• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 Erza'Scarllet (Elgore)

Erza'Scarllet (Elgore)

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 28 January 2019 - 04:28 PM

Is there any skill upgrades for some classes?
Maybe not, but I have some ideas that might change in the skills of some classes, actually VARIOUS ideas. Here goes some!

Sorcerers:
Stormcloud is a good skill but difficult to deal with, besides being very slow, even with High Range, it still has a limit of 12 meters, and the sad one is not active with "Elemental Power", it should apply Air effect, in enemies, but this does not work, this skill is only for Avalanche, this is Mana Recovery.
How about a little change?
I imagine a Tornado named "Hurricane", this tornado will be invoked thus pulling the enemies into him while he gives Air Dmg, every 2 seconds. and applying Air effect with "Elemental Power" of course.

Geyser, a completely useless skill, does not contain high damage, if there are many monsters, damage is reduced, Water effect, same as Stormcloud, does not apply Water effect on the enemy with "Elemental Power".
How about a little change?
Geyser, it should be a fixed local skill, so every 1 second a Geyser jet would go up and do damage to the mobs in place, and it would last about 10 seconds, and apply Water effect to the mobs with Elemental Power.

Crystal of Four Element, please just return this Active Skill, as it was before, it is good for reducing mana cost by 30% and Skill CD by 50%.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Crusaders:
A good class for Pve, but where's your AoE?
Good for Tank, Elite and Bosses, but in Pve suffers a lot, a class totally dependent on others to help her, reaching level 60, she becomes totally useless when it comes to killing mobs alone, she only has 3 Skill in area , but they are too weak, because all the mobs have a lot of life, and the attack of the Crusaders is very low. change some Crusaders area skills would be more useful ...

Grand Cross, a skill with good potential but if you read more than 5 mobs the damage of the skill is reduced, besides having 30 of energy consumption, it should give maximum damage of it in all the lured mobs, thus it would facilitate the Lure of the mobs .

Retalation, a skill that only serves to provoke and aggression in the mobs, and has too high energy consumption, for a skill so simple, better this skill, because you have potential and great ideas.

Strike of Justice, reduce the cost of the skill to 5, and have it reduced to 2 seconds, and apply aggression to target mobs.
This would make the Domination of the Dark Knight equal.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sniper:
PvP is completely weak, but OK, we take into consideration, if you do not have resistance to PvP, you will be completely destroyed by the other classes.

Skills:
Temporal Shot, a strange skill with more interesting intent, but it should give bonus damage when the enemy is with -50% of their life and also have the Focus bonus 30%-42% depending on the build.

Headshot, the only Sniper Control Effect skill, but it lasts a little, double the Control Effect of this skill to 4 seconds, so sniper is more likely to survive.
and add Focus to it.

Fragmentation Shot, weak damage skill, quadruple this damage, it will be great for Sniper to easily roll.

Rocket Jump, it could apply fire effect too, just like Cannonade and who knows remove a control effect, hehehe.

Desperado, that bad skill to use, a lot of energy for little damage, and besides it hits a mob with each shot, why not several mobs with maximum damage. And you have to at least triple her damage.
Hunters: Great class for both systems, Pve and Pvp, but the talents of those classes were too confusing, thus making it difficult for them to choose their talents. A change would be good.
They reduced their pets' damage too much, thus making Hunter use the Leader of the Pack talent to fuel his damage again.

Skills:
Dummy, good skill, it is a great distraction for mobs, but for players it is useless, it only absorbs 30% of Hunter's damage, it could distract the target player from it, and to remove the target from the dummy was simple, just click again in the Hunter.

Camouflage, great skill to escape, but contains a CoolDown of 2min and 30sec, Hunter will not survive to use it again at this time, reduce it to at least 1min.

Scaring Away is useless because the terror is easily removed from the target as the Hunter contains high DPS.
Warlock, a good class for DPS, and also pvp and pve, but these classes have a problem when it comes to healing, their healing is very limited, if you do not have a Card of The Troll, you will be completely a Potato.

Skills:
Rune of Hunger, improve her healing from 20% to 40-50%, thus easing the duration of Warlock in battles. And who knows, this Rune, also healed the pets invoked.

Pets invoked by the Tier of Death and Demonic Contract, should have 75% of Warlock's maximum life.

Magic Devouring, a good skill, but she should regain 20% of Mana and Health.
Assassins: Great class for PVP only, as it does not contain the good AoE for PVE, thus making it a difficult class to build, because to get well, it needs PvE, and it needs a reduction of energy consumption in the Bombs, (Ice Bomb, Magic Bomb, Poison Cloud and Sabotage) and Blade Dance, Stealth and Withdrawal into Shadow.
8 energy for these skills quoted above would be great.

Skills:
Stealth, with the use of the Talent Tree, Perfidy, in the passive of Art of Shadow, Skill Stealth could be used in Battle.

Edited by Li'Lith (Elgore), 28 January 2019 - 04:38 PM.

I.f u h.a.v.e a. D.r.e.a.m, j.u.s.t d.o i.t! wub.png

#2 Godsu (Elgore)

Godsu (Elgore)

Heartless

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 743 posts
  • LocationKarnaca

Posted 28 January 2019 - 05:02 PM

Interesting concept, and by the way, you missed 2 classes in this list.

" A true hunter never rests "

LqchOiW.png  

#3 Reikkan (Elgore)

Reikkan (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 486 posts
  • LocationAlcatraZ

Posted 28 January 2019 - 06:34 PM

As a Crusader main playing the endgame, I can say that Crusaders are too much of an overpowered class at the moment. They reworked some skills and interactions and it greatly boosted the ability to sustain damage and keep the party alive. Along with the Heretic's Brand rework, it made the Crus necessary once again to do stuff with ease on PVE.

My only complaint is that Grand Cross doesn't apply Agression, and it's too hard to sustain aggro for long periods of time with only Whirlwind Blow and Retaliation as AoEs (Yes, i'm using Protector Talent, the aggro is still not enough when dealing with AoE)

Can't comment about other classes because I don't play them.

If you need a support for tanking anything, you still aren't able to tank it. 

#4 Rjoskva (Elgore)

Rjoskva (Elgore)

Community Manager

• Administrators
  • 152 posts

Posted 29 January 2019 - 09:09 AM

Thank you for suggestions!
However, we have no plans for class reworks right now.

#5 EdgyDalmaska (Elgore)

EdgyDalmaska (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 320 posts
  • LocationIn the gay bath house.

Posted 29 January 2019 - 10:06 AM

I imagine a Tornado named "Hurricane", this tornado will be invoked thus pulling the enemies into him while he gives Air Dmg, every 2 seconds. and applying Air effect with "Elemental Power" of course.
------------------------------------
Geyser, it should be a fixed local skill, so every 1 second a Geyser jet would go up and do damage to the mobs in place, and it would last about 10 seconds, and apply Water effect to the mobs with Elemental Power.

Crystal of Four Element, please just return this Active Skill, as it was before, it is good for reducing mana cost by 30% and Skill CD by 50%.

Crusaders:
A good class for Pve, but where's your AoE?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sniper:
PvP is completely weak, if you do not have resistance to PvP, you will be completely destroyed by the other classes.
Hunters: Great class for both systems, Pve and Pvp, but the talents of those classes were too confusing, thus making it difficult for them to choose their talents. A change would be good.

Dummy, good skill, it is a great distraction for mobs, but for players it is useless, it only absorbs 30% of Hunter's damage, it could distract the target player from it, and to remove the target from the dummy was simple, just click again in the Hunter.

Camouflage, great skill to escape, but contains a CoolDown of 2min and 30sec, Hunter will not survive to use it again at this time, reduce it to at least 1min.

Scaring Away is useless because the terror is easily removed from the target as the Hunter contains high DPS.
Warlock, a good class for DPS, and also pvp and pve, but these classes have a problem when it comes to healing, their healing is very limited, if you do not have a Card of The Troll, you will be completely a Potato.
Assassins: Great class for PVP only,

This post is lv9999 top kek, wish I was this good at trolling.

• Ðarknight (Elgore) likes this

At this point I just play RQ for the memes.

#6 Solsagan (Elgore)

Solsagan (Elgore)

Warden of Aura

• Moderators
  • 2159 posts
  • LocationYour heart

Posted 29 January 2019 - 10:25 AM

Imo the only rework needed is to remove cc immune from DKs. They already have a talent decreasing cc in 20% and there are also pvp cards to reduce even more and even give cc immunity for a few seconds. It makes no sense a class fully immune to cc in pvp where the rest can achiev that for a few seconds only. It's not retarded like before, but it's unbalanced afterall.

First of his name, Lord commander of Revolt, King in the north, Warden of Aura, Protector of the realm.
- List of Elites and Bosses
- Solsagan's assassin build.
- Lastfm Profile
- Spotify Profile

#7 Reikkan (Elgore)

Reikkan (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 486 posts
  • LocationAlcatraZ

Posted 29 January 2019 - 02:06 PM

Imo the only rework needed is to remove cc immune from DKs. They already have a talent decreasing cc in 20% and there are also pvp cards to reduce even more and even give cc immunity for a few seconds. It makes no sense a class fully immune to cc in pvp where the rest can achiev that for a few seconds only. It's not retarded like before, but it's unbalanced afterall.

They are still vulnerable to Immobilization, which is a way to work around...

If you need a support for tanking anything, you still aren't able to tank it. 

#8 Solsagan (Elgore)

Solsagan (Elgore)

Warden of Aura

• Moderators
  • 2159 posts
  • LocationYour heart

Posted 29 January 2019 - 02:24 PM

Sorta. It's not any class that can apply immobilization which makes archon card meta against dks. Also immobilization don't stop them from pulling you back if you try to run.

First of his name, Lord commander of Revolt, King in the north, Warden of Aura, Protector of the realm.
- Lastfm Profile
- Spotify Profile

#9 Godsu (Elgore)

Godsu (Elgore)

Heartless

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 743 posts
  • LocationKarnaca

Posted 29 January 2019 - 06:11 PM

Sorta. It's not any class that can apply immobilization which makes archon card meta against dks. Also immobilization don't stop them from pulling you back if you try to run.

On top of their own cc, with ice strike and the all the slows, etc.. but making a boss card 'meta' against one class only is absurd

(besides they can burn off the immobile, or use a fish fat from solo manor to get rid of it) sleep.png

LqchOiW.png  

#10 Solsagan (Elgore)

Solsagan (Elgore)

Warden of Aura

• Moderators
  • 2159 posts
  • LocationYour heart

Posted 29 January 2019 - 06:50 PM

That's why the unbalance. It makes no sense at all having a class with cc immunity in pvp. 

• Godsu (Elgore) likes this
- Lastfm Profile
- Spotify Profile

#11 Ragedrop (Elgore)

Ragedrop (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 214 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 29 January 2019 - 08:14 PM

But 300 Dodge on 30k hp with more single target dmg than any Dk and 2 second lifes is perfectly reasonable Kappa

We are Legion - Forged in Fire

Bathed in Blood - Encased in Iron

Rise and Conquer - Fight for Honor

Find Peace in Death - Onto Valhalla

Lay me to rest - I'll die with Honor 

#12 Ðarknight (Elgore)

Ðarknight (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 367 posts
  • Locationin the confines of the mental universe

Posted 29 January 2019 - 08:46 PM

DK without anti-cc is a potato.

Os lábios da sabedoria estão fechados, exceto aos ouvidos do entendimento.

When you dream alone, it 's just a dream. When we dream together is the beginning of reality.

#13 Solsagan (Elgore)

Solsagan (Elgore)

Warden of Aura

• Moderators
  • 2159 posts
  • LocationYour heart

Posted 29 January 2019 - 09:00 PM

A 300 dodge sin with 30k hp have no damage at all, yet can still be stopped by anyone. And idk which class you meant wih "2 second lives".

My point is each class has some advantage or disavantage on each other. The cc immunity should be given by cards (as it is right now) or rampant should have a expiring time as it used to be. 

- Lastfm Profile
- Spotify Profile

#14 Godsu (Elgore)

Godsu (Elgore)

Heartless

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 743 posts
  • LocationKarnaca

Posted 29 January 2019 - 09:07 PM

But 300 Dodge on 30k hp with more single target dmg than any Dk and 2 second lifes is perfectly reasonable Kappa

who has more damage than you, i want to know ???

• DarksKiss (Elgore) likes this

LqchOiW.png  

#15 Ragedrop (Elgore)

Ragedrop (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 214 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 29 January 2019 - 09:23 PM

@ Godsu - Single Target? Hava and Aria both deal more dmg. Hava with Dots and Aria in single shots.

@ Solsa - The "2 second life" is your stealth Skill Solsa, its effectivly a second "second life" - the assasin specific one.

And in regards to has no damage, i dunno  how much pvp youve actually done since the last patch, but the "rouge" classes have a boatload of dodge (Maybe not 300 but still too much) and deal a ton of dmg. Dark, Aria, Hava, Legendsneverdie, doesnt really matter, they all run "different" builds and setups talent/gear/card wise and all are a PAIN to hit and deal horrific damage. Not to mention added second sin life and thiefs Hard CC removal second life which are REALLY nice.

In summary, I dont care if they remove rampant or not, the nerfs to Dks were plenty and its apparently still too much for +8 blue folks to kill 11/orange/full carded Dks so they got to go and then cry all over varlone after? Seems Legit.
Not the two of you specifically but thats still the mentality on the server.

Also just for reference, I got 105 Hit fully buffed and still cant hit Hava "decently" - miss 1 Ice and I loose the DUEL vs a DODGE Thief with "NO DMG" - think on that Ladys ^^

• Reikkan (Elgore) likes this

We are Legion - Forged in Fire

Bathed in Blood - Encased in Iron

Rise and Conquer - Fight for Honor

Find Peace in Death - Onto Valhalla

Lay me to rest - I'll die with Honor 

#16 Godsu (Elgore)

Godsu (Elgore)

Heartless

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 743 posts
  • LocationKarnaca

Posted 29 January 2019 - 09:43 PM

to be fair, i just dont duel dks unless its my friends wanting to test, others just want status. but i think removing the unlimited cap that rampant has will be sufficient, if anything after rampant is done its a 30second cd.  

LqchOiW.png  

#17 Solsagan (Elgore)

Solsagan (Elgore)

Warden of Aura

• Moderators
  • 2159 posts
  • LocationYour heart

Posted 29 January 2019 - 09:50 PM

My comment was based on your 300 dodge/30k myth sin. To achiev that (or get closer)  the sin would have no damage at all, or am i wrong? I hardly think so. And yes, i agree that sins can have good dodge and damage, but the difference is that they can be stopped as much as any other class except DK.

Hunter's deal high damage too, i see Yaichi melting people all the time, he also can be stopped. Go against 3 dks in the same team in arena with non-dk classes with good gear and tell me who wins. I'm not saying other classes don't have damage or don't have any power whatsoever. My point here is the cc immunity only. Now everyone can have for a few seconds but that's nothing compared to endless immunity as long as rampant lasts. The pvp is cc basaed, a cc immune class doesn't make sense, period,

@Edit

Just an addition: I'm not talking on 1v1 fights tho, i'm talking about group fights. 1v1 build is different than group fights despite some people use one for both.

Edited by Solsagan (Elgore), 29 January 2019 - 09:53 PM.

- Lastfm Profile
- Spotify Profile

#18 Ðarknight (Elgore)

Ðarknight (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 367 posts
  • Locationin the confines of the mental universe

Posted 30 January 2019 - 02:33 AM

# Just who DK knowswink.png

Os lábios da sabedoria estão fechados, exceto aos ouvidos do entendimento.

When you dream alone, it 's just a dream. When we dream together is the beginning of reality.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users