#1 Alert (Elgore)

Alert (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 148 posts
  • LocationBehind you.

Posted 17 September 2014 - 12:13 AM

Hey everyone, it's Alert as you can see :P I understand that some of you may disagree, and I'm fine with that. Hear me out and please read the whole thing before raging. Thank you. So last night I was skyping with my buddy, Realm. We were talking about builds and how we were good at making them once we got rolling. I consider myself good at making builds and so do my friends, however, I roll my own way, so feel free to roll yours! I understand most players highly dislike me, and that's okay. I love pk and pvp, its my favorite part of the game. Now remember, this isnt only about items. Infact i won't put in any. I realized last night that this game is item based. Some may disagree but its true! If you dont plus items or get good seals, then you won't reach your full potential, but this build swerves to avoid that! I wont base anything off of what others have said and this is a complete self build.

This is made for a group fighting warlock. The biggest thing is stamina! Stamina is a very important asset for your warlock to have. So first you want to have endurance/stamina a bit higher than intelligence! Most say max Int first but theres a major reason to disagree with this! Dishing out damage is fun, hell its fantastic! Everyone loves a good dps on their team!  http://royalcalc.org....8UH1:1Z.o.1Q.1 These are the skills you would want to get in this case. Trust me, i can justify each and everyone to you. The madness tree is my favorite because of seal of madness, so when entering a battle, you want to mental blow the target. Pick one that is crucial to the opposing team, most times a sorc or sniper. Mental blow it, then seal of madness, teleport to them and fire wall while they run from the seal, start tanking damage on them. Listen for the sound of a rogue chasing. It will make a distinct sound when they teleport to you. Try to distance yourself and said opponent, from the team! Then dish out chaos while theyre low hp! If they pot or manage to heal, then immediately mirage and cast insanity while invisible. Then you can openly attack them and they heal you if they heal. That sniper or sorc will be the toughest. Afterwards stay on the outskirts of the battle, seal enemies for teammates then rush in, cast shield of blood before doing so and then rune of chaos on the most tanky character. Once doing so you can dish more damage and be safe. The warrior will likely pull you, so forcefield as you reach him. Once done, madness rune him. It should be cooled down at this point, if not then teleport back and set a wall of fire, then use ties of blood on him, and blood ritual, remember this is a tank, so use the skill that gives you three concentration, hit him once with that, and remember to forcefield if he pulls, make sure to utilize all instant cast skills. Energy Blast will be a pal after the mental blow, then you chaos, chaos, and a bit more chaos. He will die, it may just take a bit. For assassins like I said, they won't be tanky. Rune them and then wreck them. Simple for that. Now comes the worst part! Other warlocks! The most crucial thing to do is hit the rune of madness, while thats on they cant cast. It lasts for 4 seconds. Mental blow then insanity them while they are still under the rune of madness. THAT IS CRUCIAL AGAINST SNIPERS AND WARLOCKS. They deal the most damage so it will be essential to dish it right back!  :blink:  If insanity wears off and they're still up, cast seal of silence on them at the 2 second insanity left mark. Then they will die for sure, if they are not already dead. Thieves, have always been easy for me personally, but Crusaders healing can be a pain! So do the same thing as before for the tank, like I said. I apologize for how messy this is guys, it will be revised in the future and expanded upon! :D  So that deals with the classes you will go against, all the talents down the devastation tree are to maximize damage, while the madness tree, ensures that they can't dish it back too easy. Most will argue that the Dex is useless but with the dex amount shown, the casting time is a quarter difference. Its better like that, I assure you. Faster casts and faster deaths my friends! Armor is also not majorly crucial in this build! It works for any level above 30, however, you will have to alter it. Fill the madness tree first. Argue with me about any skills and i can justify gladly :D Please please please, do not hate on this. Constructive criticism is nice, add to it and I'll fix it when I make it neater! This build will work no matter what, plussed gear and items are recommended but not crucial. The stats and talents won't be that high for awhile but it definitely works :D. I use this build at 40 with all of the madness tree and alot of the devastation tree, I also got the firewall buffs before the devastation build. I left out the obvious things, heal when half hp, teleport when under heavy stress. Mirage to get out and heal during big battle, mirage to get mobs off of you and let them aggro your enemies. I can efficiently take down 3-4 person groups using this build. THIS IS SERIOUSLY MESSY GUYS BUT I PROMISE TO REVISE IT AND PUT SECTIONS! Everyone feel free to ask me any questions you are curious about. All help is appreciated. THANKS PEEPS :ph34r:

• Pironese (Elgore) likes this

As long as it's for the right cause, there's nothing wrong with playing dirty.

#2 Alert (Elgore)

Alert (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 148 posts
  • LocationBehind you.

Posted 17 September 2014 - 12:18 AM

THE BUILD IS FOR POWER BRACE AND BOOK ONLY

#3 Pironese (Elgore)

Pironese (Elgore)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 17 September 2014 - 12:20 AM

Gj bro ! +1

#4 CottoneyePyrn (Elgore)

CottoneyePyrn (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 17 September 2014 - 12:20 AM

What did I just read? O.o

#5 Alert (Elgore)

Alert (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 148 posts
  • LocationBehind you.

Posted 17 September 2014 - 12:30 AM

What did I just read? O.o

I apologize seriously, I was in a rush, I promise to revise it very soon.

#6 WizKhalifa (Elgore)

WizKhalifa (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts
  • LocationMiami Beach, FL

Posted 17 September 2014 - 01:50 AM

trust this guide +1 

#7 CottoneyePyrn (Elgore)

CottoneyePyrn (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 17 September 2014 - 03:06 AM

Delete the first paragraph.

It seems like the second paragraph is talking about an alternative build. If so, delete it.

Stop trying to convince people that your build is "better" than others'. It may or may not be, but talking about that just takes up space.

Paragraphs are supposed to be 3-5 sentences.

Once you make these changes, I might be able to read it.

#8 Pironese (Elgore)

Pironese (Elgore)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 17 September 2014 - 04:53 AM

It seems like the second paragraph is talking about an alternative build. If so, delete it.

Stop trying to convince people that your build is "better" than others'. It may or may not be, but talking about that just takes up space.

How about try being nice, and not act like an arrogant high school teacher.
He told twice that he will revise it and put sections.

#9 Roclyfe (Elgore)

Roclyfe (Elgore)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 17 September 2014 - 05:26 AM

Hey man, nice guide here, i was thinking of doing one. One quick thing, if you go for madness tree and get the 4th talent there at least, you most likely do not need concentration of power in the filth and you could go straight to archivist in basics. Obsession takes 1 concentration (which shouldn't be a problem to get if you are healing , attacking etc) and would reset all your cooldowns, so Obsession effectively makes that 4 minute skill a 30 second one.

#10 Alert (Elgore)

Alert (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 148 posts
  • LocationBehind you.

Posted 17 September 2014 - 09:09 PM

The new quide is out, go ahead and check it out everyone! I said constructive criticism. You may not understand such but it means not to shoot others down. You are not my teacher, dont be a nazi about it, help out and give suggestions. This build is the best, if you can produce one that beats it then come right ahead.

#11 QuadDamage (Elgore)

QuadDamage (Elgore)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 September 2014 - 12:23 AM

Pls. do not play TS build.

1) Full crit build - epic damage. 

http://royalcalc.org....4dhn:1Z.o.1Q.1

items:

1. Hat of the wild buffalo               +9    blood card  - (golem) / seal of dancing forest (purple or orange)

2. Goblin saboteur mask               +9    blood card - (arrow) / seal of long range  (orange) 

3. Reapers cloak                          +10   blood card - (immortality) or card of ancient treant / seal of sand cocon (orange)

4.  Archer*s king gloves                +9    card of the goblin / seal of dancing forest ( purple or orange) 

5.  Undead exterminator trousers +9     blood card - (toughness) / seal of master (orange) 

6. Desert          boots                    +9    blood card - (toughness) / seal of master (orange) 

7.  Squelchian quadrifoil               +10   card of the scorpion / seal of critical remarks (orange) 

8. 2 rings - soul devourer*s           +8    blood card - (radiant) / selaf of zatras (orange) 

9. Ancient Idol                               +9    blood card - (barrier) / seal of druid (orange) 

10. Bers totem                               +9    blood card - (golem) / seal of zatras (orange) 

11. Orb of the death cradle           +9    blood card - (pain)   / seal of frenzy  (orange) 

12 Rage accumulator                  +10   x3 blood card (executioner) / seal of long range (orange)

mount - Prairie hunter  or Ifreet

elixir     -blind fury

Stats 

int 95+ 

dex 3 

Stamina 67

Luck 73

Hp 17k+

crit damage 200+

crit chance 75+ 

atk 1100+ 

cast speed ~140%

Сombo to kill the enemy.

1)(blood ritual) Rune of chaos - mental blow - arrow of chaos - energy blast.

2) (blood ritual) Magical concetration - obsession - rune of chaos - mental blow - arrow of chaos - energy blast

Good luck in battle!

build for fast exp 

http://royalcalc.org.....Tq0:1a.d.1a.1

stack 1 concentrate . blood ritual - field - fire rain- fire wall - defilement - clock - magical concentarte - obsession - clock - blood ritual - fire wall - fire rain - filed - defilement  -  blood ritual - clock 

#12 QuadDamage (Elgore)

QuadDamage (Elgore)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 September 2014 - 01:24 PM

Movies by Ариох

#13 Alert (Elgore)

Alert (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 148 posts
  • LocationBehind you.

Posted 27 September 2014 - 09:01 PM

Movies by Ариох

Excuse me, if you would like to post a guide or any other suggestions, on another topic, feel free to do so, However, I dont wish for you to put other builds on MY topic. I am not being rude, I showed others how to play it without spending alot of gold, that build requires a ton of freaking gold and is harder to play than mine. I dont care about their build, this is mine. Thanks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users