• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 FellzCool (Elgore)

FellzCool (Elgore)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 September 2018 - 01:51 PM

Good friends of the game, I came here today, with the face of an angry sniper, in the months that I could be playing the game I saw that the sniper is very nerfado, even more nerfado than it should. To the point of not being able to do anything in PVe or Pvp ... And from what I'm noticing, the class that was meant to be a good / good in the game has turned into a scum.

For example, you can not stand anything on the map, and if you can stand it because you are a higher level, a hunter (full +11 with full seal blue) against a sniper (full +11 full seal orange), the hunter wins without even needing cast a pot, and the sniper gets it, no cure, no power, no atk, because of the nerf in the build ... well he gets a sniper, so I just did it to show how much I'm upset.

I do not expect that it will change anything with a single opinion, but what is worth is to try ...

<3laugh.png 

• NblSupernova (Elgore) likes this

#2 DarksKiss (Elgore)

DarksKiss (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 627 posts
  • LocationForest of Shadows (far west of Varlone)

Posted 08 September 2018 - 03:18 PM

Next patch the classes get slightly reworked.

Your little hunter friends will get a nerf on parasite and pets.

Snipers get a few buffs and changes. How viable are they? That is unknown...

Snipers do have nice dmg. That dmg is just unless when the sniper is instantly dead because of the lack of survival. However with sufficient support a sniper can be dangerous.... but... who are we kidding. No one wants to support a class that dies instantly. Not when another class with better survival and dmg can easily replace the sniper.
  • NblSupernova (Elgore) likes this

#3 NblSupernova (Elgore)

NblSupernova (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts
  • LocationMorocco

Posted 08 September 2018 - 03:47 PM

sniper still a rly good dps in pve
  • EdgyDalmaska (Elgore) likes this
"what does not kill me, makes me stronger."

ldoupaaf3a5.png

#4 Wing (Elgore)

Wing (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 635 posts
  • LocationDancing Forest

Posted 08 September 2018 - 05:15 PM

My sniper pulls half the map, I'll record my sniper and it's gear and show you later

imageedit_1_7978229463.jpg

#5 Godsu (Elgore)

Godsu (Elgore)

Heartless

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 715 posts
  • LocationKarnaca

Posted 08 September 2018 - 05:23 PM

it depends on the build, some are better than others

" A true hunter never rests "

LqchOiW.png  

#6 Ðarknight (Elgore)

Ðarknight (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 311 posts
  • Locationin the confines of the mental universe

Posted 09 September 2018 - 10:55 AM

When I started laughing, I thought I was stoned, laughing madly. Sniper loses to Hunter just because one of the classes is worked with CC. The shooter is currently better than the hunter for agriculture, and in the next patch, the shooter will be much more polished than it is currently, since the hunter will have his nerf due.
It's a good idea that the hunter needs a nerf, and so it will, but if the sniper gets dumber than it already is, then we'll have once again a close-up of only one class on the server, as well as hunters and Dk's.

Os lábios da sabedoria estão fechados, exceto aos ouvidos do entendimento.

When you dream alone, it 's just a dream. When we dream together is the beginning of reality.

#7 KiraQuest (Elgore)

KiraQuest (Elgore)

Event Coordinator

• Moderators
  • 1604 posts
  • LocationYork, United Kingdom

Posted 09 September 2018 - 05:08 PM

Just be thankful you don't have a Thief - in 4 years they have NEVER has a proper rebuild, just a few pathetic tinkering on the periphery.

85478046cdaabc46b52f40a4f27cfe66.png

#8 Godsu (Elgore)

Godsu (Elgore)

Heartless

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 715 posts
  • LocationKarnaca

Posted 09 September 2018 - 06:35 PM

Just be thankful you don't have a Thief - in 4 years they have NEVER has a proper rebuild, just a few pathetic tinkering on the periphery.

yikes, the ignorance

" A true hunter never rests "

LqchOiW.png  

#9 Ðarknight (Elgore)

Ðarknight (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 311 posts
  • Locationin the confines of the mental universe

Posted 10 September 2018 - 02:31 AM

Thief is currently the strongest RQ class. You just need to know how to build talents and gear.

• Godsu (Elgore) and EdgyDalmaska (Elgore) like this

Os lábios da sabedoria estão fechados, exceto aos ouvidos do entendimento.

When you dream alone, it 's just a dream. When we dream together is the beginning of reality.

#10 Solsagan (Elgore)

Solsagan (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 2107 posts
  • LocationYour heart

Posted 10 September 2018 - 11:10 AM

A good snipershot build is 10/10. Most noobs don't know how to do it. I was making one but the game got boring. Gun build is pve only, to pvp you better use mortar with snipershot talent.

Edited by Solsagan (Elgore), 10 September 2018 - 11:11 AM.

First of his name, Lord commander of Revolt,  King in the north, Warden of Aura, Protector of the realm.

List of Elites and Bosses

Solsagan's assassin build.

- Lastfm Profile

- Spotify Profile

#11 Khyaran (Elgore)

Khyaran (Elgore)

Red Hand Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1381 posts
  • LocationLoading...

Posted 11 September 2018 - 01:23 PM

Snipers benefit more from team comp and positioning then any other class, because they just lack some defensive skills (mainly mobility), but that by no means makes them weak

A pve sniper with a gun (or pistols, its preference), and all rolands out probably still has some of the highest damage output in the game, in pvp, a mortar snipershot sniper can wreck people in mere seconds, if played right, as Solsagan said

Also, a thing worth noting is, this game is meant to be played with others, 1v1 duels isnt really a main way of playing the game, arena's, battleground, sieges, even most of pve is team based content

There arent many things more dangerous then a well supported sniper, both pve and pvp wise

• DarksKiss (Elgore) and EdgyDalmaska (Elgore) like this

Answer no master, never the slave,

Carry your dreams down into the grave

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Sniper

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users