• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Li'Lith (Elgore)

Li'Lith (Elgore)

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 27 December 2018 - 02:07 PM

Before everything worked, now that the rank prizes were removed, many stopped enjoying the game, because it was the only thing that could help an F2P, and now with this removal of ranking prizes, the game decayed a lot, every month there were Reales in the market, thanks to the rankings.
And now how's the situation?
Yes, the game is steadily falling because of these simple changes that you make without thinking about the situation, causing great impact on the server.

We want the Rankiing awards back. For without them how can the server come back?
Just return the Gladiator and Aggressor prizes. because Duelist is still very corrupted.

They are the only ones who can make people dare to return to play.
So, what do you think of this, this is my opinion.

Edited by Li'Lith (Elgore), 27 December 2018 - 02:07 PM.

• Li'Lith (Elgore) and EdgyDalmaska (Elgore) like this

A luao sol !

#2 Ragedrop (Elgore)

Ragedrop (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 208 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 27 December 2018 - 03:02 PM

So we can Go Back to only Feed que Arena so people get Money for owning a Ton of alts ? I enjoy solo que PvP a Lot. And whoever boosts to the top reals Ranks wont sell Them, i can Promise you that much atleast. The agressor Rank is the Same Story, people makeing overgeared lvl 30 chars and No lifeing the cave for Insignia. Still better than reactivating Arena rewards Tho.

TL/Dr reactivating those rewards wont fix the shortage of reals im the Market or Bring Back players.

We are Legion - Forged in Fire

Bathed in Blood - Encased in Iron

Rise and Conquer - Fight for Honor

Find Peace in Death - Onto Valhalla

Lay me to rest - I'll die with Honor 

#3 Godsu (Elgore)

Godsu (Elgore)

Heartless

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 720 posts
  • LocationKarnaca

Posted 27 December 2018 - 04:46 PM

If i remember correctly, some people were suspected of speed hacking in the caves, getting ungodly amounts of elenium in little time

" A true hunter never rests "

LqchOiW.png  

#4 Nikolaa (Elgore)

Nikolaa (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 525 posts

Posted 27 December 2018 - 05:51 PM

Before everything worked, now that the rank prizes were removed, many stopped enjoying the game, because it was the only thing that could help an F2P, and now with this removal of ranking prizes, the game decayed a lot, every month there were Reales in the market, thanks to the 

This is not the reason people don't play this game, or enjoy it as you say.

#5 Wing (Elgore)

Wing (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 644 posts
  • LocationDancing Forest

Posted 27 December 2018 - 07:33 PM

There were some speed hacks going on and sorta a lag thing with it where people would run through terrain and go to the next elenium spot, it was mainly in the Russian server

As for rage, he's right, it won't change the state of the game, it'll just be going back to feeding and feeding and more feeding, we all know those groups that'll queue against their friends and leave arena even if their team is trying hard to win that arena fight

imageedit_1_7978229463.jpg

#6 EdgyDalmaska (Elgore)

EdgyDalmaska (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 265 posts
  • LocationYour ignore list.

Posted 29 December 2018 - 01:48 AM

Before everything worked, now that the rank prizes were removed, many stopped enjoying the game, because it was the only thing that could help an F2P, and now with this removal of ranking prizes, the game decayed a lot, every month there were Reales in the market, thanks to the rankings.
And now how's the situation?
Yes, the game is steadily falling because of these simple changes that you make without thinking about the situation, causing great impact on the server.

We want the Rankiing awards back. For without them how can the server come back?
Just return the Gladiator and Aggressor prizes. because Duelist is still very corrupted.

They are the only ones who can make people dare to return to play.
So, what do you think of this, this is my opinion.

I agree, would be great for those to come back, even if people wouldn't sell the reales, there would be more premium items on store, causing prices to drop down a bit.

Congratulations!

You just wasted your time reading an absolutely worthless comment on the internet and now, you're reading even more useless signature, thus, proving the justice of our great culture.

Now go and rest, our heroes!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users