#1 Curvina (Elgore)

Curvina (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 121 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 24 October 2018 - 09:08 PM

So I've been weighing a little. I do not know if this has already been said or thought between administrators or players. but for me it would be a solution to a recent problem in the game, the reales.

rarely has reales in the game market. just like me, many rely on the reales that some players put into the game. it is being used more lately in the transfer of Boss / elite cards. my idea for the game would be to create a kind of "card" where it could be sold at the game store for the same price that is used to remove a card. 500 reales for bosses and 200 (I think) for elites. facilitating this for everyone. many depend on a friend for reales to buy the same, and sometimes another player is faster and buys, this has happened many times, I believe. it could be sold at the game market by players who place real. just like any other item. this is my idea, I do not know if it is relevant, but I thought it would be a solution to the 'problem'

simplifying everything. A "card" that allows you to remove card boss / elites from your items. of course they would have to be 2 cards, because cards bosses and elites do not cost the same price.

Thanks for listening. Have a good game :)

• Khyaran (Elgore) and Ðarknight (Elgore) like this

Who's going to face the champion?

#2 Ðarknight (Elgore)

Ðarknight (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 398 posts
  • Locationin the confines of the mental universe

Posted 25 October 2018 - 03:48 AM

good idea

Os lábios da sabedoria estão fechados, exceto aos ouvidos do entendimento.

When you dream alone, it 's just a dream. When we dream together is the beginning of reality.

#3 EdgyDalmaska (Elgore)

EdgyDalmaska (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 356 posts
  • LocationHaha, no.

Posted 25 October 2018 - 09:40 AM

Also, since mob cards are so rare/expensive now, maybe something like turning card into reales could work (same system as turning cards into insygnia, but of course, amount of reales would be much smaller).

Like 5-10 reales for a card, idk.

This idea pretty dumb, I know.

Edited by EdgyDalmaska (Elgore), 25 October 2018 - 09:41 AM.

That's literally the worst signature I could think of, if you can still read it, well, sorry about that. I'll try harder next time.

#4 Curvina (Elgore)

Curvina (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 121 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 25 October 2018 - 09:50 AM

Also, since mob cards are so rare/expensive now, maybe something like turning card into reales could work (same system as turning cards into insygnia, but of course, amount of reales would be much smaller).

Like 5-10 reales for a card, idk.

This idea pretty dumb, I know.

The price could remain the same. this idea is to be more practical to transfer cards. there is no option to send reales to a friend, for example. we can put it on the market and he has to be lucky to buy it fast. but with "cards" would be different, they would buy and transfer the trade by charging the specific price.

• Khyaran (Elgore) and EdgyDalmaska (Elgore) like this

#5 Trimbaza (Elgore)

Trimbaza (Elgore)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 25 October 2018 - 10:30 AM

good idea and bad idea also, sell card with reales is bad idea, some of player are not grown up player or might still under age, this game all people around world can play it.

Good Idea for player that might in school or collage even jobs that have money for buy reales

Bad Idea for new player or newbie that play for fun and they can be insane for get fast card that might be doing criminal thing for get fast money for buy reales or even steal money.

Dont let game down because for our personal profit and make others player feel noob or useless, game should entertain not an obsession like others did and get ban punishment.

Piss/Love timbaza

• EdgyDalmaska (Elgore) likes this

#6 Solsagan (Elgore)

Solsagan (Elgore)

Warden of Aura

• Moderators
  • 2175 posts
  • LocationYour heart

Posted 25 October 2018 - 11:11 AM

How about a box or a package allowing reales transfer? Here is how it could work:

1 - Player buys reales

2 - Player buys a box/package of relaes at premium store (let's say 200/500 amounts to fit the card transfer scenario).

3 - Player puts the box/package in market or sell at trade with reales price.(this meaning the price wouldn't be different than selling reales at market, so even in trade the price couldn't be changed)

4 - Player who bought the box/package opens it and gets the amount of reales

5 - Both players do w/e they want with their money/reales.

Edited by Solsagan (Elgore), 25 October 2018 - 01:27 PM.

• Khyaran (Elgore), Ragedrop (Elgore), Curvina (Elgore) and 1 other like this
First of his name, Lord commander of Revolt, King in the north, Warden of Aura, Protector of the realm.
- List of Elites and Bosses
- Solsagan's assassin build.
- Lastfm Profile
- Spotify Profile

#7 Ðarknight (Elgore)

Ðarknight (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 398 posts
  • Locationin the confines of the mental universe

Posted 25 October 2018 - 03:20 PM

Good ideas that will be silent and dead without reaching the administration. What a smell of dictatorship.

Os lábios da sabedoria estão fechados, exceto aos ouvidos do entendimento.

When you dream alone, it 's just a dream. When we dream together is the beginning of reality.

#8 BossBazuka (Elgore)

BossBazuka (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 214 posts
  • LocationGrab Server

Posted 25 October 2018 - 03:24 PM

Offer an idea will not be confused! They will not do anythingsmile.png

#9 EdgyDalmaska (Elgore)

EdgyDalmaska (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 356 posts
  • LocationHaha, no.

Posted 25 October 2018 - 04:38 PM

good idea and bad idea also, sell card with reales is bad idea, some of player are not grown up player or might still under age, this game all people around world can play it.

Bad Idea for new player or newbie that play for fun and they can be insane for get fast card that might be doing criminal thing for get fast money for buy reales or even steal money.

Piss/Love timbaza

See, posts like this are the reason I always tell everyone you're the best crusader on server.

That's literally the worst signature I could think of, if you can still read it, well, sorry about that. I'll try harder next time.

#10 Curvina (Elgore)

Curvina (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 121 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 25 October 2018 - 09:32 PM

How about a box or a package allowing reales transfer? Here is how it could work:

1 - Player buys reales

2 - Player buys a box/package of relaes at premium store (let's say 200/500 amounts to fit the card transfer scenario).

3 - Player puts the box/package in market or sell at trade with reales price.(this meaning the price wouldn't be different than selling reales at market, so even in trade the price couldn't be changed)

4 - Player who bought the box/package opens it and gets the amount of reales

5 - Both players do w/e they want with their money/reales.

Yeah, that's a great idea. I used "card" as an example. I did not think of anything better.

#11 Wing (Elgore)

Wing (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 648 posts
  • LocationDancing Forest

Posted 25 October 2018 - 10:08 PM

In order for this to work that box of reals has to be only sellable through market then or else players like me will trade sell it for double the amount

imageedit_1_7978229463.jpg

#12 Solsagan (Elgore)

Solsagan (Elgore)

Warden of Aura

• Moderators
  • 2175 posts
  • LocationYour heart

Posted 25 October 2018 - 10:51 PM

Nope. The price on trade would have the min-max values just like Reales at market. That's what i suggested
First of his name, Lord commander of Revolt, King in the north, Warden of Aura, Protector of the realm.
- List of Elites and Bosses
- Solsagan's assassin build.
- Lastfm Profile
- Spotify Profile

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users