#21 Ŧamed (Elgore)

Ŧamed (Elgore)

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationRussia, Saint-Petersburg

Posted 25 August 2018 - 01:18 PM

del

Edited by Ŧamed (Elgore), 25 August 2018 - 01:28 PM.

Wasting time in a game is the stupidest doing in the world.

#22 Ðarknight (Elgore)

Ðarknight (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 497 posts
  • Locationin the confines of the mental universe

Posted 25 August 2018 - 01:38 PM

It's like the guy above said "different mentality". It is not enough to just explain things calmly. There will always be some people with a closed mind, thinking that everything is perfect and acting in sync with the universe. - First of all, don't call me stupid and inadequate, pls. I don't know English perfectly because I am not native English-speaker.

I never cursed you, I just said that you did not interpret me well. I'm also not good at English, and I use a flawed system to try to communicate with you. If you felt offended, I'm sorry, it was not the intention. <3

As for the system, we need not prove anything, as is already known among those who kill the bosses. Maybe I'll make a video someday when it happens again. For now, this matter is being shelved. Topic closed. :)

#23 Ŧamed (Elgore)

Ŧamed (Elgore)

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 25 August 2018 - 01:40 PM

You will but do not forget to calculate your overall damage and damage of your opponents :)

#24 Ðarknight (Elgore)

Ðarknight (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 497 posts
  • Locationin the confines of the mental universe

Posted 25 August 2018 - 01:54 PM

You will but do not forget to calculate your overall damage and damage of your opponents smile.png

Do not worry. As I said, I am only a "humble" God.wink.png

#25 Ŧamed (Elgore)

Ŧamed (Elgore)

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 25 August 2018 - 01:57 PM

Do not worry. As I said, I am only a "humble" God.wink.png

Or I won't have enough evidence that this system has a bug :c

Edited by Ŧamed (Elgore), 25 August 2018 - 02:00 PM.

#26 DarksKiss (Elgore)

DarksKiss (Elgore)

Taco Lord

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 707 posts
  • LocationForest of Shadows (far west of Varlone)

Posted 25 August 2018 - 03:14 PM

I can vouch that his hunter`s damage is very sufficient while using his guilds Archon, Edward,  and sometimes BB gear with the +9-11 boss dedicated weapons.  I highly doubt your other typical dps opponents are packing that much fire power.  I`m not trying to be offensive or rude but those players without the nice gear and the upgraded weapons have no chance to win a chest while the better players are alive. They have to wait for the strong players to log off. Enlighten me how this system is good for the game when your average player will hardly ever get a boss chest. The less geared players get the table scraps. The strong will only get stronger.  

As mentioned above when the boss shield breaks we already know which players will get the chest by gear and player skill. Des for example, I do not recall the last time I have ever lost a chest at that boss. +11 gear, boss specific weapon, and a little knowledge of the game makes it a certain win for me. As for the other players. Just looking at their name and gears shows they are unlikely to win. This sounds harsh but for well equipped players it`s literally " Thank you for the extra dps and helping me get my boss chest faster"......That is the life of non-maxed players.. They are there to help high dps players get their chest faster. As for the Sorcs and Crus? Wrong class if you wanted a chest but every begs you to support them at the Spirit Dungeon Boss.....mellow.png

Now then, This patch has many bugs. Many bugs related to arena and the new boss system. This topic pertains to the Boss Chest bugs so  I will keep it at that. I have seen bosses and elites only drop 3 chest while 5+ people are there attacking.  What causes those bugs are not always clear. Same with the Elka boss. Sometimes it will not give a chest to some people. (No they did not do it already we checked that out) Run it again then it drops.... Seriously come on RQ.... 

Edited by DarksKiss (Elgore), 25 August 2018 - 03:26 PM.

• Ðarknight (Elgore) and NblSupernova (Elgore) like this

#27 Godsu (Elgore)

Godsu (Elgore)

Pain

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 787 posts
  • LocationKarnaca

Posted 26 August 2018 - 01:50 AM

everytime i kill an elite i get a chest :)

" A true hunter never rests "

LqchOiW.png  

#28 Rodrigo (Elgore)

Rodrigo (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 26 August 2018 - 02:35 AM

the thing is you dont play as a guild anymore.. But doenst matter cuz our server is pretty much dead and the strongest players continue going to bosses cuz theres nothing else to do. laugh.pngI know this supposed to help everyone but as Dark said we already who gonna win chest so the noobs dont even bother to come try.  sad.png

#29 Godsu (Elgore)

Godsu (Elgore)

Pain

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 787 posts
  • LocationKarnaca

Posted 26 August 2018 - 03:25 AM

the thing is you dont play as a guild anymore.. But doenst matter cuz our server is pretty much dead and the strongest players continue going to bosses cuz theres nothing else to do. laugh.pngI know this supposed to help everyone but as Dark said we already who gonna win chest so the noobs dont even bother to come try.  sad.png

Also, since only dps win, there no more support classes for the bosses (unless that person made a dps to gear out their support and dont care for the cards) I loved the ENT standoff with a few players waiting for a tank.

• NblSupernova (Elgore) likes this

" A true hunter never rests "

LqchOiW.png  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users