• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 TheName (Elgore)

TheName (Elgore)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 03 June 2018 - 08:00 AM

I'm from the US and I'm looking for an English speaking guild. This game is pretty diverse and there is a lot of different players from so many places and I just want to know if there is any out there...if there isn't I would be willing to create a guild and invite people who are english speaking. 

Add me:

Dirtysprite - lvl 32 Dark Knight

and sometimes TheName - lvl 46 Crusader

I owned a pretty large guild a couple years ago called Regime. I handed it on and it collapsed and now two years later, after I quit for awhile, I'm trying to get a good group of players that will socialize in a game where I feel it doesn't exist. 

Edited by TheName (Elgore), 03 June 2018 - 08:09 AM.

#2 TheName (Elgore)

TheName (Elgore)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 03 June 2018 - 08:02 AM

I'll put all the money forward to make the guild and if you want to help me build it, I will give you a position of power. I just can't make it for another week because I just left an innactive guild.

Edit:

If I'm not online, send me mail to let me know. Also, let me know what type of name suggestions you would like. To promote the guild I will be hosting Reale giveaways, because in my old guild I had special events where I would give away random prizes. I'm really serious about this so let me know if you want to help.

Edited by TheName (Elgore), 03 June 2018 - 08:08 AM.

#3 Morpogs (Elgore)

Morpogs (Elgore)

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 30 June 2018 - 09:26 PM

Join the illuminati. I will pass the leadership.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users