• Administrators
  • 55 posts

Posted 30 October 2018 - 10:58 AM

The game has been updated to the version 1.2.055: Harvest’s Festival

What’s new?

• The yearly event Harvest’s Festival has started
  • T’hingu’s Shelter fences collision have been fixed
  • A bug that could lead to Crusader being invincible has been fixed
  • A bug where the bonus attack power when using the golden mage and warrior attack cards was counted incorrectly has been fixed
  • A bug where the repeatability of the “Lunge”, “Trial Shot” and “Mental Blow” could stay deactivated after the death of the character has been fixed.

#2 EdgyDalmaska (Elgore)

EdgyDalmaska (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 260 posts
  • LocationYour ignore list.

Posted 30 October 2018 - 04:11 PM

• A bug where the repeatability of the “Lunge”, “Trial Shot” and “Mental Blow” could stay deactivated after the death of the character has been fixed.

Also, using "Lunge", "Mental Blow", and "Trial Shot" cause auto-attack to stop after using them, this has been added after giving option to make these skills repeatable and it's quite problematic, especially for archers/sins, since right now, these are the only offensive skills that cause auto-attack to stop, forcing player to click on target again or use a different skill to start auto-attack again which cause slight loss of time, that's pretty annoying if you go for the top damage.

I know this was done on purpose since it was in the patchnotes but seems there's some mistake there, as far as I'm concerned, it was meant to fix glitch that caused auto-attack "bug in" when skill is supposed to be repeatable, not completely removing autoattack after usage of said skills.

• Ron Cook likes this

Congratulations!

You just wasted your time reading an absolutely worthless comment on the internet and now, you're reading even more useless signature, thus, proving the justice of our great culture.

Now go and rest, our heroes!

#3 Tinamar-Darkfire (Elgore)

Tinamar-Darkfire (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 204 posts
  • LocationEurope

Posted 30 October 2018 - 04:13 PM

How about fix revive for reales?

I tried to rev on my smaller chars today for reales just to collect the pumkin stuff, coz bigger mob killed me. But it 3 times ate my reales and didnt revive me at all. Sent a report on that ... wonder who gives me my reales back for a broken option of reviving that isnt working properly right now?

Life's already too serious

Don't make your games be the same

They are suppose to be fun

#4 Talestra (Elgore)

Talestra (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 886 posts

Posted 30 October 2018 - 08:56 PM

I tried to rev on my smaller chars today for reales just to collect the pumkin stuff, coz bigger mob killed me. But it 3 times ate my reales and didnt revive me at all. Sent a report on that ... wonder who gives me my reales back for a broken option of reviving that isnt working properly right now?

Have used the revival for reales twice these days, last time a few hours ago - it worked. Most possibly your problem has some another reason. Anyway, hope they will help you.

#5 EdgyDalmaska (Elgore)

EdgyDalmaska (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 260 posts
  • LocationYour ignore list.

Posted 31 October 2018 - 02:48 PM

Tfw when people ACTUALLY waste reales to collect pumpkin loots...

Congratulations!

You just wasted your time reading an absolutely worthless comment on the internet and now, you're reading even more useless signature, thus, proving the justice of our great culture.

Now go and rest, our heroes!

#6 Yannabee (Elgore)

Yannabee (Elgore)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 31 October 2018 - 02:53 PM

Tfw when people ACTUALLY waste reales to collect pumpkin loots...

Not your reales, so none of your business :)

• Wing (Elgore), KiraQuest (Elgore) and Tinamar-Darkfire (Elgore) like this

#7 Tinamar-Darkfire (Elgore)

Tinamar-Darkfire (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 204 posts
  • LocationEurope

Posted 31 October 2018 - 05:56 PM

Have used the revival for reales twice these days, last time a few hours ago - it worked. Most possibly your problem has some another reason. Anyway, hope they will help you.

Yup dear, on my main char  (this name it worked fine) but I been on my small chars (thief and crus, same account diff chars) those i was trying to level and collect some festival goodies on. Hopefully they tell me why it didnt worked on them :( So far no answer, they may be still investigating

Life's already too serious

Don't make your games be the same

They are suppose to be fun

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: update, patch notes

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users