#21 Rorshah (Elgore)

Rorshah (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts
  • LocationConstant Fear.

Posted 11 October 2018 - 01:44 PM

Kira is the moderator, Rjoskva performs her duties temporarily until a new Community Manager will take the position.

Oki, my thanks.

The most annoying potato on this server.

#22 EdgyDalmaska (Elgore)

EdgyDalmaska (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 319 posts
  • LocationIn the gay bath house.

Posted 11 October 2018 - 01:52 PM

I suggest that I and Rorschach be moderators.

That would be probably the saddest thing that could happen to this server. ohmy.png

• Khyaran (Elgore) likes this

At this point I just play RQ for the memes.

#23 BossBazuka (Elgore)

BossBazuka (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 161 posts
  • LocationGrab Server

Posted 11 October 2018 - 01:56 PM

That would be probably the saddest thing that could happen to this server. ohmy.png

it will be better for all players

#24 Khyaran (Elgore)

Khyaran (Elgore)

Nowhere to be found

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1383 posts
  • LocationOn the crossing of Not Here Avenue and Get Lost Boulevard

Posted 11 October 2018 - 01:59 PM

I think i speak in the name of many players if i say (this will guaranteed be removed so read it quickly)

Maybe its best for all players that you go back to the RU server

We truly dont need any players who think they are God when they are barely even max level yet

If you are so truly amazing, why even need Revolt to do the dirty work whenever you have to pvp, or do bosses xD

• EdgyDalmaska (Elgore) likes this

Answer no master, never the slave,

Carry your dreams down into the grave

#25 EdgyDalmaska (Elgore)

EdgyDalmaska (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 319 posts

Posted 11 October 2018 - 02:01 PM

Wait for how long? 1h? 2h? And there's no proofs that punishment will come. Dalmaska is making bad talks almost 24x7 and still don't has mute. Strongo-o is the same. Florenka. A lot of players won't get punishment for their words.

Actually I get chatbans quite often (which of course is a good thing, means that mods do care to some extent).

I often get chatbans for 1-3hours, sometimes for few minutes, few days ago I've got a chatban for 24hours and the longest one I had was for few days.

I like to joke around and annoy some people even if I know I'll get banned for that and that's okay, it deserves to be taken care of, but muting someone completely isn't really fair, if I had a complete mute I would most likely stop playing completely since without chat there's pretty much norhing you can do in this game.

#26 BossBazuka (Elgore)

BossBazuka (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 161 posts
  • LocationGrab Server

Posted 11 October 2018 - 02:04 PM

Actually I get chatbans quite often (which of course is a good thing, means that mods do care to some extent).

I often get chatbans for 1-3hours, sometimes for few minutes, few days ago I've got a chatban for 24hours and the longest one I had was for few days.

I like to joke around and annoy some people even if I know I'll get banned for that and that's okay, it deserves to be taken care of, but muting someone completely isn't really fair, if I had a complete mute I would most likely stop playing completely since without chat there's pretty much norhing you can do in this game.

because of this, and it is necessary to change the moderator Talestra! Chatting freely in the game chat is not possible!

#27 EdgyDalmaska (Elgore)

EdgyDalmaska (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 319 posts

Posted 11 October 2018 - 02:10 PM

because of this, and it is necessary to change the moderator Talestra! Chatting freely in the game chat is not possible!

No, I just said that's a good thing, my bans are well-deserved, I trash chat with my useless stuff without reason only for my personal pleasure, the fact that I get banned means that mods to something good.

#28 NblSupernova (Elgore)

NblSupernova (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts
  • LocationMorocco

Posted 11 October 2018 - 06:30 PM

I vote for Rorschach +1
  • Rorshah (Elgore) likes this
"what does not kill me, makes me stronger."

ldoupaaf3a5.png

#29 KiraQuest (Elgore)

KiraQuest (Elgore)

Event Coordinator

• Moderators
  • 1607 posts
  • LocationYork, United Kingdom

Posted 11 October 2018 - 11:47 PM

What a fascinating thread.

Making Bazuka a moderator would be akin to making Al Capone the Chief of Police.

I have been busy for the past 4-5 months with work on my new home, having moved from my previous place of 16 years in April 2018 and Admin was fully aware that my ability to Moderate would be affected since I have had plumbers, builders, joiners, electricians and some other trades at my house turning it onto a home.

For some reason, I have also been unable to log into the Forum for quite some time due to login issues which are now fixed.

So, you will be seeing more of me in future, so woe betide anyone who misbehaves !!!!

As others have said, when Enya was CM, I did a lot of graphics for the Forum, Launcher, FB and Pinterest as well as being Event Coordinator but my being busy in real life as well as the caretaker CM being to busy with the Ru Servers, many of those initiatives have had to be shelved, but I would hope that now I have a little more time to work on RQ, you might see some events as well as some fresh graphics on Facebook etc. 

• Khyaran (Elgore), Ðarknight (Elgore) and EdgyDalmaska (Elgore) like this

85478046cdaabc46b52f40a4f27cfe66.png

#30 Ðarknight (Elgore)

Ðarknight (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 366 posts
  • Locationin the confines of the mental universe

Posted 12 October 2018 - 05:45 AM

I need to speak the truth, if it is for longer time of activity, the only one that would be chosen would be me. I am perhaps the only player who spends 16-20 hours active. However, it would not be as different as any of the worms to be chosen. The truth is that a person can change their behaviors if he has important appointments, but relying on my historian such as the use of "bot", swearing etc, would not be a good choice. The fact is that the server really needs a new moderator, while the current ones do not have much activity time, but at the same time, it does not need new moderators when they return to the game. Another fact is that no one on this server is able to be a new moderator. Of course not!

Os lábios da sabedoria estão fechados, exceto aos ouvidos do entendimento.

When you dream alone, it 's just a dream. When we dream together is the beginning of reality.

#31 EdgyDalmaska (Elgore)

EdgyDalmaska (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 319 posts

Posted 12 October 2018 - 05:51 AM

I need to speak the truth, if it is for longer time of activity, the only one that would be chosen would be me. I am perhaps the only player who spends 16-20 hours active. However, it would not be as different as any of the worms to be chosen. The truth is that a person can change their behaviors if he has important appointments, but relying on my historian such as the use of "bot", swearing etc, would not be a good choice. The fact is that the server really needs a new moderator, while the current ones do not have much activity time, but at the same time, it does not need new moderators when they return to the game. Another fact is that no one on this server is able to be a new moderator. Of course not!

I would vote for you tbh, I mean, you'd be the same kind of mod as Solsa, not the best person, but always online and someone that everyone can talk to.

#32 Khyaran (Elgore)

Khyaran (Elgore)

Nowhere to be found

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1383 posts

Posted 12 October 2018 - 08:13 AM

I could see Zold be a moderator tbh

But really, at the moment, with the new stuff that just came out yesterday, wait and see if Sols also becomes more active (im sure hed like the new katars to 1 shot people xD)

Lets have some patience and if nothing changes, maybe then (or when a new CM is approved), this may be a viable thread of some sort

#33 BossBazuka (Elgore)

BossBazuka (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 161 posts
  • LocationGrab Server

Posted 12 October 2018 - 09:48 AM

What a fascinating thread.

Making Bazuka a moderator would be akin to making Al Capone the Chief of Police.

I have been busy for the past 4-5 months with work on my new home, having moved from my previous place of 16 years in April 2018 and Admin was fully aware that my ability to Moderate would be affected since I have had plumbers, builders, joiners, electricians and some other trades at my house turning it onto a home.

For some reason, I have also been unable to log into the Forum for quite some time due to login issues which are now fixed.

So, you will be seeing more of me in future, so woe betide anyone who misbehaves !!!!

As others have said, when Enya was CM, I did a lot of graphics for the Forum, Launcher, FB and Pinterest as well as being Event Coordinator but my being busy in real life as well as the caretaker CM being to busy with the Ru Servers, many of those initiatives have had to be shelved, but I would hope that now I have a little more time to work on RQ, you might see some events as well as some fresh graphics on Facebook etc. 

Rorschach and I will be the best moderators in the game. But the moderator "Talest" need to be 100% changed.

#34 BossBazuka (Elgore)

BossBazuka (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 161 posts
  • LocationGrab Server

Posted 12 October 2018 - 09:49 AM

Even you will be better than Talestra.

#35 BossBazuka (Elgore)

BossBazuka (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 161 posts
  • LocationGrab Server

Posted 12 October 2018 - 09:51 AM

No, I just said that's a good thing, my bans are well-deserved, I trash chat with my useless stuff without reason only for my personal pleasure, the fact that I get banned means that mods to something good.

Are you not bothered with permanent chat blocking? On the Russian server, you can write and not be afraid that they will block the chat for 7 hours!

#36 Khyaran (Elgore)

Khyaran (Elgore)

Nowhere to be found

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1383 posts

Posted 12 October 2018 - 10:43 AM

Theres the thing, the RU server isnt the US server

Different server, different rules

#37 Solsagan (Elgore)

Solsagan (Elgore)

Warden of Aura

• Moderators
  • 2159 posts
  • LocationYour heart

Posted 12 October 2018 - 01:26 PM

So you want more mods to chat block people? Funny, when we block they cry, when we don't they cry too.

Anyway, despite i'm not playing the game right now i'm still doing mod stuff which is more than Just ban people from chat or telling them you can't change the mess they've done by "borrowing" stuff to people or answering when the patch is coming.

Most BRS know where to find me and i'm always in communcation with active players to check How the game is going and If there's something wrong. You'd be surprised of How many stuff i've done or helped even when i'm offline.
  • Talestra (Elgore), Khyaran (Elgore) and EdgyDalmaska (Elgore) like this
First of his name, Lord commander of Revolt, King in the north, Warden of Aura, Protector of the realm.
- List of Elites and Bosses
- Solsagan's assassin build.
- Lastfm Profile
- Spotify Profile

#38 EdgyDalmaska (Elgore)

EdgyDalmaska (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 319 posts

Posted 12 October 2018 - 07:01 PM

Are you not bothered with permanent chat blocking? On the Russian server, you can write and not be afraid that they will block the chat for 7 hours!

So on RUS server being vulgar is allowed, how is that a good thing?

I thought RQ is rated 12+ lol.

I absolutely love my bans, whenever I cross the line they remind me that I should shut up cool.png

#39 Talestra (Elgore)

Talestra (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 984 posts

Posted 12 October 2018 - 09:23 PM

So on RUS server being vulgar is allowed, how is that a good thing?

No, it is not. They have no online moderators but a dirty mouth can be reported to the technical support and granted with several dozens of hours of chat silence.

#40 BossBazuka (Elgore)

BossBazuka (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 161 posts
  • LocationGrab Server

Posted 13 October 2018 - 04:56 PM

No, it is not. They have no online moderators but a dirty mouth can be reported to the technical support and granted with several dozens of hours of chat silence.

There is no such thing on the Russian server! Why are you brazenly lying to people?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users