The game has been updated to the version 1.2.023.
Spring starts to set in on the North and local pathfinders have the good prediction for you: snow is about to melt and soon you will be able to move onward from Wasteland of Winds. His Majesty has already issued the edict to reinforce northern passes with magic, so that snow would not block them again next winter. In short, time is close when everyone will be able to get to new areas!
This snow-covered land is inhabited by Alaites: the ancient and quite mysterious nation. They say Alaites use some amazing artifacts brought by the Fallen Star from the sky.
Both Alaites and Orcs consider this place their own: that's why conflicts between these two nations occur so frequently here. Currently though Battle Shores enjoy relative peace - most convenient period for various explorers.
Two Northern bosses have been added to the game: Elka and Buxbuqualanuxiwe. Also, Hugo seems to get its act together. He still refuses to return to Kabuk - but some people have seen him in The North.
The continuation of the main storyline quest chain
You will have to investigate certain weird incidents in The North approaching Alaites for information. Will they share their knowledge so willingly…?
Also, there will be a number of daily quests related to monsters roaming new territories.
New resources and equipment
Elenian botanists and aurologists have investigated and classified most useful plants and minerals of The North: 7 basic resources, 15 extra (and harder to obtain) items and 2 new gems. All this stuff may be picked at known northern maps. Use them to create new equipment and new high-level potions.
Killing bosses and elite monsters you may drop recipes of the slotted equipment for 63 level. Ingredients include a non-slotted item of the same kind, new resources, Hearts of Cold and Crystal River Shards.
More 63 level equipment and weapons have been added to the game: sword, two-handed hammer, katar, dagger, scythe, power bracelet, pistols, gun, mortar, bow, shield and orb. Non-slotted items drop from Northern monsters: personal to a character, personal once are worn and non-personal (most rare drop). Slotted versions should be crafted from recipes.
Now most health, energy and mana potions will have a level restriction for use, and Eltane Extract will be harder to obtain in the game. Potions will not drop from monsters anymore but you still will be able to get them picking plants or to drop from the Royal Hunt chests. Some low-level potions will be available at NPC stores. Also, you will be able to craft potions: buy recipes at NPC traders or drop from monsters.
Refinement recipes - totally new - will allow you to create more powerful potions from weaker species.
Also, the health, energy and mana porions with the new effect have been added: the excess of restored health/energy/mana will regenerate the health for the next 20 seconds and the energy/mana for 10 seconds.
Recipes for the Arena/Battleground potions (61-65 level) have been added.
Total amount of slots in the backpack has been increased to 78 - for every tab. Now your backpack will have 6 slots in every row and 3 more free slots available from the very start of the game.
Now the price of every purchased slot, except for the first one, is 19 Reales. The 50% discount for other characters on your account remains unchanged.
A new tradable item has been added to the game: Norin’s Hyperbag. Using this item provides an extra inventory slot. The item is tradable. You may drop it from some monsters in the game and also get from premium store chests or boxes.
Most changes will remain the same as they have been announced.
- A guild can own only one castle. A guild leader may leave the current castle if he will choose to make a bid for another.
- Only a guild leader can make a bid for a siege: in gold.
- A guild currently owning a castle will automatically take part in the siege.
- The basic bid for all castles is 1 000 000 gold, the minimum auction step will be 500 000 gold.
- The maximum bid (or two maximum bids if the castle has no owner) wins. The rest of bids return to bidders.
- If there is only one bid for a castle without the owner, the bidding guild goes to the siege alone.
- During the siege any player from the participating guild can enter Key Master Labyrinth (through guild interface), but every guild can send no more than 20 parties to the siege.
- Members of one group will get on the same platform. The maximum party number is defined by the type of the castle.
- While being in Labyrinth you can't kick a player from the party or leave the party. If a player enters Labyrinth without a party he will be automatically added to any party with vacant places. If there are no vacant places in existing parties but there is another lone player, a new party with these two players will be created - or he will remain on his own until anyone else comes alone.
- Parties can move across platforms freely raising or lowering platforms by their choice - if there are no enemies at the same platform. Two and more parties from one guild can gather on the same platform.
- Leaving a guild you will not be able to join another guild in the course of 8 days.
- Key Master Labyrinth: Key Master's health has been increased. Also he has got the magical shield in 300% of his maximum health (does not restore after the monster leaves the combat mode).
- Key Master Labyrinth: monsters have been removed from all platforms except the central one.
- Now the "second life" skills do not activate automatically from taking damage at Arena, Battleground, Key Master's Labyrinth (but may be activated there by a player himself, like any usual skill.
- Recipes for the Blood Card: Choker of the 2nd and the 3rd level have been added to the Fights Store. The strengthened card decreases the healing effect for a longer period (20 seconds for the 2nd level, 25 seconds for the 3rd level) and also increases the number of applied effects (+1 at the 3rd level, +1 for the melee attack at the 2nd level).
- Now the Control Resistance effect from the Blood Card: Stone Berserk and the Blood Card: Ghost Berserk is prolonged again when you get new controlling effects.
- Thief: Now the Distraction skill applies Aggression to monsters only with a shield equipped.
- The Stun feature interrupting the use of skills has been renamed to Turmoil.
- Hunter: Talents in the Hunting tree have changed their places. Now it will be more convenient to choose talents for a build with a gun.
- The cooldown of the Pumpkin Lemonade drink has been changed from 60 seconds to 30 seconds.
- Now the quest thumbnails at the map will vary depending of the quest's type.
- Monsters needed for a quest will also have a corresponding icon at the left of their portrait.
- The Show Quest Progress option has been added to the Game options and may be disabled by your choice.
- Now to use the Lunge, Mental Blow, Trial Shot skills instead of auto attack just enable this feature with the right-click on a skill thumbnail. The second click will disable repetition. The effect of a special skill (Aiming for Archers) or talent (Fencing for Rogues, Stun for Mages) does not enable the repeatable effect anymore.
- Now the Warlock's or Sorcerer's skills with the Resource effect don't start or don't prolong auto attack (or its current substitution). The use of Fireball, Ice Arrow, Chaos Arrow, Lightning Bolt, Stone Spikes should not cause auto attack or an attempt of a character with a scythe equipped to come nearer for the melee fight.
- Mage: Now the use of the Mental Blow skill does not automatically start the auto attack.
- The issue with saving a Portal point has been fixed.
- The animation of the combat stance with a bow has been fixed.
- The effect of an elemental card in a weapon could disappear after a character's resurrection. The error has been fixed.
- Party loot could be unavailable with certain distribution options. Some errors causing this issue have been fixed.
- Now the Target effect is applied also to melee tamed pets of Hunter.
- The error with obtaining Fragments of Antiquity in a party has been fixed.
- The Shield Blow, Reliable Protection, Aura's Shield skills of Crusader got the cooldown after dismounting. The error has been fixed.
- Rogue: The use of Gold Lust did not double the amount of gold obtained from a killed monster. The error has been fixed.
- Warlock: The Message of Death skill affected only one target. The error has been fixed.
- Hunter: The Blunt Arrow skill did not apply Fury in the Energy Control mode. The error has been fixed.
- Hunter: Now dots from an elemental card in a weapon are properly applied also in the Leader of the Pack form.
Have a nice game!