Rjoskva (Elgore)

Community Manager

• Administrators
  • 135 posts

Posted 07 February 2019 - 02:29 PM

Hello warriors!

Wk0PA3v.jpg

Give Love - Receive Gifts!

The event will start at 12:00 GMT/UTC February 7 and will come to end at 10.00 GMT/UTC February 21.

The Goddess of Love has scattered Magic Love Arrows across the World of Aura. 
Across these wonderful days, killing monsters you will sometimes drop Love Arrows which you can use on other players to express your feelings towards them.

StVallens_LoveArrow.png

Just shoot a character (of the opposite gender) with the Love Arrow so they benefit from your Power of Love and restore their health simply by walking around!
Plus - for every 25 arrows you use on other characters, you will be rewarded by St. Vallen with a Special Surprise Gift. But remember: you cannot shoot Love Arrows at those who are already affected by someone else's Power of Love - that would not be fair, would it?

45ac6b4bf8b5eb5823af32aec1c6eb0f.png

Gifts from the Goddess of Love and St.Vallen

Inside your Special Surprise Gift, you can find lots of useful items including:

Chocolate Heart (consumable) %D0%A8%D0%BE%D0%BA%D0%BE%D0%BB%D0%B0%D0%

Sparkling Wine (consumable)  %D0%98%D0%B3%D1%80%D0%B8%D1%81%D1%82%D0%

Love Fireworks                    48px-%D0%9B%D1%8E%D0%B1%D0%BE%D0%B2%D0%B

and some Unique Gear specific to this Festival

Two Hearts Glasses  (Face Accessory)

d0c486f7f1ec5b2b315cc5428be3d951.pngGlasses.png

Vallen's Arrow (Headgear)

c9497de89437f2c059ca64107100f024.pngarrow.png

Mirror Ball (Artifact)

Ball.png7643993039a1ef0c0bdc6deebcfdbea5.png

Note: The Special Event Effects last for the event's duration only but the items remain usable without the Special Effects throughout the year.

Combine your Gifts for even Better Gear!

Whilst what you get from your Gift will be random, sometimes you will find recipes for improved Two Hearts GlassesVallen's Arrow and Mirror Ball slotted ones and of higher level! Combine your standard event gear together as Recipe Ingredients to get the improved Gear!

Watch Out you Candy Lovers for The Power of 500!

gMk1Ide.png

St Vallen's Chocolate Candies have mysterious powers. So be warned, you may become so crazy for candies that you will compete with each other to eating the most! 

Just you try and eat as many as you can and maybe you will discover a mysterious candy power providing you do it during St Vallen's Festival and not after it has ended!

Also during the event's days, the Premium Store will offer you special event goods:

Goddes of Love's Gifts (Boxes) %D0%9F%D0%BE%D0%B4%D0%B0%D1%80%D0%BE%D0%

Power of Love (Decoration)       %D0%A1%D0%B8%D0%BB%D0%B0_%D0%BB%D1%8E%D0

So, open your Heart to Love and your Backpack to Gifts! Fill the And don't forget about special event achievements - make sure to complete them all in the course of the St Vallen Festival!

Love is Aura!

• Kingsblackbr (Elgore) likes this

#2 Morŧred (Elgore)

Morŧred (Elgore)

The Master Thief

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 288 posts
  • LocationBurgas, Bulgaria

Posted 07 February 2019 - 02:46 PM

14 Days of not exiting Stealth to avoid getting shot by Love Arrows ... Great.

Edited by Morŧred (Elgore), 08 February 2019 - 10:57 PM.

• Snow-Flower (Elgore) and EdgyDalmaska (Elgore) like this

#3 Ðarknight (Elgore)

Ðarknight (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 356 posts
  • Locationin the confines of the mental universe

Posted 07 February 2019 - 03:07 PM

No code? sad.png

Os lábios da sabedoria estão fechados, exceto aos ouvidos do entendimento.

When you dream alone, it 's just a dream. When we dream together is the beginning of reality.

#4 Talestra (Elgore)

Talestra (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 965 posts

Posted 07 February 2019 - 04:00 PM

No code? sad.png

A bit later :)

• Ðarknight (Elgore) likes this

#5 Rjoskva (Elgore)

Rjoskva (Elgore)

Community Manager

• Administrators
  • 135 posts

Posted 07 February 2019 - 04:23 PM

No code? sad.png

Wait a bit for a letter from us)

• Ðarknight (Elgore) likes this

#6 Ðarknight (Elgore)

Ðarknight (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 356 posts

Posted 07 February 2019 - 06:08 PM

Why can not I shoot arrows at people of the same sex? Is the royalquest team homophobic? sad.png

When you dream alone, it 's just a dream. When we dream together is the beginning of reality.

#7 Talestra (Elgore)

Talestra (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 965 posts

Posted 07 February 2019 - 06:19 PM

Why can not I shoot arrows at people of the same sex? Is the royalquest team homophobic? sad.png

Just rationalistic. It would be too easy to obtain chests if you were able to shoot any character.

#8 Ðarknight (Elgore)

Ðarknight (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 356 posts

Posted 07 February 2019 - 07:46 PM

Just rationalistic. It would be too easy to obtain chests if you were able to shoot any character.

Not in the case of this server, we know well.

#9 Solsagan (Elgore)

Solsagan (Elgore)

Warden of Aura

• Moderators
  • 2157 posts
  • LocationYour heart

Posted 07 February 2019 - 08:02 PM

Every year someone has to bring this lmao. And again i have to say they want same sex shooting to fast gathering event boxes, which won't hurt anyone btw.

inb4 "it's 2019 blablabla" there are plenty LGBTQ+ (forgive if i'm forgetting any letter ) players in game and i have never seen someone offended by this whatsoever. 

@thread

I think the required number (25) of arrows to pop a chest should be lowered to fit the server. 

• Aion (Elgore) and DarksKiss (Elgore) like this
First of his name, Lord commander of Revolt, King in the north, Warden of Aura, Protector of the realm.
- List of Elites and Bosses
- Solsagan's assassin build.
- Lastfm Profile
- Spotify Profile

#10 Ðarknight (Elgore)

Ðarknight (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 356 posts

Posted 07 February 2019 - 08:30 PM

Every year someone has to bring this lmao. And again i have to say they want same sex shooting to fast gathering event boxes, which won't hurt anyone btw.

inb4 "it's 2019 blablabla" there are plenty LGBTQ+ (forgive if i'm forgetting any letter ) players in game and i have never seen someone offended by this whatsoever. 

@thread

I think the required number (25) of arrows to pop a chest should be lowered to fit the server. 

Ok, if not one thing, maybe another. But the "male" population of this server is larger than the "female" population. So, if you slow down the number of arrows to shoot, the male will remain at a disadvantage anyway. And it's not hard to pick up arrows, so I keep the same argument as being able to shoot arrows at any fool in front of you.

#11 Kiseki-nosedai (Elgore)

Kiseki-nosedai (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts
  • Locationbeside you

Posted 08 February 2019 - 11:35 AM

:( no code :(

>.<

#12 Erza'Scarllet (Elgore)

Erza'Scarllet (Elgore)

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 08 February 2019 - 12:45 PM

Only a bad thing...

is 25 arrows to take a Chest, and that chest is real hard take some recipes and items...

cuz', the amount of players in this server is really LOW, and need much luck to take items from chests!

and if is what im thinking, chance to drop loots from chest is with Chance of Drop Loot.?

sad.png sad.png

I.f u h.a.v.e a. D.r.e.a.m, j.u.s.t d.o i.t! wub.png

#13 Kiseki-nosedai (Elgore)

Kiseki-nosedai (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts
  • Locationbeside you

Posted 08 February 2019 - 02:16 PM

if your dc? your arrow count is back to zero?

>.<

#14 Talestra (Elgore)

Talestra (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 965 posts

Posted 08 February 2019 - 02:32 PM

Check your registered email for the event promo code :)

RQDC-GKKU8-ZGYHF-6Y5ZK-B8R

For those who have troubles with access to their email.

• Elyss (Elgore) likes this

#15 Kiseki-nosedai (Elgore)

Kiseki-nosedai (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts
  • Locationbeside you

Posted 08 February 2019 - 02:46 PM

Check your registered email for the event promo code smile.png

RQDC-GKKU8-ZGYHF-6Y5ZK-B8R

For those who have troubles with access to 

thanks ^^

>.<

#16 Tanzanite (Elgore)

Tanzanite (Elgore)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 08 February 2019 - 07:30 PM

@thread

A little insensitive and disrespectful to the original poster you replied to.  Please do not presume someone's motives if they are offended by this sensitive issue.  I must say as a new player to the game, due to the fact it is Valentines and the actual wording of the arrow shooting in game,  I was initially rather surprised in this day and age.  Talestra's answer made sense to me and was enough. 

Edited by Tanzanite (Elgore), 08 February 2019 - 07:39 PM.

#17 EdgyDalmaska (Elgore)

EdgyDalmaska (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 307 posts
  • LocationNot as close to Russia as you think...

Posted 08 February 2019 - 11:39 PM

This is a game from a Russian developer, in Russia it's illegal to be gay, for spreading homosexuality messages in public you can even go to prison.

And we know very well that this server is a copy of Russian server so not suprising, really.

And no, I'm not triggered or anything, just explaining why they wouldn't even consider it.

Ok, if not one thing, maybe another. But the "male" population of this server is larger than the "female" population. So, if you slow down the number of arrows to shoot, the male will remain at a disadvantage anyway. And it's not hard to pick up arrows, so I keep the same argument as being able to shoot arrows at any fool in front of you.

You forgot about traps.

That makes numbers pretty equal if you ask me.

Edited by EdgyDalmaska (Elgore), 08 February 2019 - 11:59 PM.

More cheese = more holes.

More holes = less cheese.

More cheese = less cheese?

#18 DarksKiss (Elgore)

DarksKiss (Elgore)

Taco Lord

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 660 posts
  • LocationForest of Shadows (far west of Varlone)

Posted 09 February 2019 - 08:36 AM

I'm very offended!

What gives anyone the right to shoot "love arrows" at the Taco Lord? Just Rude!!!

Male or Female it doesn't matter. That's invading my personal space. Bring me a cookie or something and we can be friends. But!! Trying to oppress me with love arrows is not cool guys. Why do people get to shoot arrows at me? That's very insulting and should be removed from the game.

Catch my drift regarding the previous post here?

Regarding the same sex shooting topic.

That's just good old Royal Quest programming for yah. Nothing new here. That's not them being homophobic or trying to offend people.

LGBT=lesbian,gay,bisexual,transgender

Now then. For anyone wanting to pull the "LGBT card" and say that RQ is against same sex stuff that's just pathetic.

I personally don't care if anyone is LGBT or not. So what, it' 2019. You do you and that's cool. It's okay to believe what you want. It's not okay to force others to believe what you do.

Sure we have many LGBT players who may want to shoot love arrows at each other (same sex). That's cool and all.

BUT what gives them the right to shoot those love arrows at everyone else?? For example, All the players who morally disagree with same sex stuff. Why would the LGBT community get to oppress those players who are against same sex stuff. Why force them against thier own beliefs???? That is where I have to draw a line.

Some players are sensitive about that topic.

I agree with equality. When it starts to infringe on others and thier basic rights that's when it becomes an issue.

It's no problem if if two (gay) guys want to shoot each with arrows. It's a problem when they start shooting them at guys who don't want to be shot at by other guys.

If anyone wants to press the issue.
Then RQ adds same sex love arrows they should include the right to decline love arrows. For example, 3 options can be picked to be blocked. Male, Female, or all love arrows.

I would personally decline all love arrows. ^^

That would certainly make getting boxes harder. But hey. The game would be fair and equal. No more same sex issues.

Haha. Long read but I said what most wanted to avoid saying. :P
  • Talestra (Elgore), Godsu (Elgore) and EdgyDalmaska (Elgore) like this

#19 Ðarknight (Elgore)

Ðarknight (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 356 posts

Posted 09 February 2019 - 01:38 PM

I think everyone has blurted out what's really important, just because I made a joke out of homosexuality. blink.png

• EdgyDalmaska (Elgore) likes this

#20 Tinamar-Darkfire (Elgore)

Tinamar-Darkfire (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 209 posts
  • LocationEurope

Posted 17 February 2019 - 08:37 PM

Question, why do I have to use Rune of cold on the lvl 50 A class Event gear?

Werent they supposed to still work with Rune of preservation?

They are nowhere near lv 63 or 65 gears. yeah they have special stuff but thats working only during event, previously when there was no North, the Runes of preservation would have had worked pretty fine. Today trying to up the Mirror Ball it screamed at me to use Rune of higher quality and level.

Thats simply insane.

Other than that I like the event, but trust me no matter how many male characters there are I still have it hard to get the 25 shots LoooL and dropping A class recipes is like dream on, same it goes with the Glasses, hard to drop the item, harder than dropping its recipes.

Edited by Tinamar-Darkfire (Elgore), 17 February 2019 - 08:39 PM.

Life's already too serious

Don't make your games be the same

They are suppose to be fun

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: events, vallen, love, festival

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users