  sad.png

(I have screenshots of my chatbox showing the wins, and my currency window.)

No need in screenshots, we shall look into it.

#11 Enya

Enya

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4061 posts

Posted 07 April 2018 - 02:18 PM

20 Fair Tokens have been added to TigityKat's purse. Sorry for this glitch :)

• Tigerina (Elgore) likes this

#12 Tigerina (Elgore)

Tigerina (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 07 April 2018 - 04:31 PM

20 Fair Tokens have been added to TigityKat's purse. Sorry for this glitch smile.png

Thank you so much for the quick response and hope the glitch stays away, looking forward to playing in the Sky Fair more this year!  biggrin.png

#13 Elyss (Elgore)

Elyss (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 130 posts
  • LocationEastern United States of America

Posted 07 April 2018 - 09:12 PM

We're off to the fair!

34a74fbdb8d7f29f41839386757d61a5.png

#14 Elyss (Elgore)

Elyss (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 12 April 2018 - 11:47 PM

SO this year I've got enough eggs to make 2 Crown Prince's so I crafted one and was gonna make another with the intents of making the Emperor, but the Prince I just made went to the pocket and I can't take it out w/out sending it to the collection. As I understand it, once something's in the collection I can't take it back out. So how do I craft this?

Edited by Elyss (Elgore), 12 April 2018 - 11:48 PM.

#15 Enya

Enya

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4061 posts

Posted 13 April 2018 - 05:19 AM

All you had to do was to say "No, I don't want to put it to the collection" - and the pet would go to your backpack :) The first Crown Prince is already there, so go on and create the second one. Just remember to have space for it in the Expendables tab of your backpack.

• Elyss (Elgore) likes this

#16 Elyss (Elgore)

Elyss (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 14 April 2018 - 03:49 PM

All you had to do was to say "No, I don't want to put it to the collection" - and the pet would go to your backpack smile.png The first Crown Prince is already there, so go on and create the second one. Just remember to have space for it in the Expendables tab of your backpack.

Oh, okay. Thanks Enya. :)

#17 Enya

Enya

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4061 posts

Posted 18 April 2018 - 03:27 PM

Sky Fair will fly away tomorrow with maintenance. Please remember to spend your fair tokens: Charlotte's store will be inaccessible until the next event.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: news, event, sky fair

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users