EdgyDalmaska (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 380 posts
  • LocationHaha, no.

Posted 18 July 2018 - 10:57 AM

So I'll keep this short:

Today I was with a friend on both floors of Puppet Master's Mansion looking for "Master" elites.

What we found was a 58lv Sorcerer from Quality Content named "Elitelata".

In the beggining I killed her twice but later stuff began getting complicated.

My friend who's on assassin 65lv tried to attack her but she could spot him from a very far distance despite the fact that it was 58lv vs 65lv and sorcerers do not have any skills to spot invisible targets.

When I attacked her myself later on, I was damaging, hitting non-stop while 2 dots were active and just when she was about to die she USED bumblebuzz wings out of nowhere. This is not possible. Damage was constantly taken, I was hitting and dots were active (poison and fire)...

And no, she didnt use invisibility, and she didnt get dmg resistance for 2s because it was 58lv not 65 so did not have 2nd life...

I do not have any proof but I hope it is possible to keep an eye on this person.

• Rjoskva (Elgore) likes this

"I repeat: all units of the Archadian Army hold your fire.

The battle is over. As of this moment, we have signed a cease-fire with Ashelia B'nargin Dalmasca, Her Royal Majesty."

Deepest respects to those who recognise this quote.

#2 EdgyDalmaska (Elgore)

EdgyDalmaska (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 380 posts
  • LocationHaha, no.

Posted 18 July 2018 - 12:46 PM

As I said in my previous post on DarksKiss' topic - I see this kind of stuff happening all the time but usually I don't report it because I'm always being ignored by mods or accused of lying.

If this will be ignored as well then I give up with reporting stuff :/

The battle is over. As of this moment, we have signed a cease-fire with Ashelia B'nargin Dalmasca, Her Royal Majesty."

#3 Godsu (Elgore)

Godsu (Elgore)

Heartless

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 759 posts
  • LocationKarnaca

Posted 18 July 2018 - 04:32 PM

When I attacked her myself later on, I was damaging, hitting non-stop while 2 dots were active and just when she was about to die she USED bumblebuzz wings out of nowhere. This is not possible. Damage was constantly taken, I was hitting and dots were active (poison and fire)...

you can bumblebuzz wing if you are 12m from the target no matter if you are taking damage, tested and proven on this basis

" A true hunter never rests "

LqchOiW.png  

#4 Nikolaa (Elgore)

Nikolaa (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 525 posts

Posted 18 July 2018 - 04:36 PM

buzzer wings have nothing to do with damage its about range between the 2 players.

stealth is messed up level doesn't matter that much at all neither do skills to spot a target if you are lucky enough you can spot any invisible player from you'r char to the end of you'r screen (happened countlles times to me against and for me. (any char))

(traps landmines and the rest of that junk however is hard to see.

#5 EdgyDalmaska (Elgore)

EdgyDalmaska (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 380 posts
  • LocationHaha, no.

Posted 18 July 2018 - 04:43 PM

buzzer wings have nothing to do with damage its about range between the 2 players.

stealth is messed up level doesn't matter that much at all neither do skills to spot a target if you are lucky enough you can spot any invisible player from you'r char to the end of you'r screen (happened countlles times to me against and for me. (any char))

(traps landmines and the rest of that junk however is hard to see.

you can bumblebuzz wing if you are 12m from the target no matter if you are taking damage, tested and proven on this basis

o great, i feel stupid now unsure.png

#6 DarksKiss (Elgore)

DarksKiss (Elgore)

Taco Lord

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 687 posts
  • LocationForest of Shadows (far west of Varlone)

Posted 18 July 2018 - 05:40 PM

The stealth machanics are garbage. Royal Quest claims that level matters when spotting other stealthy target. However, Most people seem to be able to see each other regardless of the level gaps. Why some classes still have talents that allow them to see steathly targets is unknown?
Legit, what is point of having those talents if everyone can see each other without them...

Regarding wings if someone gets far enough away (12m) they can wing away. That being said, I have encountered many situations where the wings have bugged out. I have winged away countless times on my Assassin when I should not have been able to.

For example, when I got pulled by a DK into a crowd of enemy players coupled with his ice striked. Then magically I was able to stealth and wing away while I was in the middle of those people. So yeah, lots of random bugs occur with the wings.

Also it's very easy to wing away from ranged classes. They tend to stand far away and use ranged seals. A simple teleport skill will allow enough distance for anyone to wing away.
12 meters being said, I see a lot of people winging closer than that. Then again we must take into account the lag and ping issues.
  • EdgyDalmaska (Elgore) likes this

#7 Solsagan (Elgore)

Solsagan (Elgore)

Warden of Aura

• Moderators
  • 2187 posts
  • LocationYour heart

Posted 18 July 2018 - 07:45 PM

Maybe the wing thing is not a bug since we don't know what actually makes a character be able to use it or no. The only common thing is that for that second the character didn't receive damage (being it range, dot or whatever else).

• EdgyDalmaska (Elgore) likes this
First of his name, Lord commander of Revolt, King in the north, Warden of Aura, Protector of the realm.
- List of Elites and Bosses
- Solsagan's assassin build.
- Lastfm Profile
- Spotify Profile

#8 Ãrchon (Elgore)

Ãrchon (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 224 posts
  • LocationGrab Server

Posted 20 July 2018 - 01:52 PM

Edited by Talestra (Elgore), 22 July 2018 - 11:14 PM.
Use English for your posts please

#9 Ãrchon (Elgore)

Ãrchon (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 224 posts
  • LocationGrab Server

Posted 20 July 2018 - 01:55 PM

As I said in my previous post on DarksKiss' topic - I see this kind of stuff happening all the time but usually I don't report it because I'm always being ignored by mods or accused of lying.

If this will be ignored as well then I give up with reporting stuff :/

you will be ignored, of course, because you are beaten.

#10 EdgyDalmaska (Elgore)

EdgyDalmaska (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 380 posts
  • LocationHaha, no.

Posted 22 July 2018 - 10:17 PM

you will be ignored, of course, because you are beaten.

I feel like you don't know how to use this forum, I would be very happy if Talestra could teach you, in form of chat restriction of course.

Crying on literally every post won't get you anywhere kid, now go back to playing with your hacks, nobody cares anyway.

• Khyaran (Elgore) likes this

#11 Wing (Elgore)

Wing (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 648 posts
  • LocationDancing Forest

Posted 23 July 2018 - 01:01 AM

I feel like you don't know how to use this forum, I would be very happy if Talestra could teach you, in form of chat restriction of course.

Crying on literally every post won't get you anywhere kid, now go back to playing with your hacks, nobody cares anyway.

Yet you care enough to post about? Hmmm. At least apologize to the person for accusing "hacks" for your lack of knowledge.

imageedit_1_7978229463.jpg

#12 EdgyDalmaska (Elgore)

EdgyDalmaska (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 380 posts
  • LocationHaha, no.

Posted 23 July 2018 - 09:47 PM

Yet you care enough to post about? Hmmm. At least apologize to the person for accusing "hacks" for your lack of knowledge.

No need to apologize, bots don't have feelings, but that's a different topic that I'm not going to talk about.

#13 Ðarknight (Elgore)

Ðarknight (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 436 posts
  • Locationin the confines of the mental universe

Posted 01 August 2018 - 08:12 AM

This guy is very annoying, intrudes on things by saying what you should do. KKKKK

Edited by Ðarknight (Elgore), 01 August 2018 - 08:13 AM.

nFk3Ux9.jpg

#14 Rorshah (Elgore)

Rorshah (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts
  • LocationConstant Fear.

Posted 29 October 2018 - 10:57 AM

It can be a speedhack, made by cheat engine. I've been reporting this stuff to Enya and, if i'm right, to Support, but i get answer only from Enya.

Attached File  Безымянный.png   25.46KB   0 downloads

The most annoying potato on this server.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users