Reikkan (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 478 posts
  • LocationAlcatraZ

Posted 30 January 2019 - 12:28 PM

Hello, it's Reikkan.

I made this topic to suggest a little bit of improvement to the Crusader's role in PVE.

Crusaders already had problems sustaining Agression back in the L60 cap, but with decent skill rotation and some teamwork it was "ok" to deal with. Now, with the new L65 gears, damage classes have way too much damage for us to deal with. It's a hard matter on bosses, but a complete nightmare when pulling mobs. I can tank entire waves of monsters in Elven Factory, but I can't grab too much because I know they will turn to my teammates as soon as they start using area skills.

My suggestion:

Protector Talent (Mastery): Same passive as before, but now it gives Grand Cross and Heretic Brand the "Agression" passive

Ray of Light: Healing a teammate with Ray of Light applies Agression to all monsters in a 10m area around the healed person

It doesn't look like a big deal, it doesn't affect PvP and will greatly improve our gameplay as the supportive tank we're supposed to be.

I'm tired of the idea of having to build a PVE DK just to keep aggro because it deals damage wacko.png

Thanks for reading. :)

• EdgyDalmaska (Elgore) likes this

If you need a support for tanking anything, you still aren't able to tank it. 

#2 Solsagan (Elgore)

Solsagan (Elgore)

Warden of Aura

• Moderators
  • 2139 posts
  • LocationYour heart

Posted 30 January 2019 - 01:19 PM

Ru saders use 2h weapons with anubis card to hold aggro and heal more. But i understand the feeling, it's easier support whoever gets the aggro (if the person can fake a few hits ofc) than hold the agro yourself.

First of his name, Lord commander of Revolt, King in the north, Warden of Aura, Protector of the realm.
- List of Elites and Bosses
- Solsagan's assassin build.
- Lastfm Profile
- Spotify Profile

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users