#1 Enya

Enya

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4061 posts

Posted 31 May 2018 - 10:52 PM

Dear players!

73de325bee8272e385dac35960be718a.png

The game has been updated to the version 1.2.023.

Spring starts to set in on the North and local pathfinders have the good prediction for you: snow is about to melt and soon you will be able to move onward from Wasteland of Winds. His Majesty has already issued the edict to reinforce northern passes with magic, so that snow would not block them again next winter. In short, time is close when everyone will be able to get to new areas!

Alatica

This snow-covered land is inhabited by Alaites: the ancient and quite mysterious nation. They say Alaites use some amazing artifacts brought by the Fallen Star from the sky.

Battle Shores
Both Alaites and Orcs consider this place their own: that's why conflicts between these two nations occur so frequently here. Currently though Battle Shores enjoy relative peace - most convenient period for various explorers.

Two Northern bosses have been added to the game: Elka and Buxbuqualanuxiwe. Also, Hugo seems to get its act together. He still refuses to return to Kabuk - but some people have seen him in The North.

The continuation of the main storyline quest chain
You will have to investigate certain weird incidents in The North approaching Alaites for information. Will they share their knowledge so willingly…?
Also, there will be a number of daily quests related to monsters roaming new territories.

New resources and equipment
Elenian botanists and aurologists have investigated and classified most useful plants and minerals of The North: 7 basic resources, 15 extra (and harder to obtain) items and 2 new gems. All this stuff may be picked at known northern maps. Use them to create new equipment and new high-level potions.
Killing bosses and elite monsters you may drop recipes of the slotted equipment for 63 level. Ingredients include a non-slotted item of the same kind, new resources, Hearts of Cold and Crystal River Shards.

More 63 level equipment and weapons have been added to the game: sword, two-handed hammer, katar, dagger, scythe, power bracelet, pistols, gun, mortar, bow, shield and orb. Non-slotted items drop from Northern monsters: personal to a character, personal once are worn and non-personal (most rare drop). Slotted versions should be crafted from recipes.

Crafting potions
Now most health, energy and mana potions will have a level restriction for use, and Eltane Extract will be harder to obtain in the game. Potions will not drop from monsters anymore but you still will be able to get them picking plants or to drop from the Royal Hunt chests. Some low-level potions will be available at NPC stores. Also, you will be able to craft potions: buy recipes at NPC traders or drop from monsters.
Refinement recipes - totally new - will allow you to create more powerful potions from weaker species.
Also, the health, energy and mana porions with the new effect have been added: the excess of restored health/energy/mana will regenerate the health for the next 20 seconds and the energy/mana for 10 seconds.
Recipes for the Arena/Battleground potions (61-65 level) have been added.

Inventory slots
Total amount of slots in the backpack has been increased to 78 - for every tab. Now your backpack will have 6 slots in every row and 3 more free slots available from the very start of the game.
Now the price of every purchased slot, except for the first one, is 19 Reales. The 50% discount for other characters on your account remains unchanged.
A new tradable item has been added to the game: Norin’s Hyperbag. Using this item provides an extra inventory slot. The item is tradable. You may drop it from some monsters in the game and also get from premium store chests or boxes.

Siege system
Most changes will remain the same as they have been announced.

Bids
  • A guild can own only one castle. A guild leader may leave the current castle if he will choose to make a bid for another.
  • Only a guild leader can make a bid for a siege: in gold.
  • A guild currently owning a castle will automatically take part in the siege.
  • The basic bid for all castles is 1 000 000 gold, the minimum auction step will be 500 000 gold.
  • The maximum bid (or two maximum bids if the castle has no owner) wins. The rest of bids return to bidders.
  • If there is only one bid for a castle without the owner, the bidding guild goes to the siege alone.

Siege
  • During the siege any player from the participating guild can enter Key Master Labyrinth (through guild interface), but every guild can send no more than 20 parties to the siege.
  • Members of one group will get on the same platform. The maximum party number is defined by the type of the castle.
  • While being in Labyrinth you can't kick a player from the party or leave the party. If a player enters Labyrinth without a party he will be automatically added to any party with vacant places. If there are no vacant places in existing parties but there is another lone player, a new party with these two players will be created - or he will remain on his own until anyone else comes alone.
  • Parties can move across platforms freely raising or lowering platforms by their choice - if there are no enemies at the same platform. Two and more parties from one guild can gather on the same platform.
Other features
  • Leaving a guild you will not be able to join another guild in the course of 8 days.
  • Key Master Labyrinth: Key Master's health has been increased. Also he has got the magical shield in 300% of his maximum health (does not restore after the monster leaves the combat mode).
  • Key Master Labyrinth: monsters have been removed from all platforms except the central one.
  • Now the "second life" skills do not activate automatically from taking damage at Arena, Battleground, Key Master's Labyrinth (but may be activated there by a player himself, like any usual skill.
Changes in the game
  • Recipes for the Blood Card: Choker of the 2nd and the 3rd level have been added to the Fights Store. The strengthened card decreases the healing effect for a longer period (20 seconds for the 2nd level, 25 seconds for the 3rd level) and also increases the number of applied effects (+1 at the 3rd level, +1 for the melee attack at the 2nd level).
  • Now the Control Resistance effect from the Blood Card: Stone Berserk and the Blood Card: Ghost Berserk is prolonged again when you get new controlling effects.
  • Thief: Now the Distraction skill applies Aggression to monsters only with a shield equipped.
  • The Stun feature interrupting the use of skills has been renamed to Turmoil.
  • Hunter: Talents in the Hunting tree have changed their places. Now it will be more convenient to choose talents for a build with a gun.
  • The cooldown of the Pumpkin Lemonade drink has been changed from 60 seconds to 30 seconds.
  • Now the quest thumbnails at the map will vary depending of the quest's type.
  • Monsters needed for a quest will also have a corresponding icon at the left of their portrait.
  • The Show Quest Progress option has been added to the Game options and may be disabled by your choice.
  • Now to use the Lunge, Mental Blow, Trial Shot skills instead of auto attack just enable this feature with the right-click on a skill thumbnail. The second click will disable repetition. The effect of a special skill (Aiming for Archers) or talent (Fencing for Rogues, Stun for Mages) does not enable the repeatable effect anymore.
  • Now the Warlock's or Sorcerer's skills with the Resource effect don't start or don't prolong auto attack (or its current substitution). The use of Fireball, Ice Arrow, Chaos Arrow, Lightning Bolt, Stone Spikes should not cause auto attack or an attempt of a character with a scythe equipped to come nearer for the melee fight.
  • Mage: Now the use of the Mental Blow skill does not automatically start the auto attack.

Errors fixed
  • The issue with saving a Portal point has been fixed.
  • The animation of the combat stance with a bow has been fixed.
  • The effect of an elemental card in a weapon could disappear after a character's resurrection. The error has been fixed.
  • Party loot could be unavailable with certain distribution options. Some errors causing this issue have been fixed.
  • Now the Target effect is applied also to melee tamed pets of Hunter.
  • The error with obtaining Fragments of Antiquity in a party has been fixed.
  • The Shield Blow, Reliable Protection, Aura's Shield skills of Crusader got the cooldown after dismounting. The error has been fixed.
  • Rogue: The use of Gold Lust did not double the amount of gold obtained from a killed monster. The error has been fixed.
  • Warlock: The Message of Death skill affected only one target. The error has been fixed.
  • Hunter: The Blunt Arrow skill did not apply Fury in the Energy Control mode. The error has been fixed.
  • Hunter: Now dots from an elemental card in a weapon are properly applied also in the Leader of the Pack form.

Have a nice game!
  • Aardy (Elgore), Curvina (Elgore), Blood-x (Elgore) and 3 others like this

Like Royal Quest on Facebook: RoyalQuest

Follow Royal Quest on Twitter: RoyalQuest

#2 Z'oldyck (Elgore)

Z'oldyck (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 294 posts
  • Locationin the confines of the mental universe

Posted 31 May 2018 - 11:00 PM

My mind is curious about the siege system, I'm very excited to see how it will be applied to our server. Unfortunately I can not participate today, and as I could read, I can only participate next week, if my guild does not want to be "asshole" as some players of that server would say. There will be no dispute if you understand me.

Edited by Ðarknight (Elgore), 31 May 2018 - 11:13 PM.

The lips of wisdom are closed, except to the ears of understanding.

#3 MikoOto (Elgore)

MikoOto (Elgore)

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationDeep Ocean

Posted 31 May 2018 - 11:42 PM

This shows up when i press 'PLAY' what's the problem?

https://imgur.com/a/jjL1vGC

• Aardy (Elgore) likes this

K-Project-k-33002773-500-190.gif

#4 Enya

Enya

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4061 posts

Posted 31 May 2018 - 11:50 PM

Try the following:

-run the launcher as administrator

-verify the game files (the button with two round arrows at the bottom left of the launcher.

• MikoOto (Elgore) likes this

#5 Daxtos (Elgore)

Daxtos (Elgore)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 01 June 2018 - 12:42 AM

that doesn't work... still can't play

• americanmale#7420 likes this

#6 Onuxe (Elgore)

Onuxe (Elgore)

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 01 June 2018 - 12:57 AM

Why can't I bet on a siege when the time isn't up yet?

#7 Maleficaa (Elgore)

Maleficaa (Elgore)

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 01 June 2018 - 01:06 AM

hi enya, have problems with second life in my dk,in arena no cant use, 2 peoples more have the problem

Edited by Maleficaa (Elgore), 01 June 2018 - 01:07 AM.

#8 Z'oldyck (Elgore)

Z'oldyck (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 294 posts

Posted 01 June 2018 - 01:37 AM

hi enya, have problems with second life in my dk,in arena no cant use, 2 peoples more have the problem

If you read the patch note you will find the answer.

#9 BloodyKiss-bg (Elgore)

BloodyKiss-bg (Elgore)

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • LocationWWE

Posted 01 June 2018 - 01:46 AM

Ok and what we do with the data initialization fail???Because i did try to run the launcher as administrator,also did check the data files and still 1 big.....NOTHING!Tried even to re-install the game and guess what...getting the same message.Please give us solution for it because i see i am not the only one with this problem!Thank you!!!

• americanmale#7420 likes this

#10 Aardy (Elgore)

Aardy (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts
  • LocationChanson de geste

Posted 01 June 2018 - 03:39 AM

I receive the same message on ARC but not Steam.

#11 Nikolaa (Elgore)

Nikolaa (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 516 posts

Posted 01 June 2018 - 05:31 AM

Charred Shred of reins have lost their look 

cRfw3UC.png

Y4fzg4w.png      -      Trial shot - same thing <=abilitydb_364_ruthin2> - mental blow clear

When will carl get back his arc trades? and the siege's is it still the same? every castle gives 1 buff torkil/oberon or does 1 castle now give 2 buffs?

Edited by Nikolaa (Elgore), 01 June 2018 - 05:47 AM.

• Elyss (Elgore) likes this

#12 BossBazuka (Elgore)

BossBazuka (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 152 posts
  • LocationGrab Server

Posted 01 June 2018 - 05:49 AM

My mind is curious about the siege system, I'm very excited to see how it will be applied to our server. Unfortunately I can not participate today, and as I could read, I can only participate next week, if my guild does not want to be "asshole" as some players of that server would say. There will be no dispute if you understand me.

but not all of the Guild Revolt to capture castles 10 out of 10. Have a conscience.

#13 Z'oldyck (Elgore)

Z'oldyck (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 294 posts

Posted 01 June 2018 - 06:31 AM

but not all of the Guild Revolt to capture castles 10 out of 10. Have a conscience.

Look for the definition of a siege and you will not find any report of "raiding my castle, please". The old castle system was very idiotic, as we can see, the revolt won castles 10/10 because the other alliances chose not to invade the castle - I know that many do not have as much playing time as the others, but the fault is not of who plays for more than 3 years and already has advantages over others. The castles have always been open for anyone to invade - even the owners have had to invade the castle itself, how much does this sound like an idiot? Today we have a castle system where there will be no contact from the players. "Is this really online? There will be no more fights in castles and all those who go to a castle to plunder, know that this is only the final consequence, what really matters is the PVP.

• BloodyKiss-bg (Elgore) likes this

#14 BossBazuka (Elgore)

BossBazuka (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 152 posts
  • LocationGrab Server

Posted 01 June 2018 - 07:28 AM

Look for the definition of a siege and you will not find any report of "raiding my castle, please". The old castle system was very idiotic, as we can see, the revolt won castles 10/10 because the other alliances chose not to invade the castle - I know that many do not have as much playing time as the others, but the fault is not of who plays for more than 3 years and already has advantages over others. The castles have always been open for anyone to invade - even the owners have had to invade the castle itself, how much does this sound like an idiot? Today we have a castle system where there will be no contact from the players. "Is this really online? There will be no more fights in castles and all those who go to a castle to plunder, know that this is only the final consequence, what really matters is the PVP.

And to sense from pvp if except for +11 anybody on a siege do not go? There was no sense, but right now it makes sense for others to dress. And then I see you little for 3 years to capture 10 out of 10?

#15 MikoOto (Elgore)

MikoOto (Elgore)

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationDeep Ocean

Posted 01 June 2018 - 12:54 PM

Try the following:

-run the launcher as administrator

-verify the game files (the button with two round arrows at the bottom left of the launcher.

I did what you said, but unfortunately still got the problem 

K-Project-k-33002773-500-190.gif

#16 Enya

Enya

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4061 posts

Posted 01 June 2018 - 01:00 PM

I did what you said, but unfortunately still got the problem 

Those who have the Data Initialization Failed error: try the following for troubleshooting:

-close the game and the launcher

-find the .toc file in the game folder and delete it. Also delete any file from the Data folder

-run the game through rqlauncher.exe

If this will not help, please report to the support, so we could continue investigating.

• MikoOto (Elgore) likes this

#17 Leelong (Elgore)

Leelong (Elgore)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 01 June 2018 - 01:20 PM

The game didnt open Data initialzition failed and i try to run as admnistrator and checking data to didnt work iam open from Arc .

#18 Enya

Enya

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4061 posts

Posted 01 June 2018 - 01:25 PM

The game didnt open Data initialzition failed and i try to run as admnistrator and checking data to didnt work iam open from Arc .

Those who have the Data Initialization Failed error: try the following for troubleshooting:

-close the game and the launcher

-find the .toc file in the game folder and delete it. Also delete any file from the Data folder

-run the game through rqlauncher.exe

If this will not help, please report to the support, so we could continue investigating.

#19 BaxterX (Elgore)

BaxterX (Elgore)

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 01 June 2018 - 02:40 PM

Are u guys going to fix the error with ''Data initialzition failed'' or we gonna lose another day from playing????

#20 Enya

Enya

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4061 posts

Posted 01 June 2018 - 02:43 PM

Are u guys going to fix the error with ''Data initialzition failed'' or we gonna lose another day from playing????

We are working to fix it.

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: news, update, the North, oatchnotes

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users