#1 Ðarknight (Elgore)

Ðarknight (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 330 posts
  • Locationin the confines of the mental universe

Posted 21 January 2019 - 07:19 PM

Once again Advent is feeding on the battlefield, they were Blood Lust and "Quality Content". I've made topics from these people feeding themselves and destroying the competition and the odds of other players doing something on the battlefield. But they keep doing it without any penalty.
They are in the enemy HQ waiting for the guild itself to steal the flag to kill them free of any threat, and for lack of collaboration of everyone on the team, other players can not do anything. Do this with both teams until the time limit of the event arrives and decide who will win. From the beginning of the event, they decide the game.
This is totally unsportsmanlike, they are guilty of using such a method, but administrators are even more guilty of doing nothing.
This server is bankrupt, has no players, so they can put their entire guild on both teams and do whatever they want. Find some solution, it's time to merge this server with some other with population difficulties.

Edited by Ðarknight (Elgore), 21 January 2019 - 09:12 PM.

Os lábios da sabedoria estão fechados, exceto aos ouvidos do entendimento.

When you dream alone, it 's just a dream. When we dream together is the beginning of reality.

#2 EdgyDalmaska (Elgore)

EdgyDalmaska (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts
  • LocationNigeria, West Africa

Posted 22 January 2019 - 02:17 AM

Yeah, not much can be done about it, when I was in BL I was feeding too since guild was asking and I didn't need any token, also I'm pretty bad at saying "no" though I felt like crap for doing it.

So I don't blame players at all for it, but I think Admins shouldn't allow it, especially that it's hard to get BG working and no one wants someone feeding, ruining it for others.

On the other hand I don't see how this can be stopped, it's not like mods even participate in Arenas or BGs to see what's happening there...

Congratulations!

You just wasted your time reading an absolutely worthless comment on the internet and now, you're reading even more useless signature, thus, proving the justice of our great culture.

Now go and rest, our heroes!

#3 Solsagan (Elgore)

Solsagan (Elgore)

Warden of Aura

• Moderators
  • 2139 posts
  • LocationYour heart

Posted 22 January 2019 - 11:05 AM

Noob players doing noob stuff. More than once i suggested punishment to such actions, being at BG or arenas. I wonder if these morons would do this if they get 2 week ban everytime. 

@Edit

Have you guys noticed that 99% that happens if not all but most of them are these ru players? It was the same with their past guilds: russian mafia, bloodlust, quality content and now advent.

Edited by Solsagan (Elgore), 22 January 2019 - 02:08 PM.

• Ragedrop (Elgore), IlapaHouk (Elgore) and EdgyDalmaska (Elgore) like this
First of his name, Lord commander of Revolt, King in the north, Warden of Aura, Protector of the realm.
- List of Elites and Bosses
- Solsagan's assassin build.
- Lastfm Profile
- Spotify Profile

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users