The third stage of the North update has been uploaded to the test server today.
Here are the patch notes in brief ( I'm sorry I have no time to translate them in total, but I will be glad to explain any details, just ask).
Will be added to the game:
- The continuation of the storyline quest chain: Curtis's investigation is going on. The hunt for the source of the mysterious mineral leads down to Khabul.
- New Northern maps: Khabul and Frosty Palm
- New Northern monsters: common and tainted
- The Varlam Caves dungeon - available for anyone after completing certain quests
- The Mineral Mine dungeon - instance for a party x8
- The new world boss Dengur the Bloody Axe: place where he spawns is a PvP zone
- The equipment for 65 level: Headgear, armour, gloves, greaves and boots, complete sets for every profession. The 65 weapons will follow later. The 65 equipment will drop: non-slotted - from common Northern monsters, personal recipes of slotted gear - from elites and bosses of North, non-personal recipes will drop from world bosses only - and not too often.
- New monster cards, mostly for Northern monsters and elite/bosses. Practically all Northern monsters will get their own cards. Bonuses of some old cards (of black crab's or pink slime's) added to Northern monsters' cards. Also some elder monsters will get their cards at last: Mummy, Dark Mummy, Bigben.
- Bonuses of the Mega Irex card will be transferred to the boss Dengur's card: PvP bonuses to the card of the boss in PvP zone. Mega Irex card will be changed, but all Mega Irex cards you have currently will keep their current bonus: similar to Old cards of Haul, Cockroach, Rat Queen etc.