106 replies to this topic

#41 I'mKirito (Elgore)

I'mKirito (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 658 posts

Posted 26 April 2018 - 05:01 PM

I think they should just rotate the schedule, so that the 10 castles cover 10 hours: like 5,6,7,8,9....and so on for start times. and make it impossible to abandon castles, if they can abandon castles what’s the point loL, increase the loot rewards the longer you don’t abandon the castle for incentive if you absolutely must make abandoning the castle an option.
  • Rousin (Elgore) likes this

#42 Rousin (Elgore)

Rousin (Elgore)

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • LocationAura's World

Posted 26 April 2018 - 09:53 PM

first i don't like the idea that 1 guild can only take 1 castle because whats point if Ur are a strong guild ..strong should dominate others and if some one want to win castle they will become strong and siege it.

whats the point of being strong and full pvp gear player if u can only get 1 castle and other weak players get 1 too..whats the difference...i know some say u can abandoned it but is this really u want .. 

second if u want player to take part in siege make a new option where 2 or more guild can make a contract like the join together to take part in siege ...i know some guilds doo this but they can kill other player ..in this option you cant kill friendly guild player ..it will allow weak guilds to form contract and go against big one ..

Another thing is make a siege a guild war like defenders vs attackers ...the current guild can try to defend and attackers will try to take it.the key should be in for guild leader (or he can give it to some one he want) and the attacker should kill him and take key to siege the castle. the player who has the key should be protected by others and the defenders can use mobs to kill attackers.

i think this will make huge intrest in players now they have something to fight for. getting good gears just to siege 1 castle that s***k  well there always room for improvement and what u guys think about it.i know some players already suggested this in the past  but just want to point out it here.

• Ðarknight (Elgore) likes this

#43 Ðarknight (Elgore)

Ðarknight (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 522 posts
  • Locationin the confines of the mental universe

Posted 26 April 2018 - 11:06 PM

first i don't like the idea that 1 guild can only take 1 castle because whats point if Ur are a strong guild ..strong should dominate others and if some one want to win castle they will become strong and siege it.

whats the point of being strong and full pvp gear player if u can only get 1 castle and other weak players get 1 too..whats the difference...i know some say u can abandoned it but is this really u want .. 

second if u want player to take part in siege make a new option where 2 or more guild can make a contract like the join together to take part in siege ...i know some guilds doo this but they can kill other player ..in this option you cant kill friendly guild player ..it will allow weak guilds to form contract and go against big one ..

Another thing is make a siege a guild war like defenders vs attackers ...the current guild can try to defend and attackers will try to take it.the key should be in for guild leader (or he can give it to some one he want) and the attacker should kill him and take key to siege the castle. the player who has the key should be protected by others and the defenders can use mobs to kill attackers.

i think this will make huge intrest in players now they have something to fight for. getting good gears just to siege 1 castle that s***k  well there always room for improvement and what u guys think about it.i know some players already suggested this in the past  but just want to point out it here.

His proposal is something that I have been thinking for some time, this is the proposal that aims to defend the castles of the invaders. With a good map, everything can get better. A scene of enemies besieging the castle and invading it. With traps to protect, stairs to climb to some second floor, etc. Beyond the yummy PVP.

• Khyaran (Elgore) likes this

#44 Solsagan (Elgore)

Solsagan (Elgore)

Warden of Aura

• Moderators
  • 2236 posts
  • LocationYour heart

Posted 26 April 2018 - 11:58 PM

The idea of having only 1 castle is trash tbh, and if one guild wants to everyday get a castle and the next day get the next one it won't be different than it already is: single guild with caslte and the rest nothing. The only major difference is the amount of loot you'll lose. Reworking siege itself is good but this new "communist" system they want to test is going to be just like the ress bug fix: it won't work.

First of his name, Lord commander of Revolt, King in the north, Warden of Aura, Protector of the realm.
- List of Elites and Bosses

#45 Foston (Elgore)

Foston (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 417 posts
  • LocationBRAZIL

Posted 27 April 2018 - 12:14 AM

the idea of having only 2 guilds each castle is also trash.

this whole post about siege is trash. the only valid thing to argue here wasnt mentioned by enya, change the time.

for the first time i kinda of agree with imkirito idea, increase by 1hour each day on siege time... can be something like that... maybe that help ppl come siege... i just dont want to play alone and also have to go arena with my guildmates because noone wants to play the game.

I hope some day they let us change to RU server, i rather play 2 days of castle( on their time) only at weekends then 7 days against noone.

Edited by Foston (Elgore), 27 April 2018 - 12:18 AM.

#46 Khyaran (Elgore)

Khyaran (Elgore)

Right back at it again

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1417 posts
  • LocationVarlone, battling the Master of Enchantment

Posted 27 April 2018 - 12:13 PM

Id love the different hours on siege, For Sven and me its usually 3am for sieges, kindof hard when you have a fulltime job

Answer no master, never the slave,

Carry your dreams down into the grave

#47 Mortgar (Elgore)

Mortgar (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts
  • LocationLondon , Korby

Posted 28 April 2018 - 06:40 AM

All good so far smile.png

loupada74c0.png       

#48 Mortgar (Elgore)

Mortgar (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts
  • LocationLondon , Korby

Posted 28 April 2018 - 06:43 AM

The idea of having only 1 castle is trash tbh, and if one guild wants to everyday get a castle and the next day get the next one it won't be different than it already is: single guild with caslte and the rest nothing. The only major difference is the amount of loot you'll lose. Reworking siege itself is good but this new "communist" system they want to test is going to be just like the ress bug fix: it won't work.

It's a final decision mate , dif. decision cannot be made , also there is a chance that immortality will get removed in pvp , stay tuned with the upcoming updates cool.png

Edited by Mortgar (Elgore), 28 April 2018 - 06:43 AM.

loupada74c0.png       

#49 Rousin (Elgore)

Rousin (Elgore)

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • LocationAura's World

Posted 28 April 2018 - 09:54 PM

It's a final decision mate , dif. decision cannot be made , also there is a chance that immortality will get removed in pvp , stay tuned with the upcoming updates cool.png

really final decision,than what the point asking our view point...clearly no one want 1 castle patch...and this is ironic no 1 talking about this new change  all talking about the changed time in siege.which isnt in the discrition...lmao

#50 Foston (Elgore)

Foston (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 417 posts
  • LocationBRAZIL

Posted 29 April 2018 - 12:01 AM

really final decision,than what the point asking our view point...clearly no one want 1 castle patch...and this is ironic no 1 talking about this new change  all talking about the changed time in siege.which isnt in the discrition...lmao

People have said what had to be said about this new change, it wont happen. we talking about time because it is something that may help this server.

#51 Ciras (Elgore)

Ciras (Elgore)

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationIn front of my comp

Posted 29 April 2018 - 02:10 AM

well, the siege times might suck for ppl not living close to the u.s., but thats something that you should consider when chosing a game.

i mean, you could also complain that you cant enjoy the pvp aspect of the game, since your ping sucks, compared to someone living closer to the Servers.

personally i like the change of 1 castle for 1 guild. one of my first mmo´s was Ragnarok Online and i enjoyed the War of Emperium a lot.

There it was the same one castle for one guild. the drops/boxes for each castle were different which made it attractive for the guilds to not claim/sit on one castle the whole time, since they wanted/needed the drops of the other castles. to avoid that a guild just changes castles every siege, you could raise the boxes/drops/loot from the castles for each day they keep it. means the longer you hold a castle, the higher/the more the rewards.

i agree with solsagan, you cant make everyone happy. i play games on oversea servers a lot so im used to the time handicap.

btw. a question about the new gear and the stats transfer gems/stones. what is with cards? there are some cards which need quite some time to aquire or cost a lot (cause of that), can you transfer them too? or to you need to add new ones, cause that would really suck...

#52 Mortgar (Elgore)

Mortgar (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts
  • LocationLondon , Korby

Posted 29 April 2018 - 08:13 AM

People have said what had to be said about this new change, it wont happen. we talking about time because it is something that may help this server.

Well , I cannot help you guys , like your thoughts are your thoughts , you cannot just change a game because you or one of your friends is unhappy about this, the update is good , it's keeewl biggrin.png Just celebrate , Cheeeers

loupada74c0.png       

#53 Kazier (Elgore)

Kazier (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 29 April 2018 - 09:21 AM

Move siege to only saturday and sunday. 5 each day all castles last 7days.

Saturday :                                            Sunday :

2 Castles at good Asian time               1 Casle at asian time

1 Castle at good Eu/Africa times         2 Castles at eu/Africa time

2 Castles at good us times                  2 Castles at us time

And make so loot get better the longer u can hold the same castle. The loot gets better for every week.

But one guild can have more then 1 castle.

#54 Godsu (Elgore)

Godsu (Elgore)

Pain

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 791 posts
  • LocationKarnaca

Posted 29 April 2018 - 03:08 PM

hmmmmmmmm, interesting.

• Aion (Elgore) and Khyaran (Elgore) like this

" A true hunter never rests "

LqchOiW.png  

#55 Solsagan (Elgore)

Solsagan (Elgore)

Warden of Aura

• Moderators
  • 2236 posts
  • LocationYour heart

Posted 29 April 2018 - 04:05 PM

Move siege to only saturday and sunday. 5 each day all castles last 7days.

this is the same as giving free castles to people of each timezone, not so different from today lol. If you want siege without competition that's the way, it changes nothing tbh.  

First of his name, Lord commander of Revolt, King in the north, Warden of Aura, Protector of the realm.
- List of Elites and Bosses

#56 Foston (Elgore)

Foston (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 417 posts
  • LocationBRAZIL

Posted 29 April 2018 - 05:13 PM

well, the siege times might suck for ppl not living close to the u.s., but thats something that you should consider when chosing a game.

i mean, you could also complain that you cant enjoy the pvp aspect of the game, since your ping sucks, compared to someone living closer to the Servers.

personally i like the change of 1 castle for 1 guild. one of my first mmo´s was Ragnarok Online and i enjoyed the War of Emperium a lot.

There it was the same one castle for one guild. the drops/boxes for each castle were different which made it attractive for the guilds to not claim/sit on one castle the whole time, since they wanted/needed the drops of the other castles. to avoid that a guild just changes castles every siege, you could raise the boxes/drops/loot from the castles for each day they keep it. means the longer you hold a castle, the higher/the more the rewards.

i agree with solsagan, you cant make everyone happy. i play games on oversea servers a lot so im used to the time handicap.

btw. a question about the new gear and the stats transfer gems/stones. what is with cards? there are some cards which need quite some time to aquire or cost a lot (cause of that), can you transfer them too? or to you need to add new ones, cause that would really suck...

Now we can open all chests from each castle and their chests resets each day, by your logic we would have only 1 castle with boxes a day. With the current reward from thoses boxes it would not be even enough to pay what 1  party waste in siege now consider an whole guild.

#57 Foston (Elgore)

Foston (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 417 posts
  • LocationBRAZIL

Posted 29 April 2018 - 05:17 PM

Well , I cannot help you guys , like your thoughts are your thoughts , you cannot just change a game because you or one of your friends is unhappy about this, the update is good , it's keeewl biggrin.png Just celebrate , Cheeeers

Its ok then if they change like that 2 things gonna happen in this server:

Revolt gonna abandom 1 castle after get the last one and dont let anyone with castle.

Revolt gonna split their players to get as much castle they can.

For the communist system I say no!

I rather the first one. but its not up to me make the call.

#58 Ðarknight (Elgore)

Ðarknight (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 522 posts
  • Locationin the confines of the mental universe

Posted 29 April 2018 - 06:11 PM

Make only a castle with a large map to have a real siege, RQ does not need 10x castles and not have someone to face the guild who owns it. RQ needs siege with active pvp.
  A large map with a castle for invasion, the guild owner of the castle has access to defend the castle. If no one owns the castle, they must invade it and steal the key from a great boss. during the hunt for the boss, the war is already active, when some guild gets the key, everyone is teleporter out of the castle to start the invasion again.

• Khyaran (Elgore) likes this

#59 Khyaran (Elgore)

Khyaran (Elgore)

Right back at it again

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1417 posts
  • LocationVarlone, battling the Master of Enchantment

Posted 29 April 2018 - 07:38 PM

I have to say i like Zoldyck's idea of having 1 full scale castle siege, it sounds awesome and might be just the pvp surrounding we need
  • Ðarknight (Elgore) likes this

Answer no master, never the slave,

Carry your dreams down into the grave

#60 Reya (Elgore)

Reya (Elgore)

*dlamk's title here*

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 735 posts
  • LocationDancing Forest

Posted 29 April 2018 - 07:56 PM

I have to say i like Zoldyck's idea of having 1 full scale castle siege, it sounds awesome and might be just the pvp surrounding we need

Isn't that basically another battlegrounds then?

Edited by Cryo (Elgore), 29 April 2018 - 07:57 PM.

imageedit_1_7978229463.jpg

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: news, coming soon, developers notes, The North, sieges

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users