#41 Elyss (Elgore)

Elyss (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 146 posts
  • LocationEastern United States of America

Posted 03 June 2018 - 09:58 PM

I had some odd thing show up on my map. It was a black dot that would switch between two different positions no matter what I did I couldn't get rid of it. The seemed to be no effect on game play, but I thought I should mention it. Position 1: https://prnt.sc/jqem6f and position 2: https://prnt.sc/jqennt

34a74fbdb8d7f29f41839386757d61a5.png

#42 DarksKiss (Elgore)

DarksKiss (Elgore)

Taco Lord

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 707 posts
  • LocationForest of Shadows (far west of Varlone)

Posted 04 June 2018 - 01:18 AM

I don't even know what to say anymore. Just wow.... I am dumbfounded by the new castle system.

Seriously, How are these changes supposed to be any good for this server???? Only 2 guilds can bid on a castle. If another guild bids higher last second they get the castle spot... So any player can just make a guild and make the highest bit then get free castles..

This patch is horse raddish... So much for helping solve the PvP problem. Castles now go to whoever pays the most.....

Will this change? I'm doubtful.
  • Shimanu (Elgore) and Ragedrop (Elgore) like this

#43 Ðarknight (Elgore)

Ðarknight (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 495 posts
  • Locationin the confines of the mental universe

Posted 04 June 2018 - 02:21 AM

I don't even know what to say anymore. Just wow.... I am dumbfounded by the new castle system.

Seriously, How are these changes supposed to be any good for this server???? Only 2 guilds can bid on a castle. If another guild bids higher last second they get the castle spot... So any player can just make a guild and make the highest bit then get free castles..

This patch is horse raddish... So much for helping solve the PvP problem. Castles now go to whoever pays the most.....

Let's close our eyes and bow our heads, there's nothing left to do. Maybe our ideas are stupid for game administrators, and for the RQ population, our ideas are greedy, focused on making money. They said no to PvP, I hope they enjoy the abandoned castles with their treasures that fill their halls.

• Shimanu (Elgore) and Ragedrop (Elgore) like this

#44 Khyaran (Elgore)

Khyaran (Elgore)

Right back at it again

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1416 posts
  • LocationVarlone, battling the Master of Enchantment

Posted 04 June 2018 - 11:10 AM

There will be no more pvp in the game. The game died

And you just figured that out now?

On topic, will this finally be the nail that drives this game to the ground pvp wise?

After many a "balance patch" and whatnot, the game is left with a handful of people willing to (but with the new system, unable) to siege

I should have payed all my money with a visa card so i could revoke all my payments and spend my money on something useful

Edited by Khyaran (Elgore), 04 June 2018 - 11:12 AM.

• Shimanu (Elgore), Ragedrop (Elgore) and Ðarknight (Elgore) like this

Answer no master, never the slave,

Carry your dreams down into the grave

#45 Elyss (Elgore)

Elyss (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 146 posts
  • LocationEastern United States of America

Posted 04 June 2018 - 06:42 PM

That would take a lot of money, time, and effort to do that.  You have to have a minimum guild lvl of 10 IIRC, plus the minimum bid is 1,000,000 gold.  So I doubt anyone is going to create a new guild just to bid on castles.

34a74fbdb8d7f29f41839386757d61a5.png

#46 Nikolaa (Elgore)

Nikolaa (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 525 posts

Posted 04 June 2018 - 08:19 PM

That would take a lot of money, time, and effort to do that.  You have to have a minimum guild lvl of 10 IIRC, plus the minimum bid is 1,000,000 gold.  So I doubt anyone is going to create a new guild just to bid on castles.

couple of red stones from 1 castle would be more than needed to pay it out and then add in the pure gold then golden cards runes black/white rocks and waxes. you dont only gain it back but make profit.

however im not to sure on this considering i don't actually know the actual numbers on what drops from those chests.

#47 Ragedrop (Elgore)

Ragedrop (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 223 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 04 June 2018 - 08:34 PM

Looking at last night - where "Quality Content" and "Quality-Content" outbid my own guild by paying 1.5m gold each in the last second, by the way apparently the signup period does not end at xx55 anymore, its before that somehow, (yes they are the same guild obviously) and gaining an uncontested Castle for it?

Thats Major Profit of the best Order, if it is a 5 Chest castle? 3m Gold for that for 7 days? Its litteraly the easiest money ever made in RQ. The Payout in Gold alone is x3 of those 3m without A gold set, not counting all the other mentioned Items, total profit probably x10-x15 in value? Seeing you dont even have the usual Costs of Consumables anymore either.

Also for the Person that said "lots of effort to make Alt guilds" - I have 3 myself which Iam "Leader" of that would Qualify, thats not counting the one Iam currently in myself.

Between me and my friends? We could have atleast 10 different Guilds "eligible" to "pay to win an  uncontested castle" ready right now.

But why would we bother to even log in to do so? Unlike some people we actually won some castles along the time we have been around. 

Just for the Record, if I wanted to own 10 Castles under my own name? All I'd have to do is burn money and be willing to take a loss for it.

Would make for a pretty screenshot if you named the Guilds accordingly.. Something like "I pay to win but dont even have to fight anymore, GG RQ!" ......

• Khyaran (Elgore) and Ðarknight (Elgore) like this

We are Legion - Forged in Fire

Bathed in Blood - Encased in Iron

Rise and Conquer - Fight for Honor

Find Peace in Death - Onto Valhalla

Lay me to rest - I'll die with Honor 

#48 Godsu (Elgore)

Godsu (Elgore)

Pain

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 782 posts
  • LocationKarnaca

Posted 04 June 2018 - 08:52 PM

Just for the Record, if I wanted to own 10 Castles under my own name? All I'd have to do is burn money and be willing to take a loss for it.

Would make for a pretty screenshot if you named the Guilds accordingly.. Something like "I pay to win but dont even have to fight anymore, GG RQ!" ......

I'd pay to see this 

" A true hunter never rests "

LqchOiW.png  

#49 Foston (Elgore)

Foston (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 406 posts
  • LocationBRAZIL

Posted 05 June 2018 - 02:00 AM

Doesnt matter how much we speak and complain they dont care. and when they did listen what people said look what they have done... a broken class as DK...

Those russians called developers are what is left from communist system!

There is no reason why they change castles like that.

This PVE is ridiculous.

BOSSES ARE WEAK they only have HP  0 mechanics, MOBS are only to get LOOTS so you craft your new weak gears, is there any new card? what have devlopers done all that time?

#50 Foston (Elgore)

Foston (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 406 posts
  • LocationBRAZIL

Posted 05 June 2018 - 02:02 AM

Castle loot dont pay the bids why would we even bother to try out bid others...

#51 Solsagan (Elgore)

Solsagan (Elgore)

Warden of Aura

• Moderators
  • 2203 posts
  • LocationYour heart

Posted 05 June 2018 - 04:44 PM

Didn't play the patch yet but i can say this new siege system is pure trash. Again devs ignore what players think. I mean, If you want to put a cap on castle ownership at least allow us to be able to play everyday without having to abandom anything. Plus 2 guilds/ castle is trashy as hell.
First of his name, Lord commander of Revolt, King in the north, Warden of Aura, Protector of the realm.
- List of Elites and Bosses
- Solsagan's assassin build.
- Lastfm Profile
- Spotify Profile

#52 DarksKiss (Elgore)

DarksKiss (Elgore)

Taco Lord

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 707 posts
  • LocationForest of Shadows (far west of Varlone)

Posted 05 June 2018 - 05:59 PM

I logged on Sunday to check out the patch. I even called my guild to get online and attend the castle. We were just looking for some good pvp and what not.

I signed up the castle only to get outbidded last minute to some random noob guilds. No big deal my fault for forgetting RQ ducked up again....Only 2 guilds can fight over a castle... That is trashy and stupid. Also
the castles sign up deadline times have changed. I don't recall seeing that in the patch notes. Before it was 5 minutes before the start of the castle now I have no idea ...

How does the arcon event work now? Now it will be a lot harder for guild members to enter. Especially, now that guilds can only own one castle at a time. How is everyone supposed to get the buff to enter the event now? Attending one castle a week does not cut it. Everyone in a guild like revolt for example can't make the same siege. If they decided to win one castle a week and attend the arcon events that is.

I must be stupid or something..... why do the developers not see the potential issues when changing things. This has to be the worst PvP update I have ever seen.

Way to officially kill of the remaining PvP population... I don't see Revolt doing much in PvP anymore too. Why should we bother play?? So the biggest guilds are no longer playing. Only the random small guilds mostly misfits and noobs trying to win PvE remain on this server...

It's sad.. Most of my guys decided it's time to call it quits from the game for a long time/ permanently.
  • Solsagan (Elgore), Aion (Elgore), Ragedrop (Elgore) and 2 others like this

#53 Solsagan (Elgore)

Solsagan (Elgore)

Warden of Aura

• Moderators
  • 2203 posts
  • LocationYour heart

Posted 07 June 2018 - 02:22 AM

Ok now i'm at home and went to one siege i can't say stuff about the patch properly.

Pros of new siege system:
- Hero of elenia to the whole guild.
- No useless mobs to waste our time.
- No friendly fire

Cons:
- Everything else.

I don't really know why we still bother giving our feedback / suggestions if they'll just ignore them and make us swallow up their bad ideas no matter what. It's not Enya's fault, it's not dev's fault but whoever is in charge of these ideas fault. I mean, come on how bad is it to listen to the people playing your god damn game once in a while? The server was empty enough, now it's worse. Castle loot was the best way of non paying players have a chance to grow gear wise and now it's gone, the gold and stuff from 1 castle/week is too little to sustain a guild. Idk what's happening to this game to be honest, i was against the "cash grab" term used by some people but now i can't disagree, just take a look of how many loot boxes we had in a year. More than once was said the population on our server is extremely low, our market is broken and etc, yet we keep getting changes that only push us to rock bottom. Transfer system? cool, really good idea to be honest, but tell me who in this server has gold enough to roll 4~20m/item with 10% chance and change all 60 to 63 gears and later 63 to 65 with our dead market. I don't know what else to expect, maybe i should rethink if its worth to play this game with our server's condition.

Edited by Solsagan (Elgore), 07 June 2018 - 03:29 AM.

• Khyaran (Elgore) and Haku (Elgore) like this
First of his name, Lord commander of Revolt, King in the north, Warden of Aura, Protector of the realm.
- List of Elites and Bosses
- Solsagan's assassin build.
- Lastfm Profile
- Spotify Profile

#54 Yaichi (Elgore)

Yaichi (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 17 October 2018 - 05:32 PM

Hunter: Talents in the Hunting tree have changed their places. Now it will be more convenient to choose talents for a build with a gun.

i've make a gun build, but the passive Talent Mother Wit : upon spending (focus), critical hits with skills using the focusing feature restore () () and apply the might buff for 7 sec. So how we can get that buff if the only focusing feature with skill is Precise Shot ? we can't deal Critik with Piercing Shot why ? maybe a bug ? with guns we loose 2 skill with focusing feature and 1 with stronger focus,

so i propose :

-add on skill a new focusing feature like 'strong strike' or whatever

-Fix the bug critikal of piercing shot

-Blunt arrow can be used with guns too

Choose what you want, or the talent is useless for guns build.

#55 Khyaran (Elgore)

Khyaran (Elgore)

Right back at it again

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1416 posts
  • LocationVarlone, battling the Master of Enchantment

Posted 18 October 2018 - 08:37 AM

Actually Yaichi it isnt a bug, Piercing shot is an aoe attack, and they cant critically hit

Answer no master, never the slave,

Carry your dreams down into the grave

#56 Yaichi (Elgore)

Yaichi (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 18 October 2018 - 04:59 PM

so we can only active this passive skill with precise shot.... SAD

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: news, update, the North, oatchnotes

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users