Harvest's Festival has been extended!

8 replies to this topic

#1 Gormsson (Elgore)

Gormsson (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 33 posts

Posted 08 November 2018 - 11:42 AM

By the King's decree, the Harvest's Festival is now going to end a week later, on November 15th!
It's your time to finish some quests, hunt for seeds and to take a part in a Dwan Hunt which is also extended until the November 15th!

#2 Snow-Flower (Elgore)

Snow-Flower (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 136 posts

Posted 10 November 2018 - 08:28 AM

What are the Charmed chests that appeared in the cash shop Friday, are they related to the event also?

What is the Charmed Collar?

#3 Talestra (Elgore)

Talestra (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 860 posts

Posted 10 November 2018 - 09:55 AM

What are the Charmed chests that appeared in the cash shop Friday, are they related to the event also?

What is the Charmed Collar?

https://us.royalques...-sales/?p=35414

You will find details there, both for the chests and the collar. These goods are not related to the event. 

#4 Khyaran (Elgore)

Khyaran (Elgore)

Red Hand Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1381 posts
  • LocationLoading...

Posted 12 November 2018 - 08:40 AM

Whyyy, why do this lol

Dwan isnt even fun to do, it takes ages and is made for the RU server, not a server with 100 players on weekend prime time

• Snow-Flower (Elgore) likes this

Answer no master, never the slave,

Carry your dreams down into the grave

#5 Moonsilver (Elgore)

Moonsilver (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts

Posted 12 November 2018 - 09:39 AM

Whyyy, why do this lol

Dwan isnt even fun to do, it takes ages and is made for the RU server, not a server with 100 players on weekend prime time

i said about this and got 2 days ban.

be carefull.
My messages were not moderated, they were deleted completely!

#6 Khyaran (Elgore)

Khyaran (Elgore)

Red Hand Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1381 posts
  • LocationLoading...

Posted 12 November 2018 - 11:53 AM

Meh, they can remove my message, they know i speak my mind, ive always been like this (to the point of many hating me for it lol)

• Snow-Flower (Elgore) likes this

#7 Solsagan (Elgore)

Solsagan (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 2098 posts
  • LocationYour heart

Posted 12 November 2018 - 02:58 PM

Whyyy, why do this lol

RU server got the event extendend, so they had 3 weeks of event, while Elgore would only have 10 days.  I personaly dislike this event with our server condition, but there are people enjoying it, not for the boss but the event itself.  It's good to craft consumables, get hats, etc.

• Snow-Flower (Elgore), Khyaran (Elgore) and Tinamar-Darkfire (Elgore) like this

First of his name, Lord commander of Revolt,  King in the north, Warden of Aura, Protector of the realm.

List of Elites and Bosses

Solsagan's assassin build.

- Lastfm Profile

- Spotify Profile

#8 Snow-Flower (Elgore)

Snow-Flower (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 136 posts

Posted 12 November 2018 - 05:36 PM

Whyyy, why do this lol

Dwan is kinda fun maybe 1 time, after that I really don't want to see him wander by while I am trying to farm.

Over all the ideas behind this event are good, but it has been the same over buffed boss, same masks, same low level quest, same event items, and the same damn pumpkins fearing characters into mobs for the last few years.

While the method of making the masks has changed (for the better, IMO), the only thing new was the (nice looking) costume in the cash shop.

It would be nice to see some different items, ie new event gear, maybe some higher level quests for max level characters.

Which would be great for the Snow Festival ph34r.png, since we have those nice snow covered lands that have just opened up.

• Elyss (Elgore) and Ynrii (Elgore) like this

#9 Khyaran (Elgore)

Khyaran (Elgore)

Red Hand Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1381 posts
  • LocationLoading...

Posted 13 November 2018 - 08:24 AM

I agree the crafting stuff from it isnt bad, but thats about it, even the pumpkins are annoying lol

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users