#1 Ðarknight (Elgore)

Ðarknight (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 356 posts
  • Locationin the confines of the mental universe

Posted 21 January 2019 - 07:19 PM

Once again Advent is feeding on the battlefield, they were Blood Lust and "Quality Content". I've made topics from these people feeding themselves and destroying the competition and the odds of other players doing something on the battlefield. But they keep doing it without any penalty.
They are in the enemy HQ waiting for the guild itself to steal the flag to kill them free of any threat, and for lack of collaboration of everyone on the team, other players can not do anything. Do this with both teams until the time limit of the event arrives and decide who will win. From the beginning of the event, they decide the game.
This is totally unsportsmanlike, they are guilty of using such a method, but administrators are even more guilty of doing nothing.
This server is bankrupt, has no players, so they can put their entire guild on both teams and do whatever they want. Find some solution, it's time to merge this server with some other with population difficulties.

Edited by Ðarknight (Elgore), 21 January 2019 - 09:12 PM.

Os lábios da sabedoria estão fechados, exceto aos ouvidos do entendimento.

When you dream alone, it 's just a dream. When we dream together is the beginning of reality.

#2 EdgyDalmaska (Elgore)

EdgyDalmaska (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 307 posts
  • LocationNot as close to Russia as you think...

Posted 22 January 2019 - 02:17 AM

Yeah, not much can be done about it, when I was in BL I was feeding too since guild was asking and I didn't need any token, also I'm pretty bad at saying "no" though I felt like crap for doing it.

So I don't blame players at all for it, but I think Admins shouldn't allow it, especially that it's hard to get BG working and no one wants someone feeding, ruining it for others.

On the other hand I don't see how this can be stopped, it's not like mods even participate in Arenas or BGs to see what's happening there...

More cheese = more holes.

More holes = less cheese.

More cheese = less cheese?

#3 Solsagan (Elgore)

Solsagan (Elgore)

Warden of Aura

• Moderators
  • 2157 posts
  • LocationYour heart

Posted 22 January 2019 - 11:05 AM

Noob players doing noob stuff. More than once i suggested punishment to such actions, being at BG or arenas. I wonder if these morons would do this if they get 2 week ban everytime. 

@Edit

Have you guys noticed that 99% that happens if not all but most of them are these ru players? It was the same with their past guilds: russian mafia, bloodlust, quality content and now advent.

Edited by Solsagan (Elgore), 22 January 2019 - 02:08 PM.

• Ragedrop (Elgore), IlapaHouk (Elgore) and EdgyDalmaska (Elgore) like this
First of his name, Lord commander of Revolt, King in the north, Warden of Aura, Protector of the realm.
- List of Elites and Bosses
- Solsagan's assassin build.
- Lastfm Profile
- Spotify Profile

#4 Laffer (Elgore)

Laffer (Elgore)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 28 March 2019 - 03:52 PM

funny revolt complaining about it, solsagan complaining about it? to be hypocrite cancer of the royal quest, to manipulate and deceive the administrators of the game, you tired of doing this shit, tired of delivering arena and bg and now want to complain

#5 Solsagan (Elgore)

Solsagan (Elgore)

Warden of Aura

• Moderators
  • 2157 posts
  • LocationYour heart

Posted 28 March 2019 - 04:04 PM

And you say this based on what?

First of his name, Lord commander of Revolt, King in the north, Warden of Aura, Protector of the realm.
- Lastfm Profile
- Spotify Profile

#6 Laffer (Elgore)

Laffer (Elgore)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 28 March 2019 - 06:13 PM

I say in the base of 4 years that I see you going hand in the wrong things that you and your guild does, you think that 50% of the people that left this server and because of adm? or why have you always manipulated the whole game? I'm tired of seeing you doing it in arena and bg, you have privileges that others do not have, if somebody steals you returns the items if robao we do not return the items, when the tatic steal my items and the ph in the old war vikings, The more you adm have to give back, the more I'm talking about the hypocrisy of you to complain about things you've always done. You the weakest guy I've ever seen in a game can not stand losing, if he dies in a boss he wants to send a war, they do everything to give ban in the guilds of the others, more to come and to face of truth can not, and still ban in people who are doing the wrong things? yea ! more these wrong things your guild of shit also does .. so that you manipulate the adms that do not have an iota of consideration and moral to arrive and speak to you to stay in yours, you can laugh to speak what you want, that server here to a time will be the way you always wanted only you in them, and could change the name of royal quest to revolt

#7 Laffer (Elgore)

Laffer (Elgore)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 28 March 2019 - 06:21 PM

I took ban in this game because I knew the bug and I did not say to adm, buguei? Not ! more I received from those who bugged, there are 10 plays on there in the game that knew this and it's ok with life, because I'm not a dick to come and denise a guy knowing that I was wrong, and I say more! 6 to 7 I knew the bug and bugaram and did not take ban, like my cousins ​​who showed this post for me, and they said more, that the alcatraz was bugando the game, that has play running for your guild to not take ban. Then you will tell me what is known? You do not fool 80% of the plays in this game, not solsagan, only those who want to suck a ball of yours because they do not eat anyone. the evil of your guild and you who are ignorant, they think that they are the fodoes but a guild comes and beats the fear runs in their veins fat and stinky and you have to run to do something against because to reach and beat your head does ... manipulates the member of another guild, puts fear. I was going to play again but there's no way I can build a guild with old friends, since these friends are scared because they say that you say they're going to take ban

#8 Solsagan (Elgore)

Solsagan (Elgore)

Warden of Aura

• Moderators
  • 2157 posts
  • LocationYour heart

Posted 28 March 2019 - 08:05 PM

1st, tell me a single of case of me doing nothing at bgs or arenas (things discussed on this thread).

2nd, you and the reason you're banned has nothing to do with me, it's game rules.

The rest it's just nonsense rant, and you better behave your language unless you wanna get muted at forums for a period too. If you're angry because your're banned that's not on me, sorry.

- Lastfm Profile
- Spotify Profile

#9 Ðarknight (Elgore)

Ðarknight (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 356 posts
  • Locationin the confines of the mental universe

Posted 28 March 2019 - 08:33 PM

Dear Laffer, what is being discussed in this topic is about BG and Arena being fed between the players themselves. Since joining the Revolt guild, I have not seen BG and Arena feeding on our part - I was even talking to my colleagues at teamspeak to start feeding, since the administration is not doing anything against it.

As a former guild leader, I was pressured by the revolt, but they always acted according to what the game offers. You can not be angry with another guild for making a war on you, what a foolish thought, I'm sorry for you.

No one is to blame for weak players giving up fast from the game. Some people had the privilege of knowing this server before others and established themselves as a root.

Of all the guilds I've been in, only the revolt has been smart enough to focus on weapons to kill boss and on items with their cards. This made it easier to drop more and more cards into the revolt, and thus settled better than any other guild.

You were a WEAK. He abused bugs and was banned. You feel frustrated and want to discount your anger, but you are doing it in the wrong place. The choice of his words are pessimistic. It's like playing with an idiot, idiots never understand things ... :)

#Translate is a shit. :(

Os lábios da sabedoria estão fechados, exceto aos ouvidos do entendimento.

When you dream alone, it 's just a dream. When we dream together is the beginning of reality.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users