#1 Ðarknight (Elgore)

Ðarknight (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 422 posts
  • Locationin the confines of the mental universe

Posted 24 August 2018 - 08:10 PM

I come here to report that in bosses there is a minimum distance so that you get the boss's chest. So it makes no difference if you were the greatest DPS at the time the boss died, if you are not around enough, you will not win.

This has occurred to me 5 times. I ask the Royal Quest team to increase the range. What good would the "Long Range" seals do? If the class is made to hit from a distance, what's the point in beating it closely?
  All these times that occurred to me in the chest loss, the boss was on my screen, away, but I was.

• DarksKiss (Elgore) and NblSupernova (Elgore) like this

nFk3Ux9.jpg

#2 Wing (Elgore)

Wing (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 648 posts
  • LocationDancing Forest

Posted 24 August 2018 - 08:45 PM

😂😂😂😂

Edited by Wing (Elgore), 24 August 2018 - 08:45 PM.

imageedit_1_7978229463.jpg

#3 DarksKiss (Elgore)

DarksKiss (Elgore)

Taco Lord

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 685 posts
  • LocationForest of Shadows (far west of Varlone)

Posted 24 August 2018 - 10:27 PM

The boss mechanics are terrible.  If you are too far from the boss when dies then no chest for you..... If you die and do not revive before the boss dies no chest..  Those are pointless mechanics... The system is already bad enough for those not capable of winning chest.

Also we have complained about only the top 4 dps getting chest for a long time now. We have yet to get any kind of response regarding that.  The same few players can show up to any boss in the game and know they will get a chest.  Others give up knowing they have no chance against well equipped players.

The same players get the chest and we know who they are. ^^

Spoiler

Edited by DarksKiss (Elgore), 24 August 2018 - 10:28 PM.

• Ðarknight (Elgore) likes this

#4 Ŧamed (Elgore)

Ŧamed (Elgore)

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationRussia, Saint-Petersburg

Posted 25 August 2018 - 05:38 AM

Are you sure that you‘re in top-4 DPS? I can doubt it.
As I know, top damagers get chests regardless of your position, it is just important to be on this location and deal enough damage to boss.
Moreover, it does not depend on your range.

Edited by Tameð (Elgore), 25 August 2018 - 05:44 AM.

• NblSupernova (Elgore) likes this

Wasting time in a game is the stupidest doing in the world.

#5 Ðarknight (Elgore)

Ðarknight (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 422 posts

Posted 25 August 2018 - 06:32 AM

Are you sure that you‘re in top-4 DPS? I can doubt it.
As I know, top damagers get chests regardless of your position, it is just important to be on this location and deal enough damage to boss.
Moreover, it does not depend on your range.

Excuse me for being so egocentric, but I am a GOD in this game. Yes, I am among the 4 largest DPS, and what was said above is real.

nFk3Ux9.jpg

#6 Ŧamed (Elgore)

Ŧamed (Elgore)

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 25 August 2018 - 06:41 AM

It's too egoistic, I think. Your words that you're god in the game are not proved by calculating your (and your opponents) DPS so now it's just some words without any evidence.

The system of top-4 chests is working perfectly. Of course, many people don't love this thing so much but it's gamedesigners' idea and it does have NO bug.

Edited by Tameð (Elgore), 25 August 2018 - 06:41 AM.

#7 EdgyDalmaska (Elgore)

EdgyDalmaska (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 368 posts
  • LocationHaha, no.

Posted 25 August 2018 - 06:50 AM

I don't see a problem with that, unless you are running away from the boss on purpose it should never happen since the range that you can see enemy from is quite big.

Quite possibly, the worst individual in the entire universe.

#8 Wing (Elgore)

Wing (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 648 posts
  • LocationDancing Forest

Posted 25 August 2018 - 12:07 PM

Excuse me for being so egocentric, but I am a GOD in this game. Yes, I am among the 4 largest DPS, and what was said above is real.

Lol, I think you've done one too many dark knight combos.

#9 Ðarknight (Elgore)

Ðarknight (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 422 posts

Posted 25 August 2018 - 12:08 PM

I was more than 20 away from the boss, maybe as much as possible. Yes, a hunter with 10k of life usually does not tank a destructor, so the exit I see is running away. Responding to Miss Tameð; The system is flawed if it passes from a certain distance, it occurred to me not just once, but 5 times or more in the same way. And as Darkskiss said, this system has its other shortcomings like: wait a few seconds until the chest falls and you die without seeing the chest, or when you are the greatest DPS and die at the end of the boss. As for my "selfishness," I do not know how that applies here. And if my opponents are not great, it's not my fault. wink.png

Edited by Ðarknight (Elgore), 25 August 2018 - 12:11 PM.

nFk3Ux9.jpg

#10 Ðarknight (Elgore)

Ðarknight (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 422 posts

Posted 25 August 2018 - 12:12 PM

Lol, I think you've done one too many dark knight combos.

Not even. If you have not read or have any mental disabilities, let me explain. This post is taking place in the archers session, and I do not know how you could think of a DK running or complaining about long distances.

Edited by Ðarknight (Elgore), 25 August 2018 - 12:13 PM.

nFk3Ux9.jpg

#11 Wing (Elgore)

Wing (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 648 posts
  • LocationDancing Forest

Posted 25 August 2018 - 12:17 PM

Not even. If you have not read or have any mental disabilities, let me explain. This post is taking place in the archers session, and I do not know how you could think of a DK running or complaining about long distances.

Dk's season fried your brain to where you only do A, B and repeat, maybe you did get out DPSed but having you're ego so high to where you say you're a good blurrs out what you're saying, maybe show us with Ellie and horror seals and show us that way since not everyone uses really long range self for pve, and if that is the case then why haven't you learned from your mistakes?

Edited by Wing (Elgore), 25 August 2018 - 12:19 PM.

#12 Ŧamed (Elgore)

Ŧamed (Elgore)

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 25 August 2018 - 12:27 PM

I was more than 20 away from the boss, maybe as much as possible. Yes, a hunter with 10k of life usually does not tank a destructor, so the exit I see is running away. Responding to Miss Tameð; The system is flawed if it passes from a certain distance, it occurred to me not just once, but 5 times or more in the same way. And as Darkskiss said, this system has its other shortcomings like: wait a few seconds until the chest falls and you die without seeing the chest, or when you are the greatest DPS and die at the end of the boss. As for my "selfishness," I do not know how that applies here. And if my opponents are not great, it's not my fault. wink.png

Hmm, my friends and me haven't seen this problem yet, and we usually use the Wings, e.g., at the end of killing the Giant Tortolla and often get a chest.

I wrote about your egoistic behavior because you cannot know the DPS of your opponents, but you think that you're always in top-1 damage. I suggest the problem is that you don't have enough damage to get the chestbiggrin.png

#13 Ðarknight (Elgore)

Ðarknight (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 422 posts

Posted 25 August 2018 - 12:37 PM

Dk's season fried your brain to where you only do A, B and repeat, maybe you did get out DPSed but having you're ego so high to where you say you're a good blurrs out what you're saying, maybe show us with Ellie and horror seals and show us that way since not everyone uses really long range self for pve, and if that is the case then why haven't you learned from your mistakes?

I do not understand very well what you said, but if there is no change to stay away from the boss and lose the chest, the only choice I have is to accept, which is not difficult, since we play with this system since it exists. smile.png

Hmm, my friends and me haven't seen this problem yet, and we usually use the Wings, e.g., at the end of killing the Giant Tortolla and often get a chest.

I wrote about your egoistic behavior because you cannot know the DPS of your opponents, but you think that you're always in top-1 damage. I suggest the problem is that you don't have enough damage to get the chest:D

When you talk about wings after killing the boss, of course the chest will fall, since the boss is already dead and the chest buff appeared. You may not have been able to interpret correctly, but it is before the boss dies. As for my ability to pick up a chest. KKK

nFk3Ux9.jpg

#14 Ŧamed (Elgore)

Ŧamed (Elgore)

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 25 August 2018 - 12:40 PM

Quoting -Darknight:

No-no-no, when the Giant Tortolla uses the skill Interrelation, you have to use Wings to save yourself or you may die.

#15 Ragedrop (Elgore)

Ragedrop (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 222 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 25 August 2018 - 12:52 PM

Its funny how some random people talk about chests here while Ive never seen them on the bosses when i am there?

And its quite simple who gets the chests... You can tell the second everyone is there and the shield is gone whos gonna have one at the end...

Edit: When you die at the end you get no chest. And when people are too far away and get no chest even tho they are top 4 dps - only 3 chests drop. Atleast as far as I've seen it.

Edited by Ragedrop (Elgore), 25 August 2018 - 12:54 PM.

• Ðarknight (Elgore) likes this

We are Legion - Forged in Fire

Bathed in Blood - Encased in Iron

Rise and Conquer - Fight for Honor

Find Peace in Death - Onto Valhalla

Lay me to rest - I'll die with Honor 

#16 Wing (Elgore)

Wing (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 648 posts
  • LocationDancing Forest

Posted 25 August 2018 - 12:58 PM

Its funny how some random people talk about chests here while Ive never seen them on the bosses when i am there?

And its quite simple who gets the chests... You can tell the second everyone is there and the shield is gone whos gonna have one at the end...

Edit: When you die at the end you get no chest. And when people are too far away and get no chest even tho they are top 4 dps - only 3 chests drop. Atleast as far as I've seen it.

Both Tamed and I farm bosses and elites on RU, Tamed really only plays RU and is just here on the forums to better learn things from us and to see what we talk about since the communities are very different and especially on the mindsets, plus I've always seen 4 chest unless there is 3 or less people at the boss

#17 Ragedrop (Elgore)

Ragedrop (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 222 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 25 August 2018 - 12:59 PM

Then maybe the Ru server has a different implemented setting. Ive seen "only 3" a bunch of times. 

We are Legion - Forged in Fire

Bathed in Blood - Encased in Iron

Rise and Conquer - Fight for Honor

Find Peace in Death - Onto Valhalla

Lay me to rest - I'll die with Honor 

#18 Ðarknight (Elgore)

Ðarknight (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 422 posts

Posted 25 August 2018 - 01:14 PM

Then maybe the Ru server has a different implemented setting. Ive seen "only 3" a bunch of times.

It's like the guy above said "different mentality". It is not enough to just explain things calmly. There will always be some people with a closed mind, thinking that everything is perfect and acting in sync with the universe.

nFk3Ux9.jpg

#19 Wing (Elgore)

Wing (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 648 posts
  • LocationDancing Forest

Posted 25 August 2018 - 01:16 PM

It's like the guy above said "different mentality". It is not enough to just explain things calmly. There will always be some people with a closed mind, thinking that everything is perfect and acting in sync with the universe.

😂
  • Ŧamed (Elgore) likes this

#20 Ŧamed (Elgore)

Ŧamed (Elgore)

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 25 August 2018 - 01:17 PM

Its funny how 

Ive never seen them on the bosses when i am there - I've just made a char on your server to sit here. I'm playing on ru server and I'm PvE warlock so I get chests sometimes.

When you die at the end you get no chest. - I know, that's obvious thing smile.png I wrote about the thing that this skill can kill me or another player because of that mechanics.

And when people are too far away and get no chest even tho they are top 4 dps - only 3 chests drop. - Hmm, we don't have that problem.

It's like the guy above said "different mentality". It is not enough to just explain things calmly. There will always be some people with a closed mind, thinking that everything is perfect and acting in sync with the universe. - First of all, don't call me stupid and inadequate, pls. I don't know English perfectly because I am not native English-speaker, of course, but I've understood you well. Moreover, I'm going to write one thing one more time: chests' system works well. Some people dislike it but I'm OK. And if this thing is controversial it does not mean that it is bad.

When maybe the Ru server has a different implemented setting. - As I know, all patches are the same (US, PL and RU), only little differents that don't influnce on mechanics.

Edited by Ŧamed (Elgore), 25 August 2018 - 01:31 PM.

• NblSupernova (Elgore) likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users