• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Iron-bullet (Elgore)

Iron-bullet (Elgore)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 21 November 2018 - 06:42 PM

Hello everyone, it's been two weeks since I sent a ticket to the support of the game, saying what was happening, but even then my problem was not solved, after I edited my profile in steam the game does not enter anymore, this error please help me!

Edited by Iron-bullet (Elgore), 21 November 2018 - 06:44 PM.

• Iron-bullet (Elgore) likes this

#2 Ðarknight (Elgore)

Ðarknight (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 311 posts
  • Locationin the confines of the mental universe

Posted 21 November 2018 - 08:57 PM

I've been waiting for help from support for over three weeks. This server is no longer the same since Enya came out. You will be helped someday ...

• Badakku (Elgore) likes this

Os lábios da sabedoria estão fechados, exceto aos ouvidos do entendimento.

When you dream alone, it 's just a dream. When we dream together is the beginning of reality.

#3 Iron-bullet (Elgore)

Iron-bullet (Elgore)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 21 November 2018 - 11:45 PM

:( SAD

#4 Rjoskva (Elgore)

Rjoskva (Elgore)

Community Manager

• Administrators
  • 85 posts

Posted 22 November 2018 - 10:56 AM

Hello everyone, it's been two weeks since I sent a ticket to the support of the game, saying what was happening, but even then my problem was not solved, after I edited my profile in steam the game does not enter anymore, this error please help me!

I'm sorry, but I can't find any issues from your e-mail. Maybe you can tell the issue number?

I've been waiting for help from support for over three weeks. This server is no longer the same since Enya came out. You will be helped someday ...

Hello!
I see a claim about crystal sword (6 November). At 7th November support asked you about some information and still waiting for your answer.
If it's not the issue you are asking about, please tell me the number, too, I'll check.

#5 Ðarknight (Elgore)

Ðarknight (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 311 posts
  • Locationin the confines of the mental universe

Posted 22 November 2018 - 05:09 PM

I'm sorry, but I can't find any issues from your e-mail. Maybe you can tell the issue number?

Hello!
I see a claim about crystal sword (6 November). At 7th November support asked you about some information and still waiting for your answer.
If it's not the issue you are asking about, please tell me the number, too, I'll check.

Apparently there are no issues with support, my problem was ignored by myself. I am glad that the staff is functional, but disappointed with myself. I made a mistake and I apologize.

• Talestra (Elgore) likes this

Os lábios da sabedoria estão fechados, exceto aos ouvidos do entendimento.

When you dream alone, it 's just a dream. When we dream together is the beginning of reality.

#6 SoulofTimebr (Elgore)

SoulofTimebr (Elgore)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 November 2018 - 02:54 PM

Hello, I need you to reset my pin code, I have not played for some time and I ended up forgetting

#7 Talestra (Elgore)

Talestra (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 886 posts

Posted 25 November 2018 - 04:48 PM

Hello, I need you to reset my pin code, I have not played for some time and I ended up forgetting

Submit the ticket to the technical support here: https://us.royalquest.com/support/ . They will clear your PIN code, and you will be able to set it anew.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users