• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 Filthysixth (Elgore)

Filthysixth (Elgore)

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 07 April 2018 - 08:16 PM

No need for a fancy introduction for this but just a Hello ... This guide will only consist of images for guidance and idea for your ideal Warlock ... This build is good for both PVE and PVP if wanna follow it fine but main point is you will have fun

Talent Tree and Stats:Attached File  screen_180407_016.jpg   415.1KB   12 downloads

Item seals should be Int and Luck and Critical Hit or Critical Damage if lucky enough to get +element % damage leave Fire Element damage+ is good for Wall of Fire ... max out dexterity is more than enough for passive stunx3 with blood ritual it ups attack and attack speed the use of Wise Dragon Elixir could up dexterity with Inteligence , Elixir Of Life Force could up Stamina and the use of Mount stat+ could up all three Dexterity , Stamina , and Luck if don't have a premium mount that's fine too as long as your seals is all Inteligence , Luck , Critical Damage , and Critical Hit but if get a seal of Int or Luck or Dexterity with Stamina leave that too to up Stamina ... food stat+ useful too but I don't really use it ... for monster cards all Int and Luck and for weapon should be all Card Of Warrior Ant ... Celestial , Ram , Lakedragonkin if no good Armor/Gloves/Amulet cards ... I'm not really a big fun of Blood Cards just need it for Stamina

For Stat distribution if wanna get three stat 100+ do 25 on secondary then do 2 on main stat and 1 on secondary and 1 on third stat do it every level

like this  int:25(main:dexterity 2 , secondary:intelligence 1 , third: luck 1 every level after lvl20 and by lvl57 you already max out your main stat so distribute 1 point on your last stat intelligence , stamina , dexterity , or luck) you could do stat reset when you turn lvl20 check all Talent Tree skill if wanna before reaching lvl21

I will put more images and ideas if don't get what I'm talking about as soon as I know how to put more than one image =) ... Have a good day now

Edited by Filthysixth (Elgore), 08 April 2018 - 04:36 PM.

• EdgyDalmaska (Elgore) likes this

#2 Shimanu (Elgore)

Shimanu (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 316 posts
  • LocationMaybe at the bathroom

Posted 08 April 2018 - 06:35 AM

9.5k health dansgame explain?

#3 Aion (Elgore)

Aion (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 10 April 2018 - 04:01 AM

Warlock is spellcaster

30 - 50 dex is enough to casts the spell faster

you need 80 dodge if you want to be dodge build and success dodging enemies attack

its way better you take some stamina to survive

• Chenli (Elgore) likes this

#4 Solsagan (Elgore)

Solsagan (Elgore)

Warden of Aura

• Moderators
  • 2157 posts
  • LocationYour heart

Posted 10 April 2018 - 11:11 AM

Warlock is spellcaster

30 - 50 dex is enough to casts the spell faster

you need 80 dodge if you want to be dodge build and success dodging enemies attack

its way better you take some stamina to survive

And now most warlock skills (not common mage skills) cast instantly or almost instant, so there's no need in getting more than 30~50 dex (just to cast healing or arrows when you're not on mental blow's effect).

@thread

I wouldn't build dodge with warlock if i didn't have much money to get dex from gear bonus and seals. Right now you have 112 and 49 dodge only, which means nothing in pve or pvp. Myo is right when he says getting stamina is better to surivive. Also, why do you have 137 int if you can get attack bonus with 140? the same with the extra 2 points in dex and the 6 extra points in luck. 

Edited by Solsagan (Elgore), 10 April 2018 - 11:12 AM.

• Elyss (Elgore) likes this
First of his name, Lord commander of Revolt, King in the north, Warden of Aura, Protector of the realm.
- List of Elites and Bosses
- Solsagan's assassin build.
- Lastfm Profile
- Spotify Profile

#5 Mortgar (Elgore)

Mortgar (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom, Milton Keynes

Posted 11 April 2018 - 07:41 AM

This is PvE Warlock that's 100% rolleyes.gif

loupada74c0.png       

#6 Filthysixth (Elgore)

Filthysixth (Elgore)

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 11 April 2018 - 04:20 PM

this build really aims on taking down 24k+ hp classes ... with hp pot and mana pot help you stay longer ... and with healing skill,chaos heals now too,and rune filth heals now too=3heals​ and all three healing skill,rampant chaos,and filth rune cooldown time is fast and we have a arrow of chaos too ... blood ritual +6 attack(mightx3) +30 attack speed&critical hit chance could be use while moving if you have the talent demonic blood ... and filth rune passive is better than any of Warlock rune passive +16% damage if affected by poison&chaos at the same time with bane talent +10% damage chaos,poison,burning,bleedng,& pain =26% damage ... and with stunx3 makes blood ritual really useful and stun active skill amplify elemental arrows abilities to force shield,crushing blade,harvest,reapers verdict,and basic attacks ... and madness from hex skill is 100% damage equal to the target attack and blinding decreses attack by 15 and you only deal 50% to me and I deal 90% to you everytime hex is active you only do 50% and I do 90% that is equals to 100% of your attack ... so I will deal 26%+4%critical hit for each active debuff coud stack up 36% but cannot exceed more than 36%+my main attack and from each curses damage and I make a minimum of 3k to 4k damage on pvp and on pve that damage shows all the time ... like I said the point of this build is to drop high hp like 24k+ fast and not to win .this is a BattaleGround,GuildSeige,Arena support build ... the more your fingers move to hot keys fast and your eyes see what is going on fast is the key to winning =) do very well in 1on1 duel ... so both PVE and PVP build hehehe

Edited by Filthysixth (Elgore), 11 April 2018 - 05:40 PM.

#7 Godsu (Elgore)

Godsu (Elgore)

Heartless

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 741 posts
  • LocationKarnaca

Posted 11 April 2018 - 05:07 PM

make a video of you pvping, i want to see it

• Blood-x (Elgore) likes this

" A true hunter never rests "

LqchOiW.png  

#8 Andhry (Elgore)

Andhry (Elgore)

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 11 April 2018 - 06:04 PM

haaha you build t warlock is a not best

#9 NblSupernova (Elgore)

NblSupernova (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts
  • LocationMorocco

Posted 11 April 2018 - 06:11 PM

not a full dmg build
"what does not kill me, makes me stronger."

ldoupaaf3a5.png

#10 Ragedrop (Elgore)

Ragedrop (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 214 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 11 April 2018 - 06:51 PM

make a video of you pvping, i want to see it

I got one - give me a few to upload it..

Atleast he didnt run away so he deserves the shoutout for that atleast..

Edited by Ragedrop (Elgore), 11 April 2018 - 07:42 PM.

• Shimanu (Elgore) and Khyaran (Elgore) like this

We are Legion - Forged in Fire

Bathed in Blood - Encased in Iron

Rise and Conquer - Fight for Honor

Find Peace in Death - Onto Valhalla

Lay me to rest - I'll die with Honor 

#11 Filthysixth (Elgore)

Filthysixth (Elgore)

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 11 April 2018 - 08:38 PM

haaha you build t warlock is a not best

that is because I'm not full +11 equips yet and I don't have intelligence , luck , damage , critical hit&chance , hp&mana elite&boss cards yet ... but as soon as I get thoughs then what everyone wants will show it self ...

#12 Godsu (Elgore)

Godsu (Elgore)

Heartless

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 741 posts
  • LocationKarnaca

Posted 12 April 2018 - 11:54 PM

that is because I'm not full +11 equips yet and I don't have intelligence , luck , damage , critical hit&chance , hp&mana elite&boss cards yet ... but as soon as I get thoughs then what everyone wants will show it self ...

See you in a few years my dude

LqchOiW.png  

#13 DarksKiss (Elgore)

DarksKiss (Elgore)

Taco Lord

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 659 posts
  • LocationForest of Shadows (far west of Varlone)

Posted 13 April 2018 - 04:54 AM

You guys are just mean to this guy. Ouch!

@ Rage I thought (you know who was the torture master) but that's a who new kind of mounted evilness going on right there. Lmao

@Filthysixth. That's an interesting start of a guide. Obviously, The build is not complete and polished off. Not being Maxed gear and cards ofc.

Half of your end gear is missing.( I'm not taking about the improvements and seals.) Unless you intend on using those same gear items in your end game setup which I find odd. Like the whole right side looks like something my level 40 alt wears.

Anyways, The build may work great in PvE now but in PvP it is rubbish. Do note once you fight opponents with the newer CC resistant blood cards and a decent support that build will no longer be viable. Even in 1v1 equal gear instances the odds of winning are not too great. Sadly so.

I don't really recommend using a full crit build anymore. When the CoC got nerfed last patch CC and DoT builds have become more effective.
Try an elemental build and watch your CC and Dot's wreak havoc on folks.

Also Attribute distribution should round up or down to even numbers.
For example, 140 int-110 dex-rest is stam-110 luck. Adding the extra 2 dex or whatever attributes is pointless. Always try to make them even. However I do believe the excess dex is not needed.
  • Shimanu (Elgore) and Elyss (Elgore) like this

#14 Filthysixth (Elgore)

Filthysixth (Elgore)

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 15 April 2018 - 12:32 AM

I know exactly what ya'll trying to say that my guide line aint' fancy enough bu​t hey just admit it that everyone in Elgore envy my build =) ... anyways back to the topic , I think I'm not just doing fine with my build but doing to well =) and less dexterity would messed up my damage and attack speed and stamina is not Warlock best buddy why I know I only have 2points on stamina and I got it to 50+ =) ...

#15 Godsu (Elgore)

Godsu (Elgore)

Heartless

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 741 posts
  • LocationKarnaca

Posted 15 April 2018 - 12:40 AM

Dex/Dodge warlock isn't that good since you have no way to successfully stack the dodge buff

LqchOiW.png  

#16 Filthysixth (Elgore)

Filthysixth (Elgore)

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 15 April 2018 - 01:08 AM

seals , elixirs , mount , and equip stats could stack dodge ... with vulture mount and elixir of wise dragon my dodge goes up to 57 and if I use necklace of steel fury I get 60 dodge but it don't do much

Edited by Filthysixth (Elgore), 15 April 2018 - 01:34 AM.

#17 Filthysixth (Elgore)

Filthysixth (Elgore)

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 15 April 2018 - 01:10 AM

and 44 for hit =)

#18 Filthysixth (Elgore)

Filthysixth (Elgore)

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 15 April 2018 - 01:24 AM

most​ people calculate stat points for example they calculate every point on intelligence gives 2attack so they will just forget that equipments stat+ adds and stack with points every level up and monster cards stat+ and etc. stacks up with stat points every level up and same with the seals+ it stacks owith points every level up ... so calculating every point is a headache ... so it's better to improvise instead of calculating every point percentage

#19 EdgyDalmaska (Elgore)

EdgyDalmaska (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 307 posts
  • LocationNot as close to Russia as you think...

Posted 26 April 2018 - 02:56 PM

I can't believe so many people take Filthy's baits seriously... I mean after all he's a master troll, but come on, you should know better when someone's joking around.

More cheese = more holes.

More holes = less cheese.

More cheese = less cheese?

#20 Elsa (Elgore)

Elsa (Elgore)

Evil Queen

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 676 posts
  • LocationSouth Korea, City of Chuncheon

Posted 25 May 2018 - 02:10 AM

Nice build, but warlock with Dex isnt good as expected.

But who am i to judge, i dont know much for the update, even i havent check it by myself. Just drop by to see how far Warlock community has surpass.

GGWP.

• Khyaran (Elgore) likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users