• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 EdgyDalmaska (Elgore)

EdgyDalmaska (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 447 posts
  • LocationCoronavirus, The Ascending Colon (Jejunum)

Posted 29 October 2018 - 06:38 PM

There seems to be a problem with some of BB's loots.

My send tickets seems to not receive attention so I'll post it here.

1. - Boss quite often drops Mushroom Eater's Ring (the one that archiku-tan showed in other post a while ago) but it is NEVER slotted, and so far it's the only item from any boss chest that doesn't drop with a slot, so I assume it's a bug.

2. - Beastbane doesn't drop it's collectable loot "Hydrocyanic Pulp" and to my knowledge, no one on server have dropped it yet.

2.1 - Speaking of collectables, I don't think I ever seen Springbot's one, but I might be wrong.

• NblSupernova (Elgore) likes this

"Show some humility. One day's victory is another day's defeat. REMEMBER IT!" - Shingen Takeda

#2 DarksKiss (Elgore)

DarksKiss (Elgore)

Taco Lord

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 697 posts
  • LocationForest of Shadows (far west of Varlone)

Posted 29 October 2018 - 06:59 PM

For SpringBot you have to be in the pt that does the most damage. That party will drop the collectable. It doesn't come from the chest.
  • EdgyDalmaska (Elgore) likes this

#3 Solsagan (Elgore)

Solsagan (Elgore)

Warden of Aura

• Moderators
  • 2202 posts
  • LocationYour heart

Posted 29 October 2018 - 09:16 PM

To get loot from springbot you need coins, you get these coins donating springs to summon the boss.

First of his name, Lord commander of Revolt, King in the north, Warden of Aura, Protector of the realm.
- List of Elites and Bosses
- Solsagan's assassin build.
- Lastfm Profile
- Spotify Profile

#4 EdgyDalmaska (Elgore)

EdgyDalmaska (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 447 posts
  • LocationCoronavirus, The Ascending Colon (Jejunum)

Posted 30 October 2018 - 07:31 AM

To get loot from springbot you need coins, you get these coins donating springs to summon the boss.

For SpringBot you have to be in the pt that does the most damage. That party will drop the collectable. It doesn't come from the chest.

"Show some humility. One day's victory is another day's defeat. REMEMBER IT!" - Shingen Takeda

#5 Nikolaa (Elgore)

Nikolaa (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 525 posts

Posted 30 October 2018 - 01:59 PM

Top dps pt getsspringbot collectible like he said as for bb its from the chest if im correct i've gotten that a long time ago when collectible's came out first or 2nd kill

• EdgyDalmaska (Elgore) likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: loot

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users